How many presidents can Jow Forums identify?

How many presidents can Jow Forums identify?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Washington i'm pretty sure,....Lincoln....Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ ?, Nixon...Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush jr, Obongo and Trump.

JFK and Nixon are the only truly based ones so I'll only acknowledge them

Washington
Jefferson
Lincoln
Roosevelt
Wilson
Roosevelt
Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Nixon
Johnson
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obongo
Brompf

van buren
taft
peanut farmer

only obama and trump for me

Hmm and how many of these men are of Irish descent? Strange....

Washington
Lincoln
JFK
Reagan
Bush Sr.
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Obama
Trump

I can remenber the names of other but I don't know their faces.

The vast majority of US presidents have been of Anglo-Irish ancestry (observe also that this includes Obama because his mother was of Irish extraction, and Trump, who is partly of Scottish extraction). Van Buren and the two Roosevelts were Dutch, and Eisenhower was of German extraction.

Washington
Adams
Jefferson
Madison
Jackson
Lincoln
Roosevelt
Taft
Wilson?
Harding
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
JFK
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump

FDR had some French as well on his mother's side.

washington, adams, jefferson, jackson
lincoln, grant
teddy, wilson, fdr, truman, ike
jfk, lbj, nixon, ford, carter, reagan, bush sr, billy, bush jr, obama, trump

arr rook same

We all agree that FDR was the worst president ever but which aspect of his presidency was the most offensive?
1. His conduct of WW2 and the build-up, essentially making sure WW2 happens and also that Stalin will take over half Europe when it ends.
2. His mishandling of the economy leading to a decade long recession/depression.
3. His imperial powergrab.

Consolidating power into unelected bureaucracies
Also, the National Firearms Act

>Best
Jefferson - numerous accomplishments, fought for the common white man, secured nearly a century of decentralized government
Madison, Monroe - continued Jefferson's amazing legacy with largely successful presidencies themselves
Tyler - despite being expelled by his own party and having almost no domestic mandate, had one of the most successful foreign policies in the nation's history, he did 90% of the work that Polk eventually finished in securing the American Southwest
Lincoln - did the hard job most were unwilling to do, secured the West thanks to the Homestead Acts among other things
Taft - used all the power of his office to right wrongs without ever overstepping it

>Worst
Pierce - Total incompetent, tried and failed to grab land in the Caribbean so Southerners would have more slave territory, the Kansas-Nebraska Act was one of the biggest reasons the Civil War happened. Only elected president to be denied renomination by his own party.
Grant - corrupt incompetent retard that was a given perfect hand and then had to fold by the end of his second term
Hayes - election thief who gave up on civil rights completely and pulled the plug on Reconstruction, administration was marred by a shit economy and large-scale labor unrest. Passed absolutely no legislation of significance.
Harrison - useless, ended up causing a depression that his successor was blamed for, was the only man to lose his reelection bid to a previously elected president
Wilson - white supremacist, power-tripping fascist who suppressed political dissent and whose attempts to bring the light of freedom to Europe indirectly caused WWII
FDR - turned America into a virtual dictatorship, undid decades of progressive efforts to reduce corporate power by making government, labor, and corporations into a single corrupt entity, filled the government with literal communist spies
Truman - FDR's dumbfuck successor that ensured an unchallenged Soviet grip on Eastern Europe, caused the Korean War through dumb State Department decisions (not including South Korea in the US sphere of influence which led the communist bloc to assume we wouldn't defend it), created the CIA, and ensured the perpetual American police state
LBJ - spend, spend, spend, 50,000 body bags, could have flattened North Vietnam but was too scared of starting World War III with China and the Soviet Union
GWB - total fuck-up that did literally nothing good and also created the current police state

I'll also include
>Mixed presidents I still respect
Adams - kept the worst tendencies of the Federalists in check and kept us out of what could have been a disastrous war with France, but passing a law to suppress his political opponents was unforgivable.
Jackson - a true believer in democracy who empowered the people more than almost any other president, nonetheless he fucked up almost everything he touched and caused a depression that his successor was blamed for
Teddy - blowhard egomaniac and busybody moralist that nonetheless did a lot to make America the dominant power and Americans better off, operated on ideals rather than self-enrichment
Nixon - the most successful first-term of any president of the 20th century, made many tough decisions (like ending Bretton-Woods) that his predecessors just kicked down the road, god-tier on the international level, but he was also very much a child of the New Deal--statist as fuck and hugely expanded government powers and welfare programs, not much different from LBJ in that sense
Carter - a lot of the biggest problems of his presidency were inherited from 30+ years of preceding unsustainable economic and diplomatic policy, the former of which he fixed though not quickly enough to win reelection, had a lofty sense of moralism and didn't want to work with Congress because they were all corrupt politicians to him, lost Iran to radical Islam.
Kennedy - He and not Reagan was the real father of supply-side economics, he rightly understood the value of tax cuts to stimulate the economy. Initially allowed Moscow to slap him around, later on grew some balls and stood up to them in Cuba.

When he tried to enlarge the Supreme Court to put his puppets. No greater tyrant has ruled the US, except Lincoln.

Washington ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Kennedy ? Nixon ? ? Reagan Bush(dad) Clinton Bush(jr) Obama Trump

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
Theodore Roosevelt
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Roosevelt
Truman
Eisenhower
JFK
Nixon
Carter
Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Bush II
Obama
Drumpf

The two term tradition had been unofficial until he decided to break with it, this led to Congress having to make it official so no president could ever run more than twice again.

Kennedy took the missile gap myth seriously while Eisenhower understood that the Soviets were mostly bark rather than bite.

I can name

Donald J. Trump
Barack H. Obama
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Truman
Edgar Hoover
John F. Kennedy
Gerald Ford
Nixon
Theodore Roosevelt
Woodrow Wilson
Abraham Lincoln
Benjamin Franklin
George Washington

>Benjamin Franklin

Not the only mistake i made. President Hoover is called Herbert. Edgar Hoover is the founder of the FBI.

Lincoln, Kennedy, Nixon, both Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump
I know the name of a few more but I don't know their faces

Washington
Jefferson
Jackson
Van Buren
Polk
Lincoln
Grant
Teddy
Wilson
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
JFK
Nixon
Carter
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush 2.0
Obama
Trump

Washington, Lincoln, Teddy, Rosevelt, Nixon, Reagan, Truman, bush, clinton, bush 2 obama and drumpf

But blame John Adams for starting the entire idea of the Supreme Court being a political football.

Wilson was the worst.

Washington
Adams
Jefferson
Madison
Monroe
Q. Adams
Jackson
V. Buren
Harrison
Tyler
Polk
Taylor
Filmore (fuck this guy)
Pierce
Buchanan (fuck this guy more)
Lincoln
Andrew Johnson
Grant
Hayes
Garfield
Arthur
Cleveland
Ben Harrison
McKinley
Teddy roosevelt
Taft
Wilson
Harding
Coolidge
Hoover
Franklin roosevelt (based)
Truman (big bomb)
Eisenhower
JFK
Lyndon Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
H. W. Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obunga
Drumpft

Trump
Obama
Bush jr
Clinton
Bush
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Johnson
JFK
Eisenhower
Truman
FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Andrew Jackson
Lincoln
Washington

only the last row, no idea about the others
"headshot" Kennedy
"napalm" Johnson
"evil dick" Nixon
"literally who" Ford
"abducted" Carter
"fool on the hill" Reagan
"cowboy" Bush
"cunnilinguist" Clinton
"favorite son" Bush
"homeboi" Obama
and "unca' Donald" Trump

washington, jefferson, jackson, polk, lincoln. roosevelt, hoover, roosevelt, eisenhour, kennedy, nixon, carter, reagan, bush, clinton, bush, osama, BLOOTARD BLUMFFFFFF

Quick, who was the second president of the united states?

First one
skip
One from Hamilton
Skip
Skip
Skip
Guy who killed a shit load of red skins
Skip
Skip
Skip
Skip
He killed Indians as well
Skip
Next
Beethoven?
The one everyone knows
go on
skip
nope
skip
no
next
skip
move on
skip
Ultimate Chad
Big one
Wasn't he like a racist or something
xD Oliver LOL
skip
no
Cripple bastard
Nuke the gooks
Some ww2 guy?
Reason why you don't buy a convertible
next
Reason you don't record everything you say
Skip
Man who's face screams "If you only knew how bad things really were"
Weed bad
he died, but did anyone really care?
Rape
*Insert 9/11 joke here*
Black one
10/10

Albert Fish

1. Washington
2. Adams
3. Jefferson
6. Quincy Adams
7. Jackson
13. Filmore
14. Pierce
15. Buchanan
16. Lincoln
17. Johnson
18. Grant
25. McKinley
26. Roosevelt
27. Taft
28. Wilson
30. Coolidge

I know all US Presidents who came after Coolidge

31/45

Who's Skip?

I'm sure they'd all sound familiar to me once I read their names, but from the face I can only recognize Washington, Adams, Jackson, Buchanan, Lincoln, then Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, Hoover and FDR. After the war it's easy, there's Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, that fucking rat faced bastard LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, retarded Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama and Droomfph.

Also I thought Jefferson was Adams, so whatever.

None

based

Based.

Woodrow Wilson sorta looked like Lovecraft

FDR was based as fuck. Had we continued in his path to the present day, the US would be a better place, and likely so would a lot of the rest of the world.

Don't care

Attached: Weebs btfo (1).png (800x800, 332K)

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Olof Palme

>the devolution of the United States

Attached: 1549735080649.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Since George H. W. Bush it's all traitors

Washington, John Adams, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Orange Russian Cuck

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, /, /, Andrew Jackson, /, /, /, /, /, /, Zachary Taylor, /, Abraham Lincoln, /, /, Rutherford, /, /, /, /, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Calvin Coolidge, Warren Harding, Herbert Hoover, FDR, Harry Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump.

Washington
Lincoln
Teddy Roosevelt
Woodrow Wilson
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
JFK
Nixon
Reagan
Papa Bush
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Obama
Orange man

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, ?, ?, ?, Jackson, Van Buren, ?, ?, ?
?, ?, ?, ?, Lincoln, ?, Grant, ?, ?, ?, ?
?, ?, ?, Roosevelt, ?, Wilson, ?, ?, ?, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower
JFK, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump

Washington
Lincoln
Roosevelt
Kennedy
One of the bushes
Obama
Orange man

Attached: 1483227580591.jpg (1544x6256, 2.83M)

Many of those would have actually been of Scottish extraction--the -son suffix on surnames is a Scottish thing.

Perhaps we may point out that Irish and Scots were the biggest supporters of independence from Britain in the Revolution, Anglo-Americans had in general a higher degree of loyalty to the mother country.