Female here of middle eastern descent

Female here of middle eastern descent...
Called the doctor in the morning for an appointment and asked her for a female doctor. She knows I’m a sandnigger because I told her my name. She asked me then before I told her have a good day why I want to make an appointment since I tried to distract her from asking...I told her I have hirtuism and have grown lots of facial hair in a short span of time and she paused for a few seconds and then said okay. But you could tell she was laughing at me inside.
;_; why must life be so suffering as a subhuman guys?

Attached: 1AB4D4B5-84A7-4E91-8058-EA3E515567D4.png (494x464, 275K)

Get out.

>female here

Attached: 1548291326057.png (644x800, 15K)

go back to your country

can't you laser shave it permanently?

Attached: cat vs laser.gif (243x339, 499K)

post hairy pussy

Hairy tits or gtfo

I tried I had like 6 months worth of treatments booked. I quit because I saw no improvements. This was when it wasn’t as bad. It grew back, but more.
It is funny because you’d expect me to be blessed with the hairless gene both of my parents can’t grow hair anywhere.
>tfw I am also balding
This is for the people who post brown "qts"

post your ass spread the shit out of it

hirsutism means you have high test, you should be happy because it means your children will have a good health

Attached: 1542384350957.jpg (249x252, 5K)

THIS

Tell your parents not to fuck each other.
You are inbred

Akshually I’m a mutt
Like my mom is light skinned(er)
Dad is niggerish
Both non-hairy
I turned out hairy and kurdishish.

or a sensitive hair follicule no way a woman has more testoterone than me, mugammad

Akshually you are inbred.
Stop saying nigger you hairy inbred bitch.

Also from different countries
My in-laws are also from different countries
We’re a merry mutt family I guess

Waxing it?

>t. Whiteoid whore trying to make us hate brownfus

Attached: 99D0C1C0-4A9C-4794-82CA-0DF7CB6ABDD5.jpg (600x800, 79K)

damn, that sucks
>This is for the people who post brown "qts"
every race has it's less then exemplar individuals

>who post brown "qts"

Those are your fellow kebabs. No sane person person is attracted to ME chicks

Attached: 1535701503376.jpg (2000x1000, 440K)

You’re right im a kurdish indo european purebred alphaman.
I used to shave but it would grow within a few hours back and would give me a lot of acne. Now I wax it, I do it every week. Gives me less pimples and I can be pimple free as long if I apply this acne cream. It just sucks and hurts to do it and I look at MtFs and they seem to be better womyn than me..and then I see this sandfever on Jow Forums...they’re delusional.

You know that is funny because as long if I wax my neck I don’t look that ugly I think? I don’t know I might be delusional.
La2a ana 3rabi :( unfortunately...
Are you a refugee or identitarian?

If I'm not mistaken, I think there's a treatment for such hormonal imbalance, you should see an endocrinologist asap, I think it's free in your cunt.

>3rabi
But that means you are a guy tho

i searched and you can do electrolysis to stop hair growing back

so how many incels wana marry this pure brown waifu and make lots of children with her and end his own suffering

When it wasn’t as bad, I went to the doctor...this was in summer 2016. I did a test and they checked my ovaries and they said all normal. But now it has gotten worse I am pretty sure I have some hormonal problems.
But yeah I will go to the doctor
:( No my hair is long this is how arab women are made

Post face

Post pictures insha'Allah

Costs thousands of euros. I’m just a sandnigger ;_;
And I have wasted so much money from the insurance on the treatments. I so hope I have a hormonal imbalance that can be fixed.
Kek they won’t since they have standards and only men are allowed to have standards (in their eyes)
All in all I am not that ugly despite being ugly. I have blue eyes and light brown hair and not a curved nose and okay features. Just the hair and balding tho...

>implying i will post my mug when i said nigger itt and other horrible stuff
Also I have grown my beard for a couple of days to show that doctor.

If that's true I don't think that she was laughing at you. I'm pretty sure that your problem isn't anything near strange to her either. If she really was laughing, I would consider it to be her problem, not yours.

sick larp, Gunther
now get off my board faggot

Doctor couldn't contain her laugh when I said I worried about going bald

Just show your beard bb

My ex would bleach her mustache, she wasn't MENA btw.

;_; thanks
;_; i see i have offended your sandfever
;_; it is a real pain isn’t it?

sandfever? Med bvlls like myself aren't attracted to subhumans n*groids, sorry to disappoint you Gunther

>bleaching facial hair
That is a real ugly sight, looks like when a 15 year old decides to keep his fuzz
No. It is too much of a gross sight. I am not proud of it yet like those niggers on barcroft.

B-but subhuman n*groids are med too technically according to wikipedia...and I am a med bvll too right Antonio? ;_; I can grow more beard than you!
Also are you refugee or identitarian?

Damn that’s crazy, I’m South Indian and can’t grow a beard at all can I borrow yours?

Attached: C53B1AC8-394E-44A0-9208-B4263A0AFC6A.jpg (1280x960, 305K)

post timestamped hairy tits as proof

guess you're right
no you can't, I've got a perfect beard
I'm an autistic piece of garbage

Would be more than glad to donate my beard to all you Jow Forumsellectuals
There is enough beard for everyone!

lol why do you think most of Barbary pirates were christian renegades ?

have you checked your hormonal levels? maybe something's off there?

there exist potent hair remover cremes but I think they're probably toxic

Hair removal creams is basically shaving not really an option. It is not like I walk around with this beard, i just do now because I need to show to the doctor.
I will check it now, but last time I did (when the problem first started) everything was fine. 2 years ago though.

ask for a prescription for a "hormonenbilan", they will send you to the hospital where blood will be taken (or the doc can take blood I suppose)

they will send the results in a pdf to your doc, ask him to mail a copy to you

then cap and post here

costs about 25 euros for the blood test

>hormonenbilan
Sounds very flemish but it probs means hormonenbalans?
I think it is free though (insurance). Alright will do. To be continued..

>Female here
why should I listen to what some dumb roastie has to say LMAO

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>;_; it is a real pain isn’t it?
Yeah. I felt bad for asking about something I'm genuinely worried about. Was scared of going to doctors again. Half a year later I tried with another doctor and it turned out I had hyperthyroidism. Fucking hate the first bitch now.

Dids she help you with your problem at alll? Fucking hate how Dutch doctors don't prescribe anything but paracetamol untill your limbd are falling off from cancer.

Don't pluck it like a fucking retard and you'll be fine.

>used to wax and shave
>surprised she's a hairy ape
My God you are dumb. Did your mother not teach you how to manage your pubic hair? Do NOT shave/wax/plux that shit. Use hot sugar as it's more durable and easier to apply. This is babby's first epilating you dumbass.

Well wouldn’t it be really weird for a male to complain about his beard :thonking:
>hyperthyroidism
Jesus.
And she did not she just recommended me greasy oily solution which I am too lazy to apply and laser treatments which did not help.
And the last sentence is a reality sadly.

where are you from exactly?

if you dont want to wreck your body from all the pills, just shave on the regular like a dude lmao. hot water and shaving cream like the rest of us. just cope with what nature gave you and dont fuck up your bill spending too much on this shit. yes you are self conscious about it but its not gonna go away easily. i have a strong af monobrow i have to pluck down the middle all the time anyways.

t. mena male

Just join a circus at this point you ugly freak

>plucking
???? It is a forest.
But hot sugar is waxing. My mom made this sugar wax for me which did not really help in removing my facial hair, it is too stubborn. Hot wax is the only wax that removes my hair from the root.
As for the shaving it doesn’t make hair thicker desu it’s a myth.
owo also are u a grill?

They'd pass as locals in Italy or Portugal

> Use hot sugar as it's more durable and easier to apply.
this, women have been using hot sugar for millennia.

I’m a priced beauty for mena standards actually. :^)
>where are you from exactly?
Most know who I am but I won’t say I don’t want to embarass middle easterners specifically
Also shaving sucks. I can’t grow one properly. Ingrown hairs...

lol you are probably ugly too
heres a good advice
become a FTM tranny

fuckin haji

>shaving doesn't make hair thicker
Kek. Yes it does. All kinds of hair removal do actually. I used to have one tiny hair on my shin and the moment I plucked it, it fucking multiplied. Now I make a point of not touching that area at all.
Same with other pubic areas. The more you wax, the coarser the hair gets and the more it loses its fine texture. Shaving is terrible for your skin and only leads to more ingrown hair and unwanted acne. White women only shave because their hair is very sparse.
Honestly you're either a shitty larp or you have a very inattentive mother.

Have you tried taking oral contraceptives? They help in case of hormonal imbalance and pcos, go see a gynecologist

Show skin

whatever you do. male cannot be female Rasheed

i'll tell you mine if u tell me urs.
im curious as to know if its a genetic thing widespread or not

also i am balding at a young age as well.

Attached: 1543978411371.jpg (306x306, 16K)

Lol this flag tho. It is like an angry lilliputian is insulting me, hard to take serious desu. But still very cute. :3
>become a FTM tranny
No, my face is too feminine.
Well I have read a study about it, but it only applies to removing the follice from the skin so you’re partially right.
Also, most of my teens I never plucked a hair since there simply was no hair. One day I woke up and scratched my scruff and realized there were a bunch of hair lmao. I honestly don’t think my hairiness has to do with this and that I have some hormonal problem.
>oral contraceptives
My mom is conservative.

>And the last sentence is a reality sadly.
yeah.
anyways, try to get your blood levels checked. Hirsutism can be caused by hormonal imbalance, but you need to know which ones you have an excess of. Maybe something as simple as birth control, a DIM supplement or saw palmetto can do the trick.

>male cannot be female
Have always theorized mena females are created by wearing hijabs and/or growing long hair.
It is a genetic thing that’s for sure. Arabs are bald hairy creatures.

>It is a genetic thing that’s for sure. Arabs are bald hairy creatures.
my dad and mums side all males have thick black hair and didnt bald till 50-60s.....

gib ethnicity pls or atleast a hint.

let me guess, iraqi?

You're probably stressed out. Your doc will pump you full of chemical pharmaceutics which is... eh it's better than having a beard. Stick with the laser treatment in anycase.

what makes you say that

Attached: f43b33d9e9811a5f66ac95be0009214f.jpg (235x282, 10K)

most mena aussie on this board are prone to be from iraq
there was one leb tho

>most mena aussie on this board are prone to be from iraq
really? the diaspora isn't that big here.

I bet you're ASSyrian.

Hint: sarsour
I don’t want to bring more shame. Let it go. Let the kuffr and newfags think I am just a random middle easterner.
Likely, I am mentally pretty screwed here and there. Also, if nothing works I will save money and get electrolysis treatments.
Wrong there were like 5 lebs at the same time from australia during the times you were around, if you are who I think you are.

Yeah if there are any femposters who have beard problems here go ahead and share them feels, I’m out of here.
This is a transfriendly thread.

>Female here
i want to IMPREGNATE you with my big white american dick

Turmeric paste.

nah im an AKKADIAN-SUMERIAN prince.

أنت فلسطينيه؟

>Let the kuffr
i really hope this is ironic.

You are fucking disgusting.
I'm gonna puke now.

this is a guy, speaks in the male form when using arabic

nice try ahmed

I'm sorry your life is hard. I once had to tell a 10/10 bombshell receptionist that I had herpes because she wouldn't stop asking why I needed to ask the doctor about medication conflicts.

Your best bet is electrolysis or laser hair removal. Literally kills the follicle. I might get it for my back because I have a random stripe of thin curly hairs.

I am so sad an indian thinks I am disgusting
Who would be ironic here?

>indian
I am purely IRANIC.

Attached: chaye wala.jpg (556x370, 19K)

aight then whatever

I am so sad an indian thinks he is iranic
It is time arabic language needs to be gender neutral
;_;

Anyways now im out

STOP SAYING THAT YOU HAIRY GORILLA FREAK.

He also replied to every single post so I'm guessing it's b8

is your ass hairy too?

I look and am more iranic than you poojeet
Now either talk about your mother’s facial hair or gtfo

No that is because i am bored lol
I did not reply to every single post btw
It is not bait lol

I am PAKHTOON, dumb Kurd, get back to being bombed by TURKs.

give me ur ethnicity or you are a confirmed faggot larper for sure.

>I have hirtuism and have grown lots of facial hai
you sick fuck

Females are opinionated. Males are more neutral.

Picking a female doctor is a mistake.

I have given you a hint of my ethnicity
Not my problem you can’t speak a word of arabic. -.- besides why would it make me a larper?
Am not really a kurd i am arab but kurds are superior to pashtoons in every single way lol at least they are actual iranian despite being gypsies meanwhile you are indian larping as persian.