Seriously tho

seriously tho
why do black men have such big peepees?

Attached: africa-political-map.jpg (2500x2282, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/the-jewish-myth-of-the-huge-black-penis/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
amp.reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/7t40ok/more_congo_free_state_apologetics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont have normal proportions

Attached: 1521331655708.png (544x641, 703K)

>when you come out of a hot shower your dick is bigger
>when you come out of a cold shower your dick is smaller
>africa is hot

Disgusting

why do the ones in america don't have normal sized ones? or why do indians, arabs or southeast asians don't have giant ones like blacks? their countries are also hot

Priapism due to Sickle cell anemia

>indians don't have giant penises
oh sweety ...

cringe and cuckpilled

dailystormer.name/the-jewish-myth-of-the-huge-black-penis/

Attached: Jewish-race-mixing-huge-black-penis.jpg (700x741, 316K)

You don't Rajesh

Why does the dailystormer write articles about how BBC is not real to begin with ?

don't say so untill you've tried it

Because black chicks have such thicc arses.

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

because all they do is fucking and reproducing like monkeys so instead of their brains, they developed bigger dicks

>Whenever it rains on Africa it never gets cold
>Mfw bless the rains down in Africa for big dick

Attached: 1548642419736.jpg (714x512, 58K)

people don'r reproduce that way

>he trusts the br*tish broadcasting company

Seething Rahim from marketing

chileans have the smallest dicks in south america

They don't, generally.

averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

>Brits rank at the 73
>Chileans rank at the 63rd

>Tfw britlets have microdicks

Attached: 1548875045825.png (1280x1280, 188K)

whiteboi cope

How would you know who has the biggest and smallest dicks there?

your wife will be raped by a peruvian

>Implying my gf isn't just as, if not more, anti peruvian as I

Attached: 1548615203670.png (200x184, 48K)

When you're gangraping women in another village in yet another war, the deepest nut creates the rape baby. This imposes selection pressure on long peepees.
If your peepee is very thick, it pushes out the other rapists' peepees. which gives yet another evolutionary advantage.

In the gangrape ecosystem. big peepees have the highest fitness.

that's what she tells you. meanwhile she fantasises every night about being hatefucked by a peruvian BVLL

How exactly does any of that apply to pre-colonization Africa?

Fuck black people(belgians) honestly

Attached: 1549779987434.jpg (632x832, 191K)

Because I've sucked on a lot of dicks.

Based Chilean btfo'ing the virgin Pajeet diaspora

>FOREIGNERS WILL RAPE YOUR WYMEN
Why doesn't this sentence surprise me coming from a brit who's totally Not! a larping indian

more convincing if you copy my grammar

Africans were warring and enslaving eachother before whitey was a twinkle in Yakubs forehead.
You think we came up with the hand thing? It was a centuries old tradition by then.

love you too Pablo

let me tell you something you little taco eating third world shit. after one night with me and my enormous hindustani cock your little mamacita will crawl back to you a broken woman and will never want anything to do with your sad excuse for a ""penis"" again

Let me tell you something you little (literally) street shitting curry-scented snaggletooth infrahuman anomaly. You wouldn't even manage to force yourself on my le mamacita due to height alone because of your genotype let alone get into her immediate proximity without your shit smell giving you away. After we are done laughing at your sad attempt to see bobs and vagene in real life you'll crawl back to your ghetto block somewhere in London and masturbate to the thought of a woman ever noticing you

Attached: 20190211_151143.jpg (662x269, 142K)

Most of africa is scorching hot so surface area is needed to reduce heat

Big features allow easier expelling of heat.

>Africans were warring and enslaving eachother before whitey was a twinkle in Yakubs forehead.
You think we came up with the hand thing? It was a centuries old tradition by then.

Actually it was done as way to punnish muderers and traitors Belgians did far worse like forcing young men to rape their sisters and mothers that also doesn't justify your brutality

amp.reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/7t40ok/more_congo_free_state_apologetics/

>reddit
Also it was much more of a general punishment for non-cooperation with Arab slavers too

based and btfopilled

What do Arabs have to do with this?

I've seen multiple naked guys and there doesn't seem to be much of a trend.

They actually don't. There is no scientific study showing that erect penis length is any different among races

Non-erect penis length, yes, but does that even matter?

I could have guessed when your reddit post used "Belgian" for people and institutions not affiliated with the Belgian state or government some twenty-odd times.
Before European involvement in the Congo basin, or at least collonialism in the region, Arab (in reality often Swahili mulattoes) slave traders held alot of sway there. In fact, playing on anti slavery sentiments was part of why Leo and his "Humanitarian society" were granted private control of the Congo.
If you want to, you can read up on the Congo-Arab war and people like Tippu Tip

Soft dick size seems to vary more between individuals than between races from what I've seen.

I wonder if people from Madagascar are smaller because they are mixed with Asians. I know people from the Horn are smaller and they are mixed with Middle Easterners.

My dick is so fucking small.
I will never be able to satisfy a girl.

Attached: 1549579700856.jpg (384x406, 39K)

My dick is like 5 or 6 cm when flaccid , it looks so fucking small but when erect its like 16cm so pretty good, how do my grower bros cope?

I mean if you're at a point where you're getting undressed with a girl and dtf, it's not like she'll see your soft dick very long.

>german education

how small is it?

>Non-erect penis length, yes, but does that even matter?
Link to study?