What kind of twisted fucked up shit did i have to do in my last life to be reborn into this shithole of a country?

What kind of twisted fucked up shit did i have to do in my last life to be reborn into this shithole of a country?

Attached: mdt-cPC4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely feel sorry for you

At least you’re not Brazilian

You can move to UK or literally anywhere in Europe. Try being born here.

At least you’re not Swedish

yeah but westerners look down on us and think that we're slavs.

i would unironically sell my soul to become Swedish both genetically and nationally

Who cares? Just abuse their welfare system and fuck their women. You deserve it lil bro.

U disgust me, weak fuck

this is exactly why westerners hate us

What's so bad about it? looks pretty nice to me, stop bitching

>e*stern europe
>low iq
>others think we're sl*vs
>lithuanians claim to be patriots, yet act like sl*vs

Watch this and Eastern Europe will look like paradise in comparison. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

I ask myself the same

Isn't Lithuania like the 2nd best Baltic country? And Estonia seems pretty awesome, I'm sure Lithuania is just a little bit less awesome.

I often ask myself the opposite. What kind of heroic deeds did I do in my past life to be born just in time to restore France's glory? I am young, French, I walk the earth, I thank God every day for dealing me this hand.

Attached: 1546975166744.png (217x276, 64K)

they hate you because they think you are racially inferior. no point trying to appeal to them. go abuse their welfare system, steal their cars and laugh as their daughters get enslaved by the new europeans.

God I wish I were u

Do not waste your blessing. Please save us based Bonoparte
I would rather shoot myself in the throat and slowly die than act like a damn nigger

So this is why Lithuania has high suicide rates...

*inhales*

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXA

Just imagine being born in some irrelevant, miserable shithole between Europe and Russia and your best opportunity in life is to clean toilets in UK

Attached: xb.jpg (640x788, 126K)

i fucking hate autistic little crybaby faggots like you. i wish the death penalty was still installed so fucking sad boys like you would be lined up near a wall and fucking shot. nobody cares about your lamentations you fucking baby. you are a man or a bitch? you had a 70% chance to be born in some third world shithole, where you would work in a sweatshop or a cocaine plantation your entire life for fucking slavewages, get your head chopped off by cartels or fall into hell itself just by climbing an escalator but you have the audacity to cry about how unlucky you are and how terrible your misfortune is probably because you couldnt get any pussy LMAO...fuck off kid. You live in the EU you had an education when you grew up. dont b;lame it on your circumstances kid because i guarantee you everything shit in your life is because of you being a PATHETIC little fuck...man the fuck up kid life isnt supposed to be easy now wipe away your fucking tears and start acting like a man

based angry Lithuanian

> westerners look down on us
Allow me to let you in on a little secret. The people who look down on you don't do it from a position of superiority, its the impotent rage at the current situation and future direction in the west that causes it. The slavic (and baltic, kek) countries have a future. It may be bleak now but you will recover. The west on the other hand has sold itself out, there are no ideologies worth defending here, no grand projects or ideas, no unifying ethos. This is what must have been like in the last few centuries of Rome, a slow decline and death of a populace enslaved by the choices of their grand fathers while the barbarians around them live free.

Attached: cuck.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

80% of Russia would eat shit to get that opportunity. I don't understand your gloating.

>Lithuanians complaining
Get a real perspective on life rerard