Your cuntree

Your cuntree

Was Thanos in the wrong

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Thanos-Finger-Snap.jpg (1400x723, 60K)

he should've killed all asians and africans instead of killing every other human since they're to blame for overpopulation

Yes, only normies should have faded away

Thanos doesnt exist sorry

ÄVENGÖRS

Attached: 1516563395091.gif (413x243, 51K)

He shouldn't have randomized the destruction and instead used a totally fair way of choosing people, like eliminating the less intelligent half of each planet.

I don't know, I hate the MCU and the movie is nothing like the comic so I don't know what he did in the movie.

i don't watch capeshit so i have no fucking clue what he could have done right or wrong

Population will return to the same point after just a few decades lol.

Yes. From an economical perspective new people existing would create a demand for food and resources and individuals would try to supply it in exchange for resources for themselves, if there ever reaches a point where there are too many people ande they need to consume all the matter in the universe to continue existing then Thanos would be right i guess. It's mostly bullshit pop science, all of the human race would be able to fit inside texas for fucks sake.

movie thanos was completely retarded
capeshit is for toddlers to begin with, but they went the extra mile to make thanos complete garbage

who is thanos, i read comics when i was a kid but i dont recall this dude at all

>Thanos: I will now kill half the universe "randomly"
>*winks at camera* *snaps fingers*
>Only African males and European females are left

Attached: thanos.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

so his goal was to destroy the planet all along?

No. The entire movie is a dogwhistle for overpopulation. Thanos is a BASED Eco-Fascist who wants to obliterate the Africans and Indians. The Avengers are Libtards not willing to do what it takes.

i always supported georgian guidestones.

Nice try chink , but you are fucking up this planet more

Based.

Thanos was hella freaking based, huh

Actually it's your country that has the highest population, chang.

France
Yes he's retarded, he should've used his power to teach the universe how to live in a sustainable way, it's perfectly possible to grow to a large population and still have a good balance with the environment, you just need a sustainable system.

Thanos is pandering to edgy retarded cynical teenagers who thinks they have a single clue of how the world works.

If Thanos were smarter, he would have selectively targeted overconsumers. You could probably get away with only killing 10% of the population. A family of Americans consumes more than an African village.

why didn't he just make more resources

Attached: CtY9h13WAAEsNfz.jpg (750x500, 44K)

Overpopulation isn't the worst problem in the whole universe, not worth killing half of it anyway.
He should have changed how life in general works, since life existing will always cause more suffering than happiness. Eating an animal is horrible for the herbivore but only "pretty nice" for the carnivore, and it'll have to do it again and again, for example.

Umm, sweaty, that suffering makes the happiness greater by contrast.

First post best post

Your population numbers have been huge since ancient times. You should disappear along with the chinks and other non whites

flag
I don't watch trash Amerimutt superhero "movies"

Yeah. Half the population is a very short term solution.

Also

>superhero films

Attached: 1516194316219.png (665x800, 54K)

*ahem*
S O Y
M O V I E S