Should Brits be allowed to join the Nordic Union?

Should Brits be allowed to join the Nordic Union?

Attached: the_nordic_union_by_xlander684-dbazxrk.png (1600x873, 549K)

Scotland should go the Nordic union. England can be annexed by the Germans. Wales should join the Medoid league.

Britain is has always belonged to us

Baseret og rodpillet

pelase annex us please annex us pelase save us from damn ivans based finn

Everyone is based in here

If they agree to give back Faroe and Shetland aswell as Isle of Man we might consider.

Also please help us kill Anglos they are like Jews but more evil

Only if Lindybeige isn't against it

Attached: lindybeige.jpg (1065x859, 84K)

Norway and Denmark are based and redpilled, they raped my ancestors

Sweden on the other hand is just cringe, they never even tried to invade England

Scotland is Anglo-Celtic like the rest of the British Isles

There's no need for a Nordic Union at this point, EU satisfy everything you need in one.

A Nordic Union, a federal state would be better because we share the same culture and language, and that we already are having an intertwined history and bond together.

Stop this autism at once.

Attached: 90680-full-throttle-windows-screenshot-ben-with-a-cavefish-goggles.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Of course, we are Nordic. Let us in brothers.

Attached: anglos bathing in the blood of aryans.png (1024x963, 211K)

This cunt should finish the script for the graphic novel already.

Attached: 132222693517.png (382x432, 61K)

Good thread. Very insightful.

Doesn't change much, if you join in a Nordic Union you will have to be part EU or some countries won't join in because EU is better for them than this Nordic Union, so if a federal state is created the only real difference between being all together in EU is that you could create stronger bonds like a joint army that would be alright I guess, but wouldn't change much in many other matters because the differences between each other would make it harder for a real integration, Norway for example would probably try not to share the oil money, Estonia's and Kareli's lower economic strenght would make it so they get more money from taxes that they pay, something other countries wouldn't like, etc. which means it would be nice but too much of a hasle for the difference it makes.

How can we share the same culture if the motto is Strength through diversity?

You ignore the cultural aspect. EU is too large an entity to involve and respect all the different cultures of Europe. I like the Spanish, i would like them to keep their identity for hundreds of years ahead. And i want the same thing for the Nordic countries, which share a millenium of cooperation and tradition. By being a Federal state, you have a certain independence, but you do work together for a common goal. It is not just about the army, but economic development and common projects. A hypothetic nordic union could also cooperate with the EU. But today, there is just too many differences in Europe, too many traditions and independent cultures, so the choice is to integrate and become a grey blob of combined nothingless or value our differences and build on that.

No
During all their history they had ties with France, a little with Scandinavians, and none with Fin*sh.

Yes, and we should allow black people from former British colonies to settle in the Nordic Union :3

Pskov never was and never will be Estonian. Karelia and Murmansk are overwhelmingly Russian. And even ethnic Karelians have been Orthodox and in Russian sphere for centuries, even the first Karelian written text was in Cyrillic.
And anglos are enemies of Europe.

I just think politicians aren't going to get involved in a federal state, it has certain costs to it and every country would have to accept something that they don't really want in order to join Sweden, Finland and Estonia wouldn't want to leave EU, maybe Estonia if they know they would get much more money, Sweden would have to join NATO, or Norway would have to join EU and everyone that is in NATO quit for Sweden sake.
A Benelux style union could happen though, I just can't see a federal state happening.
A EU federal state could be totally different than a Nordic Union federal state, the EU wouldn't make local cultures disappear, this state could consist in very decentralized member states with a common army, diplomacy, judiciary, electoral system and tax system with a lot of devolved powers in many important aspect of goverment such as education, healthcare, and ability to manage a important part of the budget of EU in order to assure that this countries can choose how to rule themselves.

I would say there are certain European values that exists in all of Europe. That is why there is such a big difference between Muslims and African immigrants compared to Europeans that immigrate to another European country.
While i agree we would potentially lose a lot of good traditions and values, the strongest argument for EU is that we have an ability to stand against USA,Russia or China.

brits can replace us, norway is better off alone

Until oil becomes obsolete

We would have pumped up our last oil before it becomes obsolete. Also most people here won't support an union with other countries because of history

>Brits be allowed to join the Nordic Union?
NO THANK YOU

Attached: disgust.png (430x346, 101K)

Norway and norwegian culture won't exist in the future because of migration, and that's a good thing

yea because you definitely can understand those asian finns and slavstonians

Ahem, no. Not you Nigel.

CRINGE
and
BLUEPILLED

France? Never heard of it. Isn't that the place where we crushed that uppity Italian bloke, Napoleone? I think we owned it for like a hundred years too.

Let's all leave the EU an create our own union, the Nordic Union. Scandinavians rise up

Yes please!

Attached: 1549622770721.png (929x1032, 432K)

>karelia
>estonia
>strenght through diversity
go die in hell whoever brainlet made that map. Also memetsia, wtf. cringe and bluepilled.

And to answer the question
>Should Brits be allowed to join the Nordic Union?
no, fuck off.

Attached: Fokk.png (949x485, 860K)

Anglos are Nordic. Celts are Nordic. We are one people. No more brothers wars, lad. Please.
We are Nordic.
Agreed, brother.
Poor woman can't see she's Nordic. Damned Jews have manipulated the Nordic peoples of Britain into believing they're "Celtic" or "Anglo".
Wonderful plan brother, can't wait.
Wonderful plan brother, can't wait.
Brothers please, the British Isles are Nordic. It's time you accept this. It's not nice to be mean to your brothers. We are stronger together.

no

no, and neither will you, pekka mongolainen

we are celts

We are Bell Beaker

rude, the Finns have earned their place among their betters, if not for serving faithfully for many centuries, but for their ethics and virtue!

>anglo-saxiska våldtagsbarn
>väst europeiska våldtagsbarn
>nordisk
så fan heller

Attached: 1515265302776.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We are too ugly and stupid to join sorry.

We are suprisingly nordic genetically, even ireland/wales (thanks bell beakers). why do we have russell brand swarthoids though?

Nordic BVLLS fucked the Spainairds, now they have R1b.

Attached: Spanish Rape babies.png (1123x631, 304K)

Why is Estonia so thicc in this map?

England can get annexed by Brussels/Germany and Scotland can become independent/join nords
Wales will become New Britain

>slavstonians
Is it supposed to be an insult?

lmao

Attached: dagestanis.jpg (768x488, 243K)

Våldtäkt är bra

Leave Greenland alone :(

How dare you
He's Ossetian Christian