White people food LOL

White people food LOL

Attached: 1vj4ku.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Looks a bit spicy to me.

Lol! Yes, I most certainly do eat ice!

Attached: gee-wilikers-mary-bell-this-food-looks-delicious-thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies-11-24-15-18358277.png (500x550, 83K)

It's missing some flavorful dressing, here it is lol.

Attached: small-polycarbonate-plastic-bottle-mineral-450w-71097055.jpg (300x470, 23K)

Wh*toids are tasteless fellas. That’s why their governments usually import people from other countries hoping that they bring some color to their gray lives

That does look pretty good though.

Attached: white-people-be-like-egyptians-were-white-exposineblacktr-uthore-the-26902076.png (500x522, 129K)

It's raw

LMAO

Attached: 1525348960599.jpg (468x468, 49K)

is this accurate

Attached: peakwhitefood.png (1270x1161, 88K)

cant tell if bait or a genuine answer

Attached: tmp-name-2-30068-1498696663-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 193K)

Young people in Denmark is very good at making food, older people however, not so much.

same here, old people make shit like

>gosh, mary beth megan, did you just put a grain of pepper on our turkey without letting me know?

Attached: cartoon-furious-man-red-face-52971475.jpg (1300x1390, 152K)

Complete opposite here. Old people make the tastiest food ever while young people manage to burn soup.

where does this white people dont use spices meme come from
arguably the most important part of our history was the spice trade

is it true people in nordic countries dont eat bread with every meal ?

Attached: 1.jpg (700x300, 50K)

Who the fuck thinks Egyptians were white?

Some Asians believe westerners eat bread as a meal.

More like

Attached: burning-tongue-min-925x425.jpg (925x425, 39K)

I do ?

In China at least it's true. I was offered sliced bread as a snack since we foreigners like that shit. They also don't seem to see the distinction between bread and cake. A place called Bread Store sold stuff with more sugar than American bread.

i dont blame them, i eat shitloads of bread
if im eating meat or fish i NEED bread, it compliments so well
they probably cant tell bread for pastries

I'm so offended that apparently the food of my race is rather bland.
This totally embarasses white people as a whole and makes everyone else forget that other cultures eat while sitting on the floor, eat meals made out of mud, makes people have diarrhea, eat fruits that taste like puke, half-hatched baby ducks, eat raw and living eels and frogs, raw fish, termites or drink coffee made out of elephant poop.

African people food lmao

Attached: msb12820000p003.jpg (782x800, 32K)

yo delet dis

Don't bakeries in Europe sell both bread and cakes? You have different stores for each?

cringe

Not cool

>I'm so offended
Yeah that butthurt rant made it clear lmao

Yes

In France most sell both, but not all.
Bread is sold in "boulangerie", cakes in "pâtisserie", and those who sell both are called "boulangerie-pâtisserie".

I would prefer a slice of good bread to most cakes. I doubt that chinese bread would be very good tho.

In Spain panaderias sell bread and pastries
Dunno about other countries

Wtf they eat plates?

based
soyboy retard

>healthy food bad

How is undercooked chicken healthy?

Negroes who are scared of the VVHITE BVLL

Y-yes.

Defenitely not true... im part african (ghana) and I visited my african side.... rural area, farmers.... but they put on the table every day and it was pretty good.

LOL

They should rename this to Anglo food.

Back in my school days, my favourite lunch was plain boiled rice. I'd flatten it into a pancake shape and add a little salt for flavour, there's nothing like it for fuelling you up for the day ahead.

"healthy" food is a meme

>salt
Why would you do that you ruin the flavour this way

Where's the cheese? Its not white people food without cheese.

Attached: war on drugs.png (462x384, 274K)

cringe and seething incel

Die Scheußlichkeit...

Meant for

I hate third worlders and their shitty food flavour they disguise with pain

Attached: 1523018430242.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Careful not to get drunk with that

What did he mean by this?

Nobody, Blacks just don't understand the difference between "Egyptians aren't black" and "Egyptians are northern european". This is they're rebuttal to people calling them out over trying to claim the egyptians as black

You have to go back. Why is it that every time you talk to a german/french or Brit there is a least a 50% chance its some paki or nog.

DELET

White people