Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Attached: 0676B055-9A2E-4DA6-A716-6366EA3AA8FE.jpg (504x389, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psi.fandom.com/wiki/Etheric_Projection
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDSyn-3CHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lots.
Heck, I know I'm mentally ill so it doesnt faze me anymore

Yes, I live in a 800+ year old house. Everyone who lives here experiences it at some point.

Attached: Gamla_apoteket,_Visby_1880s-vert.jpg (512x1448, 460K)

Woke up without a boner once

no, I'm not mentally ill

No because i'm not a fucking retarded low IQ nigger who believes in spooks.

Yes, I saw man of color once.

No because ghosts aren't real you fucking FAGGOT

Very spooks

yes
still an atheist tho

Yes, when I worked in a haunted mental institution.
I'd post the story but I gotta go wage cuck

yes, i once took a huge shit, and when i got up to flush the water, the shit wasn't there, just gone

How can this board be so closed minded to the possibility of the existance forces beyond science?

Yes
I saw lots of strange floating lights floating about 10ft above the ground while walking my dog at night once
That was like 6 years ago and I still don't go outside at night because of that

no.
just sleep paralysis, fucked up dreams and half-dream states where i couldn't properly discern what i dreamed from what happened or was happening

non meme answer coming through
>live on the last floor of commieblock
>the only other apartment on the floor is an old lady living alone who smokes like a chimney
>she has a lot of plants that she's keeping on the hallway, some of them near my door because no space
>once a day she goes to water them and have a cigarette
>one day she passes away
>around 20 - 21 PM whenever I go near my front door I can clearly smell tobacco despite nobody being there
this has been going for like a year now
don't know what to make of it
other people can smell it too when they come over

Attached: 549044636580.jpg (750x744, 27K)

If you take care of her plants for her she'll rest easy

I was called forever alone in 5th grade and apparently I'm not going to have gf

Attached: 1549777451568.png (512x512, 46K)

Saw a white "person" once.
I thought they were extinct.

Spooky

I met the chupacabras, but that was not supernatural.

What's your ethnicity man
I want to fatten up my folder.

I saw Belgium on a map once

forgot to mention
when her daughter came to take her stuff, she took those plants too
the hallway's empty now

Homo Rossicus

Attached: 1549810972925.png (404x511, 37K)

She must have missed one, because she still lingers

I'm trapped in a universe where hitler lost

No, even my shroom trips were lame

Used to be heavily into occult shit like Goetia and Crowley Tarot though

Attached: 1401737363.jpg (800x1270, 356K)

no since I'm a sane person

years ago i saw some weird lights in the sky and am convinced to this day that they were aliens

Kinda, but it was probably sleep paralysis

her spirit is just keeping up with her daily hallway ghost cig, nothing to worry about

number fifteen burger king foot lettuce

no but for real me and my friend went breaking and entering, then while rummaging through one of the local vacation homes, I found dozens of large charcoal portraits of children featuring various deformations and amputated limbs.
Creeped me out and we noped the fuck out in an instant.

Yes, but i can't describe it, you really have to experience it yourself. I've been astral projecting, been about 5 levels into a lucid dream, but the most wild was etheric projection. You manage to turn off your bodily functions down to a minimum, you stop breathing and enter limbo. It's the place people see in near death experiences, a kind of parallell dimension to ours.

psi.fandom.com/wiki/Etheric_Projection

i remember one time the me and my family went out and when we came back the neighbors complained because they heard very noisy footsteps from our house, like if someone was jumping/running with high heels but nobody was there

also when i was a kid, during the months following my father's death i had a constant feel of being observed 24/7 in my house when i was alone but i felt normal outside, one day that feeling was so intense that it terrorized me, i felt like someone was behind and i was so scared that i didn't moved an inch, i thought it was paranoia until i talked with my sister who felt the same thing and in the same time my mother had nightmares of my father stabbing her to death

Attached: 1549289422808.gif (587x702, 113K)

did you just admit to breaking into a house?
wtf I'm calling the police right now

quintessentially balkan

I dropped a glass mug, but it didn't make a sound and when I went to pick it up it wasn't there. I had no idea where it went.

That night I hear a massive shattering noise and nearly shit my pants. I go check it out and the glass mug is where I dropped it, in millions of tiny shards.

don't you have kidneys to steal?

I was sober for a week. It was pretty freaky.

yes but I'm currently busy talking to the cops

that's okay the friend who went with me is now a cop lmao

How did your father die?

he drunk to death alone in a caravan while i was getting bullied by my stepfather and his son

Attached: 1545234241617.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Yes, I had one experience with an unexplainable appearance of an item that couldn't have possibly been there.

Kind of the same , i saw a shadow of a child and a woman through the curtains walking slowly when i was 6 ,went outside and no one was there

this happened a lot to me in my teenage times

Back in grade school my class went to a theater and we all got tickets the week before or so. Obviously, I post on this board, so I'm a total retard and lost my ticket, but couldn't get a new one because my teacher hated me and I knew she would use this as a setup to fuck me in the ass. During recess I sat in a corner literally praying to God if he could send me another ticket or let my teacher have a heart attack or something. Needless to say, nothing happened. I wanted to throw up right there, but just accepted my fate went on my way back to class when I suddenly hear the voice of our janitor going, "Hey boy, did you lose this?" I turn around and he's holding a fucking ticket in his hand. I felt like Charlie Bucket and janny was my own personal Willy Wonka.

Turned out that the tickets were just for show and no one really gave a shit about them. Still one of my favorite moments and the closest I ever came to a paranormal experience.

I’m sorry for your loss, mon ami.

Wtf why does God never fulfill my wishes, I'm jelly now.

A demon came to me as I was about to sleep

Yes once i saw a ghost

No, I don't live in Paraguay

Being born is a paranormal experience, just think about it... you didn't exist, then you grew in the stomach of another person and then you came out to a world full of people that don't know why are they here, and they just appeared here out of nowhere just like you, without knowing who put them there or why (invented stories about it dont count)
How do I even know this is real? How do I know you all exist?

If we could figure this out, we could repair our old parts and live forever.

Once I saw an UFO. I'm not saying I saw an alien spacecraft. I was out with a friend at night, I think it was summer, and we saw a white dot in the sky moving randomly, and very fast, for several minutes. The UFO disappeared in the blink of an eye.

its best not to try to understand it, you'll go crazy if you do.

ignorance is truly bliss and as close to heaven as man will ever come

I was laying awake in bed late at night when I started hearing footsteps, but they sounded like they were coming from completely different parts of the house everytime and at timings that were completely irregular for a person walking. Kind of hard to describe, but they also had this lightness to them, like parts of the floor were being pressed down by something other than the wight of person, like the wood was just flexing on its own. It went on for a few minutes and then the doorknob (I'm facing the door from where I sleep) began to turn and the door slowly opened about 2 or 3 inches. I asked the next the morning if anyone had opened my door last night, but they all had no idea what I was talking about just like I knew they would, there had been no footsteps that sounded anything like someone waking to my room.

Sleeping paralysis isn't paranormal

twas tha zeitgeist poltergeist

fuck you, it was 100% real in my head, and the most terrifying experience I've ever had.

Sleep paralysis hallucinations can be scary but they're just that, hallucinations.

also when I was a todler laying in crib I saw this face of a man illuminate in front of mine, scared the shit out of me I woke up everyone screaming and crying, I still remember his face.

t shadow person

Once at will I had created cloud on cloudless sky...

Are you here user? This shit gets me every time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-013839.jpg (1080x1920, 375K)

>thread is now teeming with eastern europeans and burgers

yeah who else would have a preexistent cognitive bias towards superstitions?

yeah I know retards like you, your type of dumb fucks think they know everything, but youre just a dumb polak, who thinks they know everything

I once pissed myself irl because I was dreaming of pissing in a toilet

I once pissed myself irl because I was dreaming of getting hexed in a toilet

I once ejaculated in my sleep because this woman had sex with me, in my sleep.

There can be planes of existence we will never properly understand, but I'm sure as hell smug cunts that don't understand science just happen to be the only ones that have encountered such things.

your modern day "science" is market driven and motivated. You know why "science" can hardly prove anything supernatural? because they figure this knowledge wont make them "money"

Aha sounds good bro

Attached: CFE59AE4-D5FB-407D-AA28-E85CB378258D.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Yes. Once I was going to my apartment at the 7 floor, then when I reached the 4 floor I saw that I was in fact at the 2 floor, as I went up I saw a sign saying this was the 11 floor, then I went down to the 4 floor again, but then it was the 1 floor, then I went up again to the 7 floor and it was the indeed the 7 floor.

Nice try, but occultism has been extremely profitable for a long time, until everyone found they're just tricking people to get money

I'm sure science can explain having a rock appear out of nowhere indoors where it doesn't make any sense for a rock to be in the first place, like it happened to me

Yes, but please no bully. I don't like talking about these things.
>be me
>live in small house in the countryside
>be alone
>nearest neighbour is about 1km away
>at night
>suddenly hear random noises
>"p-probably it's just rats"
>a weird noise, like something being dragged on sand
>it comes from the hen house
>it's actually a barn we use as hen house, so it's big
>be afraid it may be somebody stealing our hens
>go out of my house and enter the hen house to see what's going on
>enter the hen house with a flashlight
>can't see any chicken
>point the flashlight to the floor
>chicken are all there, dead on the floor
>all of them forming a line, with the head pointing to the same direction
>each chicken has two holes in its neck
>not a single drop of blood on the floor
>clearly something has sucked the blood out of the chickens
>they were white chickens, and yet besides the two holes in their neck, they weren't tainted with blood
>scared as fuck
>suddenly the weird noise again
>almost shit my pants
>can't leave, paralyzed by fear
>there is clearly a creature in the corner of the hen house
>without thinking about it, I point the flashlight in its direction
>I can see the creature for about ten seconds
>it was a short humanoid
>fat body, but thin arms
>bald
>small eyes
>big ears
>big lips
>brownish skin
>I'm scared as fuck now but somehow managed to turn back to escape
>as I leave, the creature grunted in a squeaky voice
>"whiter than you, Mohamed"

Attached: Your+window+dont+look_cdeaca_4429025.gif (288x293, 519K)

>tricking people

welcome to the true nature of modern day "science""...do u 666 much?

as I said , market motivated.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDSyn-3CHQ

> user has 3000 ping

>fat body, but thin arms
>bald
>small eyes
>big ears
>big lips
>brownish skin
You saw a lost and hungry american tourist looking for shelter and food.

>American tourist
>thin

Good one dude

10/10, mutts btfo!

learn to read comprehend, muttmeister

Fucking burgers stealing our hens

>reading comprehension
>American education

Good one dude

Aliens like that cause a primal dread on me.
Why does that happens?

Attached: grey-882x750.jpg (882x750, 31K)

Attached: 1516444993368.png (1012x968, 22K)

dont let them trick you , this is their real form.

Attached: alien.gif (400x217, 491K)

yeah, don't know how often you go to /x/ but I'm the Brazilian user who wrote the greentext about an old abandoned house whose jewish former owner died in violently and apparently cursed the house with some Jewish witchery (a Jewish user on /x/ tagged along and described what it did).

I also wrote a greentext about the time I met a spirit inside my friend's TV (instrumental transcommunication).

Sadly, I don't have any of these two greentexts with me because I lost data on my pc. I'd have to dig through the archives to find them. I'm certain I can, just cba to do it right now.

This is fine for me.

>Jewish witchery
Like loosing your wallet every time you go out?

Many goyim children died in that jewish house

No, but I experienced something very close in high school. I was in a "cinema" optional course, so I had to film an amateur movie with my friend. We went to an abandoned warehouse in the old industrial area to record a few scenes, and once we were done we decided to visit an abandoned house next to it. I'd already been in there and it was nothing special, so we just explored the house recording the whole thing, but at one point we opened a door and were met with a repulsive stench, so we closed the door and decided to turn back. One month later, my friend came to me in class and told me he made a discovery, and showed me the recording. There was a guy sleeping in the room with the disgusting stench, and we didn't notice him. We just laughed about it, but tbqh, the odor might have come from him, if you catch my drift.

One time as I was going to sleep I heard a clear knock on the window next to my bed. Shit my pants and jumped up to look outside, didnt see anything. Most likely it was sleep paralysis shit.

the wallet disappears AFTER you lose your foreskin

>el jewpacabra...

No I'm not stupid

so it was a dead hobo?

No.
Tools missing.
Shit breaking/stop working for no reason (no one can identify what's the issue with the appliance).
Weird noises and voices that come and go and many people listen to them (had a plumber who literally refused to work after some time on site even though he didn't know a person died there or anything about the house).