LoTR

>LoTR
>Warhammer Fantasy
>Warhammer 40K
>Age of Sigmar
>Dr. Who
>Star Wars
>Star Trek
Why are Anglos so good at producing large fictional universes with tons of lore, backstory, and rich cultures? Seriously, no other countries outside of the Anglosphere have produced anything like it.

Attached: IMG_6660.jpg (819x614, 599K)

>Dr. Who

Attached: sojak.png (644x800, 13K)

>Seriously, no other countries outside of the Anglosphere have produced anything like it.
Yikes

>Dr. Who
>Star Wars
>Star Trek

Attached: 1516896625924.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Besides Lord of the Rings, everything else on your list is mediocre dogshit only so popular because of Americanisation

Warhammer 40k is such tripe, anyone who seriously reads Horus Heresy books is beyond salvation

>Why are Anglos so good at producing large fictional universes with tons of lore, backstory, and rich cultures?

Their lives are comfortable enough so they don't have to survive every day; they don't know hunger and exhausting toil, and have a surplus of free time. Yet at the same time their lives are empty and unfulfilling enough so they wish to escape them into some more fair and grandiose and exciting worlds of their choice.

It says a lot about the American mind that they compare Lord of the Rings to that commercial garbage.

Outside of LOTR this is all dreck. Please reconsider reading/watching literally anything else.

LoTR borrowed heavily from Scandinavian fairy tales and Warhammer derived from it, so...

Attached: HF_5000_john_bauer_moose_forest_card_1042_Nordic_Wonders__27491.1492304348.jpg (600x605, 135K)

Dr. who, 40K, and Fantasy aren't Americanized.
>NO FUN ALLOWED

Feel free to prove me wrong.

I only dig WH fantasy because of total war and I only like 40k because of gothic armada/DOW.

Even when I did look into the lore and everything I though it was so so I mean the stuff is pretty serviceable so it's kinda ironic they tend to get all these shitty games, especially when it comes to 40k.

>Dr.Who
>star wars
>star trek
>age of sigmar
damn you ruined your post.

Attached: 54646546544.gif (1280x720, 222K)

>Age of Smegmar
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

WH Fantasy has good games. Bloodbowl, Mordheim...

>fantasy
>sci-fi

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Attached: very-long-night-of-londo-mollari-01.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

>reading fiction

because you only speak english
and only Lord of the Rings and the works around it qualify in that list, in which you didn't mention other significant english fantasy works because you're a monolingual unread retard.

The Witcher

The Bible.

this post needs moar dakka

Attached: 1532276204058.png (466x526, 298K)