1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you think Northern Ireland should join Southern Ireland

Attached: ireland-map.gif (1000x964, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA
26+6=1

Attached: 1521993707924.jpg (654x571, 76K)

no desu

1. Flag
2. COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS

come on ya black and tans

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

NO SURRENDER

No. I think Southen ireland should join the UK, but irish shouldn't be allowed to vote. Can't trust literal wildlife to be making choices in govenment

they've had referendums on this repeatedly and decided against it.

extremely based and redpilled

Ireland is Norwegian clay.

Why do liberals always cry about self determination for Irish, yet they don't want self determination for Ulster Protestants

Britcucks getting blown the fuck out by based EU

fuck ireland they are a cultureless shithole

No thanks, you've been corrupted by continental European post national autism.

Attached: oofer.jpg (620x342, 43K)

Because protestants are literally and figuratively subhumans.

>says the person without any folk culture at all.

Sweden
Not really into UK/Irish dispute but I'd rather be Irish than English just saying

But the Protestant countries in Europe are the only nations that aren't shitholes

Protestant > Catholic > Orthodox

What did Latvia do to you?

>because you dont have x, means that they dont have x.

ok

True that. But you should speak from experience shouldn't you?

yep, been to ireland for 3 weeks. wasnt impressed desu

No, the entire island of Ireland belongs to the UK.
Ireland was better under British rule, and every stereotype and prejudice about the Irish is true.

Wheter you like it or not, they have a long cultural history, related to celts and similar. America is a mix between all the European cultures, but today you are only exporting pop culture which is based on trends and not your cultural heritage.

Yes I agree, American pop culture is poisonous and seeps everywhere, especially western europe. But now they speak english, play football, watch bbc, are largely irreligious, and eat mostly the same diet of high amounts of sugar and sodium. And their traditional harp music is long gone. there honestly isnt a big difference. i wish it wasnt true but it is. Patrick Pearse would be rolling in his grave right now desu.

Ireland is England for people who dislike English politics

True, we speak english, but mostly as our second language. Travel around the world and watch the impact of american pop culture. I've visited tribes in the middle of the Amazonas, uncontacted until american christians came there. Now their kids move away from the tribe and into the city to get nike and iphones. Go to any Island in the Pacific and notice the same thing. Even England, it is nothing but a shell of its former past. It does kind of remind me of Rome, it stagnated after enveloping the world with its massive culture. No competition or influences to be inspired from. This is not multiculture, it is monoculture. No traditions, only a fluctuant product selling entity.

No, the free state is cringe. Every county should be a separate country.

Northern Ireland
Yes, I do. Would rather not have a new wave of senseless violence, complete societal upheaval and another few decades of inter-generational trauma inflicted upon the people living here though.
It’s a difficult question. Yes it is something I want to happen in my lifetime and I believe it will but things are better now for the most part and I don’t know if I’d want to disrupt that or have the potential for things to go back to how they were.
As much as I hate the hardline Unionist/William Ulsterman types there is in this country a majority of people who are decent, good people and they’d get caught up in it. The NI that the GFA made is good enough for now I suppose.

Reckon it’d be better to just wipe us off the map, turn NI into an atomic crater devoid of life and be done with it

>play football
Lad, you'd be hard pressed to find a country on the planet that doesn't play soccer. By your logic Korea is anglicised.
If anything we're better off since our native football and hurling are more popular than any Irish soccer team.

>watch bbc
lol no.

>their traditional harp music is long gone
Our trad music is alive and well. Weird how you specify harp, almost like you never heard any traditional Irish music and just assumed our national symbol is our only instrument.

Northern Ireland

Fuck of Ireland.

Fuck of American Irishman, I was glad when Boston got bombed, it was vindicating. (Though feel sorry for the non irish killed in that blast)

COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

>Northern Ireland
based independent ulster poster

The world sees UK=Bad and Ireland=Based Underdogs.

But forgets that the UK doesn't give a fuck about us orangemenbads and we are the minority against Irish tyranny

Flag
Yes

WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAD NO SENSE

fuck u israel

Because its called IreLAND you fucking dunce

To stem the endless tide of the potatonigger post spam, I'll be posting the SUPERIOR people who lived on Ireland before them. The Cruthin or their modern name the Ulsterman.
Before the Irish scum came to the island the Cruthin reigned supreme. They were a Britonnic people. We don't know their real names as the Irish genocided them and forced them off as refugees into Scotland. With the Cruthin gone from Ireland the Irish took on their mythology and origin story. They saw how much better the Cruthin arts and culture were compared to their own and appropriated it. Changing details to sate their retarded ideals.
Not happy with genociciding them in Ireland they marched into Scotland and forced them into the lowlands. Where they turned the Cruthin's Pictish brethren against them and raided into their lands causing chaos and destruction. Not even Rome could defend them from the onslaught but the noble Cruthins held on. Even as the Irish caused death all over Britain.
Centuries later the Ulster plantations would allow the Cruthin people to return and reclaim their lands but not all of it sadly.
TL;DR - The Ulsterman is the true owners of Ireland and the Irish are foreign to it.

Surprised your spelling is so good, I know you were railed from behind by five young muslim lads as you were typing it out, filthy anglo

1. England
2. You'd be amazed how little the English care for Northern Ireland (despite N.I. Brits being remarkably loyal to the state). Reportedly the UK government's annual subvention to Northern Ireland is approx. £9.2 billion which is insanity.

I'm somewhat apathetic, if Ireland united we'd only waste any money saved and it would be another nail in the coffin of government authority both within and outside of the UK. I really don't have a strong opinion on it (although tired Irish gloating would become even more tedious than it already is about the most minuscule of things).

Your shitty little province will never be independent, you know.

YES
Death to all a*glo subhumans.

>Ireland was better under British rule
No it wasn't. I thought Americans would understand wanting to break away from Britain

We only have to wait one or two more generations, maybe even less for all the invaders you let in to outbreed and destroy you. Your people do not possess a real spirit and they will not be missed. The isles belong to Celtic peoples and one day they will be returned.

Republic of Ireland.
Fuck no, Northern Ireland is a welfare state hellhole that would destroy our country.
I have been to the North a few times it is such a bizarre place with odd people.

Also don't call us Southern Ireland you faggot our country is called the Republic of Ireland.
How are we Southern Ireland when the most northern point of the Island is our Clay.
If all the orangemen and the retarded DUP all died off then maybe it could work.

Northern shit here, yeah the sooner the Orangemen and the DUP fuck off the better

What you think Celtic people will be exempt from demographic replacement? You fucking retard, all the native people of the British Isles will be destroyed if (once?) the majority is lost.

>Your people do not possess a real spirit and they will not be missed.
No European group possess a "spirit" in 2019. And as for being missed, you could say the same for, again, any European group.

>The isles belong to Celtic peoples
You are very supportive of Celtic people it would seem; care to explain the actions of your ancestors towards Bretons?

Lel if you think ROI is some kind of ebin ethno state

2nd highest fertility in the EU. Sadly that still means its shit, but thats a fighting chance. More than what you got for sure since its the Ahmeds doing the reproducing in England

Swedes are right, Norwegians are subhumans. We do have folklore.

>More than what you got for sure since its the Ahmeds doing the reproducing in England
Not really, it's mainly based on socio-economic background in England, Wales and Scotland.

please leave this thread anglo hater.