Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

If I unironically wanted to go to Brazil, were in Brazil should I go?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1280x896, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parquedasaves.com.br/en/
macucosafari.com.br/en/macuco-safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*where

Rio de Janeiro

unironically florianopolis, in rio you will die

Petropolis. Avoid the usual niggerholes.

Don't go to São Paulo, it's complete trash, everytime you breath it will be like smoking a cigarette, there only grey, ugly buildings in the city and nothing beautiful or worthy there. The people aren't nice and the women are ugly cause there's mostly northern immigrants there.

Go to Santa Catarina (The best state), Paraná or Rio (Which is also bad, but it's still a beautiful place for tourists).

Sorry but Santa Catarina is not in Brazil do not @me niggers

curitiba for real

Argentina

Gramado, if someone says anything else they're lying to you.

Gramado is the best city in Brazil by far. It's almost literally a piece of Germany that got lost in Brazil. I dare even say it's better than most places in the UK.

Attached: Museus-em-Gramado-Tudo-o-que-você-precisa-saber-para-um-passeio-fantástico-min-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 253K)

Thanks for he answers Jow Forums I appreciate it.

Trying to take my friend there on holiday and just needed some pointers. I appreciate it.

I trust you more than travel agents, that's for sure.

Hopefully I can settle on a place that will surprise my friend in a good way.

Another pic.

Attached: Gramado-em-Agosto-1-800x544.jpg (800x544, 136K)

soVth brazil

Attached: file.png (380x255, 214K)

Roman salute is a french tradition hailing from the late Napoleonic era, sorry you're the real larpers here

Gramado actually looks quite nice, it's looking like a good option.

Thanks user, hopefully I can get everything together without issue.

Why would I go to Brazil to see something that I can see right next door

my basement

there is really no reason also no one wants a smelly frog and it wont make any difference
tourism in brazil was never good we aren't dependent of it

Go to a favela then, we don't like tourists here, don't come.

Oh, are you not keen on tourists?

>Why would I go to Brazil
now you get it

what kind of place would you like to visit though? if you're into beaches and the thing Brazil is known for then Florianópolis is a safe place to have this kind of experience, but if you'd like to get in contact with some local culture then maybe a visit to the Amazon with a boat or something similar. that's what I would do, not for everyone though
I'm sure you could have fun in Rio but only visit it if you're willing to stick with your tourist guide and listen to every advice they have to offer
Brasília and São Paulo are meme cities to visit as a gringo

Don't forget that 9inhas will like you

Who the fuck likes tourists other than niglets and gypsies trying to steal your wallet when you're not looking?

Honestly, something cozy.

The girl and I that want to go just want somewhere quiet, not too resort like, something out of the way yet inviting.

they will
we really love Britain

... Me?

Have you considered that you might be a gigantic faggot? If a Brazilian came up to me in my city i'd snap his neck

ouro preto

Attached: 162376-centro-historico-de-ouro-preto-minas-ge-660x0-1.jpg (660x438, 58K)

Not in Brazil, like said, but is a good option:

Foz do Iguaçu, examples of what you can do there:

parquedasaves.com.br/en/
macucosafari.com.br/en/macuco-safari

And you can also visit Paraguay and Argentina cause it right next to it.

Attached: Foz-do-Iguacu-Cataratas-do-Iguacu-O-08.jpg (1200x719, 323K)

Well I'm coming this summer. So far I've planned to stay a couple of days in a tour in Bahia, then go to Rio, Sao Paulo, and finish with visiting the colonial towns in Minas Gerais.

well, Minas is a nice state to visit then. plenty of small cities with a long history like Ouro Preto if you're into that sort of thing
though you could find these cities in the South or pretty much in any other region, I think the countryside is what you might be looking for either way

If you want to do some African safari why not just go to Algeria?

Thanks for the pointers, hopefully we can make the trip.

Thanks everyone for posting.

You posted already in another thread, right?
I'm also coming to Brazil next month, to Florianópolis, Santos and some place in Bahia. Please rate Brasilbros

that sounds fun, enjoy the stay friend

Rio, Sao Paulo and Minas are fine, even if some people hate Rio or Sao Paulo, the truth is that they're both good for tourists. But Bahia is a shithole full of niggers, you should be careful there.

>Rio, Sao Paulo

The cities of São Paulo and Rio suuuucks.

If you can change go to Paraty, Angra or Petrópolis, those sites are from Rio De Janeiro state but way comfier than city of Rio.

Florianópolis is really good, but it's very small and convoluted. Santos is OK. Bahia is not good honestly, like I said in , I think it would be better if you changed Bahia to Curitiba, Sao Paulo or Rio.

I mean Santos and Floripa are almost the same city I guess but overall I'm sure you'll have a good time if you like beaches

>But Bahia is a shithole full of niggers,

Attached: 242342345.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Enjoy br anons

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-222612.png (1440x2560, 816K)

Yeah I did.

I don't really care about your obsession about whiteness Alberto Macaquinho-Fischer

I know yeah. It's also quite far from the others so I'm not quite sure about that one, but I'm just looking for a good place to just enjoy the beaches.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-223931.png (1440x2560, 1.47M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-225322.png (1440x2560, 841K)

>visit Paraguay
y tho

post results, post results :-----D

Attached: imagises.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-231338.png (1440x2560, 1.09M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-232323.png (1440x2560, 1.02M)

I'll spend some time in São Paolo too, because I have to take the airplanes from there. In Bahia I have a friend who I'm going to visit. Overall I'm very excited to see a bit of your country for myself

Cheap products kek.

But serious idk, I meet a lot of Gringos asking me how to get to Paraguay, sometimes just see how things work on different places is cool.

great save ahahahahaha

Attached: imagebn.jpg (192x160, 5K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-232606.png (1440x2560, 1.03M)

The most remote spot in the Amazon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-232759.png (1440x2560, 1.03M)

"asa de urubu pena de galinha ..."

is not a sentence to "offend women " LOL

Dumb whore I already have her nudes

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-233458.png (1440x2560, 1.1M)

>sometimes just see how things work on different places is cool
no it ain't

friendzoned! hahahahahaha
good run, gg

Haha nah i am the more beautiful one here so she triple messages me

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-233514.png (1440x2560, 1.03M)

KEK

You said "someone" told you that, that you were "tricked", but she still takes like you said that kek.

Like 14 mins ago
Bitch thinks everything I say is funny

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-191011.png (1440x2560, 1.31M)

Also previous
Tbh I want her to fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-191155.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

>enjoy the beaches
They're the only thing worthy there.

Campos do Jordao, Bombinhas, Florianopolis, Itajai, Balneario Camboriu

>Lithuanian sense of humor

the best SP has to offer is good variety, like actual Japanese restaurants and shiet, but that's not really something I thing a foreigner would be interested in. Curitiba isn't a foreigner-friendly city as well. Bahia's strongest point isn't the beach, since unless you can find one not too crowded you'll feel overwhelmed by the amount of people visiting it. if you visit Salvador try visiting streets like Pelourinho, but don't go alone as it's a dangerous city. Salvador is as dangerous as Rio, actually. I don't know about the smaller cities though

Well yeah I know, that's what I wanted to do there in some resort

True when the bitch said she had to show her hometown she literally just sent pictures of sand and the sea
I post a building that is over 150 years old and she... she sends me pictures of fucking boats

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-191345.png (1440x2560, 2.31M)

Follow your nose

hey now, those boats are 160 years old ahahahaha

This girl is really slow

food variety*

all easy hoes are. which is good for us

fucking lol and based

Starting talking about how Bolsonaro will make Brazil great and she will probably stop talking to you.

This is the point where I decided to drop her

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-191732.png (1440x2560, 1.18M)

That's the average woman in Brazil, they're pretty dumb and slow, I lost count how many I've talked that spoke in that exact same way. They've no personality at all... Quite sad...

K

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-192046.png (1440x2560, 1.3M)

are you really very beautiful or she is obsessed with you because you're a blonde white with blue eyes?

I think he was talking about the favelas.

Sounds good. Northeast have the most beautiful beaches and interesting places to visit. Rio is worth spending a couple of days because of tourists attractions and the easy sex. São Paulo is good. I'd also visit the Amazon, Bonito and the colonial cities as you say. Enjoy!

Really beautiful, I have light brown hair plus I am ripped

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-192207.png (1440x2560, 1.22M)

hey friend start your own thread the next time so it's easier to filter you out of the actually worth reading posts in unrelated thread like this one

Royal Portuguese Library, 131 years old.

Attached: Edu-Mendes-Salão-da-Biblioteca.jpg (787x525, 310K)

>you really very beautiful

His EU passport sure is beautiful. kek

i bet she's one of those dumb bitches that love sertanejo ''music''

are you a slayer

Lithuanian passport is worthless and takes 10 years to get

Do Lithuanians really like Bolsonaro? That would be nice.

She is a waste of time.

No I am a 4channer, I can only impress online women

But countries of EU don't have a "strong passport" by default ?
At least I thought those things were decided on the European Union level, if a country makes an agreement with one makes it wit all.

why? explain
are you autistic or something?

>Bahia
Holy shit, this guy wants to get robbed and murdered.

It still takes 10 years to get a lithuanian passport

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-192729.png (1440x2560, 1.18M)

>Balneário Camboriú
Lixo, don't listen to this guy OP

Attached: 1549276560976.jpg (217x287, 55K)

What do I say

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-192907.png (1440x2560, 1.16M)

Ask her whether she'd be interested in doing fio terra to you

What a fucking retard, Bahianos are a fucking waste of oxygen. Bolsonaro did nothing in 27 years because every single politician beside him at the time was a fucking lefty. He also never said women can't get opinions, that's a literal lie. His ministers are some of the best possible, Paulo Guedes for instance was a professor at UCLA and Sergio Moro was the guy responsible for putting in jail several corrupts.

>eu gosto de levar nos fundos
that'll show her

balneario tem uma infraestrutura boa e fica perto de cidades bonitas como bombinhas