Have you tried food abroad?

Have you tried food abroad?
What was it like?

I visited Britain and Ireland, it was pretty much what i expected
British breakfast is nice, but they dont know how to do the other meals and shitloads of married people just put 0 effort into cooking

Attached: peakwhitefood.png (871x1159, 69K)

what do baltic and north africans even eat

I went to Amsterdam once and didn't really eat a whole lot of Dutch food for the week that I was there, but the stuff I tried was delicious. The liquorice and the herring were 10/10, stroopwafels were just kind of okay though

Never been to any other countries apart from that

Italy was good, maybe a bit samey
France was good, but overrated
Greece was really good
Balkan underrated
Spain was okay

What do Spaniards eat besides tacos?

Poland green!

Attached: 1549736521551.jpg (408x600, 159K)

We dont have tacos in spain

Our cuisine is heavily influenced by slavic cuisine, if slavs eat something we probably eat it too. But we have some food of our own. Pic related: Our pride and joy : CEPELINAI (pretty much dumplings with meat inside). A close second would be Šaltibarščiai which... translates to cold beet soup or something. Very refreshing in a summer's day.

Attached: cepelinai-su-mesa.jpg (525x370, 32K)

fuck off

Attached: finnish cuisine.jpg (946x1920, 440K)

I think Danes will be triggered that they're basically a state of Germany at this point

we are part of germany, just not officially

>posts garbage people eat every day
>cuisine
get lost we have nothing

Pork, potato and cabbage, in all posible forms.

>Šaltibarščiai
Borscht?

Burritos? Tacos? I have heard about that MENA dish of rice with saffron, peas and fish being sold as "spanish food" to tourists.

wow you just prove his point

Italian food was nicer than I expected, they have a lot of regional variation in what they eat and people seem to put the effort in

With Spain I think the nicest stuff definitely got exported, a lot of the local specialities I had weren't all that. Obviously though the local paella etc was delicious

>we have nothing

Attached: aaaaaa.png (210x240, 6K)

No, it's made from kefir.

Yes, but COLD. Pic related. Potatoes can be dipped inside. It might look like shit, but it's good, trust me.

Attached: šaltibarščiai.jpg (880x575, 57K)

When in went to Georgia I had about a mouthful of vegetables in a week and a half, all they eat is bread, cheese, meat and sometimes beans. I got very ill afterwards but it was nice at the time to have pure stodge all the time

theres like 4 things i wanna try there
We dont have burritos or tacos, thats mexican
Also never heard of a rice dish like that

Paella is an east coast dish, food is very regionalized in Spain, just like beer
The norf has really interesting seafood dishes and bean dishes if u ever visit galicia/asturias
Also the authenthic mediterranean food looks a bit messy so im not surprised tourists dont find it and try it

Are you the original inventors of the chocolate pizza at least?
That would make sense in a way, with your connections to cocoa producing cunts, proximity to italy and lazy life style.

Yeah I had it in Valencia (where I hear it originated from) and it was very tasty, even brought some of the special rice back home. And yes the north is next on my list, I know someone who lives in Santander so would likely go round there. I've only been to Valencia and Barcelona so I'd like to get away from the main tourist areas

>still has some taste
fuck you medoid homo, polish cuisine is literally the best thing about my country

People think pickled herring is disgusting yet they treat sushi(raw fish and rice) as this sophisticated delicacy. Nordic food culture is very underrated and slandered much due to med food culture chauvinism (muh cheese on dough).

BEHOOOOOOOLD! The white mans food.

Attached: matkarta19.png (800x2435, 3.8M)

I think this too. Swedish food really can be quite delicate, you have nice pickled and preserved things and tasty herbs and stuff. I think the abundance of skinned boiled potatoes is what puts people off

Rice isn't local to Spain... Paella is a very old dish with only it's modern version originating in Spain. It was arabs bringing it, and the rice, to Spain!

all of that is appropriated finnic food culture, all you have is kebab for food and bastard danish for language, swedes don't exist

Most of our food came from Sweden

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 112K)

i wanted some good english fish and chips but it was way shitter over there.
Why the fuck do continentals hardly buy any milk?
Germanys food is saved by turks
South Africa is god tier in food
Polish food is basically only pirogi and corner shop salami sticks

Attached: 1544480225347.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Mmmhhh Rouladen...

Attached: 00943862.jpg (500x377, 81K)

>his culture barely exist anymore so he project it on Swedes on a Samoan surfing forum

Attached: asd.png (408x601, 496K)

And don't mistake me. I do feel bad that my ancestors force assimilated you.

don't skin your potatoes. unless you're a foreskin-cutter that is.

That's a taste thing. Most of us don't, but they did it a lot in school.

Both of these look good.

I routinely see JFs going to tourist trap fish and chip places and I feel like intervening. Even worse they buy it in pubs... as a pro tip, essentially the only good fish and chips is found on the coast. Although iirc aussies have flake a lot more than us so I can see how you think yours is better, dogfish is the best

it was in a shop in newcastle and another in a little village nearby
but they kept it under a fucking heat lamp

Did you know that in addition to hardly buying milk, most continentals also drink UHT milk as standard. Can you think of anything more revolting

potatoes are shite in every other country with the exception of the uk

Try our blood sausage with lingonberry jam, it's delicious!

Attached: blodkorv.JPG.jpg (311x231, 10K)

>he has never had färskpotatis

Attached: färsk.jpg (1056x707, 157K)

I think Blodplättar originates from finland

I noticed this too, I suppose they have the ideal climate here. Irish potatoes did seem to be on the fluffy side compared to UK which tend to be waxier in my experience

Finland started out as Sweden so you are maybe correct?

Even under your rule we still were Finns and we lived in Finland

Every country in the world surely has some kind of blood sausage, in fact in the pic it looks essentially like a black pudding so I think you'll find you stole it from the English

why are n*rdoids so fucking weak and pathetic?

Attached: 1516141432075.jpg (878x513, 118K)

Bloodpudding =/= blodplättar

Not being Swedish is like 40% of being finnish.
Wrong. Vikings brought it to your starving island long before the romans gave you a blown up sense of self. True factoids!

The rest r French or Italian

Attached: PNG image 58.png (1112x1465, 1.33M)

>Why the fuck do continentals hardly buy any milk?
what did it mean by this guys?

Attached: 1545157563554.jpg (720x716, 82K)

The cowardly v*kings stole the recipe and then ran back home with it hoping noone would notice but I'm on your case

Turkey is fucking amazing.
Iskender was my favorite but sarma and köfte was pretty good as well, had amazing breakfast too, the scrambled egg with veggies and sausage was very good, but I forgot the name.
When i was in Italy I literally only ate pizza kek

i was extremelly dissapointed with fish n chips too, the chips are greasy and floppy and the fish tastes pretty bland
thank god brits have indian food

nice bait

Yeah literally turkey > all

based

>stk ei muikut
>stk ei ruis
>stk ei poro
>stk ei korvapuustit

Attached: 400.jpg (540x400, 123K)

Nordic food is "shit" because spices, herbs, seasonings, etc don't grow well in colder harsher climates, so they're stuck with mostly meat and dairy.

have a mr.cock instead

Attached: mrcock.png (927x638, 18K)

ei kiitos

ITT: absolute plebs with no appreciation of simplicity

Nord food isn't exciting stuff but it IS tasty, and highly comfy. I truly question how many of you (especially in the Americas) actually have any experience here and how many are mindlessly regurgitating memes.

Attached: fenalr-2eb8b7a8-909f-4c50-9b77-e1fdf7085bc-resize-750.jpg (420x290, 23K)

Been to Canada, it was cheap crap. Why is the entire country just cheap crap?

Northern "education"

you're very welcome

dont you eat fajitas, guacamole and enchiladas?

based

While the british have probably some ok food, their supermakerts are atrocious. All pre-cooked shit.

spatzle with goulash is the best thing I've ever had 2bh.

>goulash
Literally goes with anything. Based food. I could only put Bigos above it.

hes butthurt that his country is red on the map

Nowadays food is the same everywhere. Pizza, donner, mcdonalds.

Everything inside ring 3 should be fucking nuked.

ex-austria hungary nations have bretty good food. im of course a bit biased but i think it is that kind of food anyone from anywhere would enjoy.

>claiming T*rks invented kofte
Iran is pissed

most people dont eat fast food everyday

but they do, people make very easy food these days

Meh, the only thing I genuinely miss is French bread, Swiss and Germans have decent bread culture which they are proud of but having lived in both countries I can say it doesn't hold a candle to the French one.

i dont know a single person that eats fast food everyday
i guess in norway its different
also im talking about fast food, not easy food, dont move the goalpost

but its both fast food. people make tomato soup from freeze dried pre-made soup. many people don't know how to boil potatoes even. its fast food because they need to eat fast after work to go work out to go to bed to wake up to go to work.

this is why theres such a huge difference between mediterranean europe and nordic europe
in mediterranean europe we have the basic human rights of allowing people tine to cook and eat lunch, and then rest after eating for 30-50 mins wich is known to have huge health benefits
no wonder spaniards have some of hte highest life expectancies in the world, the rest of europe eats like shit

bad food causes autism

>med europe
Good.thing most of spain is not "med" and shares nothing in common with south italy north africa or the eastern med.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-13-43-18.png (720x1280, 509K)

You are not white, goblino.

Attached: e4d3dee936aae7c6f142b8705bf9109d.jpg (770x1026, 118K)

>Africa being green
Ah yes I also love eating sand

>Why yes, i dont know the difference between north africa and sub-saharan africa, how did you know? its all the same right?

Attached: 360f66845faec8adaab052bf61923a67.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Pizza, kebab, sausages, potatoes, vegetables.

Would eat this

>The difference between subsaharan africa
East africa and kenya borders arabia.

>Why the fuck do continentals hardly buy any milk?

literally what.

Id rather eat fish than sp*nish la cucceracha tacos.

going to the UK was the most disappointing experience of my life, their food is just inferior versions of our own, fish and chips was absolute shite I think they use cod or something and here we use flake (shark) which is much nicer, english breakfast in australia is bacon, eggs, french toast, mushroom, hash browns but in britain they replace the hash browns and french toast with normal toast and burnt pieces of shit

>Stroopwafels
>food