What's the best part?

What's the best part?

Attached: ethnomap.gif (504x394, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyKYhmSqT1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

part that people from balkan live

The fuck is Romansch?

I feel like Romansch has the most soul and older feel to it. But really most of Switzerland besides Neuchâtel captivates me. And Tirol as well, alps are cool, I myself am a mountain boy

>, I myself am a mountain boy

Attached: GGBE71-920x584.jpg (920x584, 71K)

French part is full of niggers and is poorer and Swiss French cops are more lenient and trains are never on time in the French region. In the German part trains are autistically always on time, higher wages, cops are strict, and it's not uncommon for your neighbors to call the cops on you if you're too loud. For example if you have the wrong ticket in Romandie (French region) they'll tell you to get off the train. The German part will fine you 100 francs and record your passport data and if you don't give your passport data they arrest you.

The German part is the historical heart and it's where most associations with us come from. Swiss-Italians are politically the most based.
Some dead non-language that was twice artifically revived and about to die for good.

Guy on the left looks good (no homo) but miss me with that gay shit

>Swiss-Italians are politically the most based.
Why?

For me, it's Romansch

From one dead language to another

it must be really based to be a Swiss

Attached: switzerland-2014-mass-immigrationb.png (796x560, 14K)

Zurich, Bern, Geneva, which one is the best and why?

Züri but it's very expensive even for Swiss standards

Jura are good lads

Do things being expensive even matter in a country with more millionaires than people on welfare?

Zürich people are cunts whereas the Bernese are chill, but Zürich is the most modern city with all pros and cons that brings.

For expats it matters. A single room in Zürich will have 50+ applicants. Switzerland has the most renters in the world. My friend lives in Winterthur and his parents bought their house for 800k francs, now it's with 3 million francs.

The Italian part for obvious reasons.

Suomi Disco is the best part.

Attached: SumiDiscoZurigo.jpg (650x433, 53K)

I agree with this
t. Zürcher

>no one likes us, no one liiiikes us, we don't care!

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

We normally put foreigner, especially EU into the ghettos of Aargau like pic related.
Fins however are on the exotic bro list, so feel free to settle where you please. There is a Finn community around lake Zürich, in winter you can see them Sauna in the icy waters and worship their pagan gods together.

Attached: Luftaufnahme-Spreitenbach-77.jpg (1600x1066, 1.33M)

>Swiss """ghettoes"""

>Some dead non-language that was twice artifically revived and about to die for good.
what language do these areas speak then? Italian or German?

This is the German slum Käferberg "Bug Hill" on a Züri hillside. German work migrants set it up in the mid 80's. Today it is save, they got electricity and water and you can go there on daylight, you can score weed and pep and eat a Wurstsemmel, but stay away during night, Germans are just animals when they are all drunk.

Attached: Zürich_-_Käferberg_-_Affoltern_IMG_3194.jpg (3000x2250, 1.81M)

kek

Nobody knows, they switch to Romansh as soon as as strangers approach or say shit at all. We believe they originally speak French and use the Lingo to cheat tourists and get Subventiuns.

Please provide more context, because we don't know how the initiative/policy was phrased

i see that denazification failed

The red part is rich, the green part is poor. The initiative was to abandon Switzerland and buy the southern island from New Zealand and mass emigrate there.

Attached: nzh_hero.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

7/10, softly chuckled, but you are missing the best part of the stereotype.

Attached: LesWelsch.jpg (1280x625, 91K)

Old people speak authentic Romansh, but young people move away and generally stay away, so language will die over the next generations.

>What's the best part?
All of it.
Most based cunt in Europe.

Attached: Swiss flag.png (2000x2000, 20K)

Voting results of an initiative against mass immigration. My point was that the Italians are overwhelmingly conservative and the French liberal whereas the German speakers hold a balance.

The German speaking part with Dutch sounding accent

Theus

Heil Blocher!

Attached: HippyBlocher.jpg (846x1280, 186K)

The French part of course. youtube.com/watch?v=GyKYhmSqT1Y

The only part of it I've been to, the Italian one. Lugano is fucking gorgeous

Are Swiss Francophones really like that?

>a fucking plus sign
LMAO

Well, it's a dude in drag doing a character. They're generally warmer than the German ones.

Yes, they are our 3rd gender and we like them a lot.

Attached: 28276978_330221650819287_3146569873506095491_n.jpg (959x960, 96K)

The italian part of course
The french part is okay as well