What country has best uniforms?

What country has best uniforms?

Attached: received_306036033599583.png (1436x1200, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

canecaldo.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/when-all-else-fails-read-the-instructions/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/call-me-unchivalrous/
youtube.com/watch?v=t3awoGwjj1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedo thread? Pedo thread.

Those are the K-On girls on the upper right

We do

Attached: 012.jpg (836x1216, 161K)

No, Scandal.

Attached: 6fu3NQr.jpg (2448x3264, 894K)

The Japanese uniforms remind me of the ones we have here. Korea's look really laid back.

Mexico

>high school
>pedo
Are you ok? This time I won't insult you because Russia has the best preteen girls in the world.

This time you go fuck yourself, shitskin puta de mierda.

It's pretty hard to beat Hugo Boss himself

From left to right
future wine aunt, thinks she's 23
ready to have children, too shy for guys, studies medicine
a bit dim, likes to bake cupcakes, doesn't have a lot of interests, goes shopping
tumblr, lesbian, unironically read "My Solo Exchange Diary", thinks she's lesbian, isn't actually. pretty stupid, tries to study arts, can draw pretty nicely for an untrained eye but won't make it professionally

China, these tracksuits look comfy

Firstly, China is not a fair comparison considering that's obviously a gym uniform (hell, you can even see a basketball field/cage in the background).

Secondly, I'd wager that within a single country alone there are more pronounced differences between schools than there are between countries.

Thirdly, how am I supposed to judge when I only see half the story. Where are the boys' uniforms for these respective schools?

Fourthy, in this picture I'd say Japan > Taiwan > Korea (China doesn't count like I explained before).

why the fuck is chinar wearing track suits. Are skirts considered counter-revolutionary

From left to right: bassist, guitarist, drummer, guitarist.

>why the fuck is chinar wearing track suits
Because they're on a gym field and skirts generally aren't good for running and jumping around in?

The UK

Attached: 1549326536738.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

hands down Japan

indeed

Attached: inbetweeners_duo.jpg (900x450, 87K)

Nope, that's their actual uniform, it's notoriously ugly and girls especially hate it.

What are the Chinese girls doing?

very cute!
That is a boy or a girl?

boy
also don't get any ideas

its thier regular uniform

theyre famous for it

skirts are too bourgeoisie

Thank you
>also don't get any ideas
yes, of course
i just thought he was cute like a girl and if he had long hair, he looked very cute and pretty girl

Some exercise for eye protecting.

Very heterosexual post

yes and I am not pedophile

>Die in a ditch while their daughters get dicked by Ivan
cool cool cool

Why was this deleted from youtube.

>Flag
>Being attracted by highschool girls is not pedo behavior at all!

Attached: 1549622186577.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Japan is sexier for some reason

No, it's not.
Stop believing in jewish-american memes

Taiwan.

China and Korea is just lazy attire. Japs look like sluts.

Your examples look old

Attached: daaacb97700f65ae66553b932b6ee88a.png (545x545, 412K)

Kawaii. How much does she charge?

I don't want to be that stereotypical creepy guy but can you post more pictures of Korean schoolgirls?

Communism was a mistake.

>Fully covered top
>Skirts are actually longer than the korean ones
>Sluts
Do exposed knees turn you on or something? Because the only way to make it less "slutty" is to cover the knees.

t. totally not a pedo just don't look in my hard drive

Shoo shoo, weaboo

Attached: 1538782823457.jpg (800x542, 191K)

1. This does not relate to uniforms at all.
2. Funny that America's opinions appear to be more traditional than Japan's, yet Americans lose their virginity at a much younger age and there are far less adult virgins. Almost as if the country is full of pseudo-religious hypocrites who think Jesus doesn't see it if you stick it up the ass.

White women are not Christian. Whoever thinks they are is a cuck. White women go to church because they are either forced to by their parents or because they've hit the wall and need to find a husband to raise their niglet.

Attached: 1538322975639.png (877x746, 294K)

Asian girls are real Christians, though.

Attached: 1532047896855.png (2044x2684, 3.56M)

>A-Asian women are different ;___;
Other than the age at which they hit the wall, the only difference is the fact that Asian men keep their pimp hands strong while Western "men" have fallen for the equality meme. A woman is only as good as her man is strong. EVERY woman on the planet envies Western women for how whorish they can be and EVERY woman would be just as big a whore if given the oppertunity. IF

>muh womyn dindu nuffin
>it was men's fault
Toothpaste, why are you such a white knight cuck? Are you an atheist?

Attached: 1530430807331.png (1801x1009, 594K)

Russian schoolgirls

>muh womyn dindu nuffin
But that's wrong, pussy begging dipshit. What I'm saying is that women are only slightly above children in their agency and ability to take responsibility. In the same way I blame the parents for allowing a child to act like a dipshit, I blame men for the fact that women undermine and subvert Western society. The cure for such disorders is unironically regular beatings.

>Ephesians 5
Yeah, exactly what I'm saying.

>why are you such a white knight cuck?
Why are you incapable of basic reading comprehension? Are you projecting?

Attached: telm01o3yc501[1].jpg (1131x652, 493K)

>Kawaii
she's korean, you dumbass

the outfit doesn't matter if it is an insect that lies within

>I blame men
I blame Boomers. "Men" is a large net to cast.

Hard to understand what Chinese see in Christianity, they have their own traditions and religion

If that is a boy, then I am gay.

>"Men" is a large net to cast
But it is a correct net. If enough men wanted it, we could change this situation TODAY. If 51% of men decided women no longer get to vote, what do you think women would do? Form Minute Men brigades? Storm the Bastille? Arm themselves? Of course they wouldn't, they're fucking women. First they'd shout, then they'd cry, then they'd fall in line. The fact that there aren't 51% of men doing this means everything that happens today is to blame on them.

>B-But it's women doing it!
Exactly, and women CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. They're fucking children. It'd be like whining about youngsters in a hypothetical situation where we're retarded enough to lower the voting age to 6.

Attached: tenor-1.gif (220x172, 240K)

I bet highschool was a really confusing time for everyone who was in the same classroom as this "boy"

This. It's men who allow this kind of behavior in the first place. No hymen no diamond, most men forgot that simple rule. There's hordes of thirsty betas ready to marry some 28y.o used up whore.

Attached: IMG_3787.jpg (2048x237, 87K)

>No hymen no diamond
Two problems.
1. Why drop a fucking DIAMOND on a thot? That diamond is worth more than she is.
2. Don't marry unless the laws actually make marriage favorable to men again. In CURRENT YEAR marriage only exists to transfer wealth from men to women.

Taiwan

>women CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. They're fucking children
Fuck off. Women can and will take responsibility. Cease this chivalrous cuckoldry.

canecaldo.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/when-all-else-fails-read-the-instructions/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/call-me-unchivalrous/

Attached: 1524569008764.jpg (501x534, 119K)

goddamn their outfit is effy as fuck. why are modern day military uniform today is all gay camo

Nazi and 1960's US military outfits are the best

Attached: 387cf034261de1fa89de7920ef6ed700.jpg (1022x1505, 268K)

>China
Blame the China Education Bureau, or Chinese parents?
Both have to blame

However, some aristocratic schools in China also have good-looking uniforms.

that's just a normal kid though
(unironically though it is)

Attached: 1530573546966.png (547x516, 127K)

The communists destroyed all that.

I'm not gay but that guy is something in an entirely different ballpark.
I would kiss him right on the mouth.

>Hard to understand what Chinese see in Christianity
The truth. Despite being persecuted by Winnie the Pooh, they continue to grow. Winnie the Pooh is even trying to rewrite the Bible, with the cuck Pope's permission, in order to stop the spread of real Christianity. He won't be successful.

Czechia or whatever gay name they call themselves now.

There are no mandatory school uniforms over there.

Attached: Uniforms.jpg (480x270, 25K)

Soviet one. learned girls to stay clean and boy to feel themselves as a gentlemen. btw. the original uniform was so fucking high quality that most of its was stolen and sold by jews into Sweden for 3 million dollars. later they failed to keep patent.

Attached: passp_dgadj_mou_sosh_27_1.jpg (1856x1392, 1003K)

Korea

Nope. That's the actual Chinese uniform, retard. For boys AND girls all the way up to high school.

i knew it! fucking pedo.

>That's the actual Chinese uniform, retard.

nope. also china has different uniforms. depends in which province and if the school is privat, sponsored by province/local program or is a state one.

Attached: china-school-uniforms.jpg (750x491, 154K)

Teens are legal where I live.
I could fuck a 15 year old right now and the cops wouldn't do anything

Japan no contest,
gingham/tartan is the way to a celtoids heart

>nope

Are you retarded? It is the actual uniform for the vast majority of Chinese schools. IDGAF if there are a couple exceptions.

Attached: Students in Zhengzhou, April 8, 2014..jpg (900x607, 160K)

Ok then film yourself fucking a 15yo girl/boy in front of the police station and we'll see how it goes

Nah I'm sorry man, god bless you, sorry for being so rude I'm sure you're a ver y nice person, I hope you're happy and wish you well

Attached: pphue.jpg (224x225, 14K)

Now, that's illegal. But not because she's a teen, but because public sex is illegal here

Attached: Students at their school opening ceremony in Shunde, Guangdong, Sept. 1, 2014.jpg (900x615, 151K)

Attached: Twins model for their new school uniforms in Anhui, June 17, 2014..jpg (900x599, 151K)

Attached: Xi'an student wearing school uniform, July 1, 2013..jpg (900x643, 156K)

China, the others are too sexual

looks they're in not school but jamboree

Attached: HTB1Z1iBFFXXXXXzaVXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg (600x600, 117K)

You are retarded, he said nothing wrong.

Attached: 20150923013020_80433.png (341x251, 137K)

They all look pretty bad desu

Attached: england school.jpg (1247x784, 208K)

School Uniforms in China
Chinese School Uniform

China widely adopted school uniforms in the 19th century as a symbol of modernity, says China Daily Asia. Early uniforms were influenced by Western fashion mixed with traditional Chinese attire. This inclusion of the country's own history made uniforms different from those of most countries.

Chinese school uniforms in the past have been criticized for being dull and showing little difference between styles for boys and girls. Today uniforms are more influenced by Korean fashion with girls wearing bow ties, blouses, and plaid skirts while boys wear suits and ties.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3awoGwjj1Q

Attached: 189097-425x283-chinese-school-uniform.jpg (425x283, 137K)