Why do men love boobs, they just lumps of fat

why do men love boobs, they just lumps of fat

Attached: 1392892543747.jpg (249x242, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big boobs means big milk means big children

you'll never understand

Are u possibly girl(female)?

what a stupid post
delete it

Why do girls love penises? Are they gay?

Agree
Real men love cocks :)

Yes.
All girls are mad gay!
They dress up like girls and are feminine!

who doesn't like soft squishy stuff?

lel

>!
reddit

>penises
how do you even walk around with that thing must be super distracting like wtf i have a tail

I like inner side of thighs

Attached: 1549898182946.jpg (2336x3315, 446K)

Evolution. WHat men find attractive in boobs is the capacity to properly breastfeed babies

Loving gay people is gay, does that mean loving girls is gay?

Love is gay, end of.

lol you guys are so random

bullshit when i see naked boobies i dont think about the children that will suck it i think about me sucking and fucking the boobs you fucking cucks
boobs are mine my son will have only one boob of my wife the other is mine only

You see Diego, it is very simple. Women are miserable creatures by nature. So naturally, the only members of our ancestors who reproduced were the weird fetishists that loved breast. And on that day, beauty was bestowed upon the word, because breasts are more than just crude matter: they are beauty made manifest. Praise be to God.

Attached: expert.jpg (447x665, 84K)

Faggy explanation

we don't notice it most of the time except by balls because they are extra sensitive and even the way you sit can be painful sometimes

boards.Jow Forums.org/s/thread/18656232#top
you tell me

I like ass way more. A nicely shaped ass is the best view ever.

Why do girls love strong arms? They're just lumps of muscle

No it doesn't unless you're dumb enough to think they're a sack that holds milk (protip: breasts are more like a highly specialized sweat gland).

Penises are basically dollar signs to the average f*Male. *He attempts to shove her fangs into your bank account and hopes sex can distract you