What has been your country's contribution to mankind?

What has been your country's contribution to mankind?

Iberians need not apply since we know youre brianlets who never contributed anything besides shit countries

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CINVESTAV
netafim.com/en/drip-irrigation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djong_(ship)
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10633046
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonie_van_Leeuwenhoek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria#History_of_bacteriology
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fratelli_Wright
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lads

I STUDY THERE!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CINVESTAV

Basado y pastillado

>Mexican
>intellectuals

Please post wat denmark has contributed besides being blonde and blue eyes

What do you study?

Lego

C++
C#
TypeScript
Ruby on Rails
Lego
Lego Mindstorms
Lego Technic
Niels Bohr and a dozen other scientific Nobel prize winners

Whats C ++?

Runescape was written in C++

Whats a computer?

>cures an organism
I wonder who'll be the one to cure us from mankind

>wh*Tes are spreading measels
>non yakuvites are curing diseases
Lmao

>C++
>C++++
>achievements

If you know C++ you will be employed for a lifetime.

If you know c++ you'll be replaced by a pajeet and then have your entire career replaced by a robot in 15 years

Israel did lots of shit for water conservation in farming or flash drives and some Intel architectures were worked on here.

Get on our level CHI

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1104x367, 34K)

>Pajeet
>C++

Pajeets only know Java and PHP

Everyone knwos c++

Besides, this is pure bullshit. Cancer is cancer and it will appear with or without HPV. Certainly HPV is a risk factor, but if this thing "cures" it then it's as good as a woman keeping sexual abstinence.

We do have other cures for the technically HPV infection, such as liquid nitrogen, podofilin, burning the wart, etc, and all of those are for varieties that don't produce cancer. Tell me, if you were found to have malignant cells within you, would you risk a non-invasive treatment?

That's why this shit is fucking nothing, probably a dumb thesis for graduation requirement with the potential to be monetized, so it's advertised as this.

Only RS3.
OSRS is a form of Java I think.

Industrial revolution
Alan Turing
Mr Bean

I don't know what my country contributed to mankind, my Mexican friend

>water conservation in farming
I've heard a lot about this, any links so I could read up on it?

Submarines.
Mops.
The modern novel.
Some chemical elements.
Probably more but dunno.

>Our kin, the visigoths and ostrogoths invaded and took down Rome.
>We killed Atilla the Hun
>We discovered America in the year 1000.
---

You all invented a computer? Doubt you guys are too brainlets

>que permite

So it hasnt happened yet and nobody has been cured of cancer yet? Ok cool id rather stay on this level then go down to urs

Cope harder centraca, but please contribute to the thread and tell us what ur country has contributed

Ruby on Rails got me my first job thank you based Danes

This is true. C, C++ and JAVA are taught in school and the ones that get "placed" in your generic IT sweatshop companies never learn anything after that.

...Anonymous
02/11/19(Mon)13:45:02 No.101405146
>Submarines.

I actually researched this and spain never made a functional submarine you guys just like to take credit for modern submarines even tho u never invented a functioning one

>Mops.

Thats cute

>The modern novel.

"Muh don Quixote"

Some chemical elements.
Probably more but dunno.

America was already discovered white boi

And all that shit u said dont sound like achievments

Masters in Genetics and Molecular Biology

Cool. What have you been working on?

Early endless list... cant be bothered to Type out everything

Nearly*

netafim.com/en/drip-irrigation/

Molecular Anthropology (haplomemes lol), analyzing migration patterns of Ancient Mesoamericans.

Please find out more about the Kennewick Man. Was he really polynesian? Did Polynesians really come here by boat before the Siberian land bridge nomads?

We invented hasidism.

Attached: hasid.jpg (379x250, 36K)

What uni did you go to?

Kennewick Man was already determined to be Native American and he is most similar to Native Americans from Brazil

Multistage rocket

Retarded version of C.

I hope someday I become the first ever to cure centromericankind.

That could be great, unfortunately Mexican government and private companies only fund researches related to Mexican populations.
I'm interested in studying African genomes, but I think I couldn't receive a single penny for that lol

Very likely that Australasian people had traveled to South America, they certainly had the means to
read up on this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djong_(ship)

Biology degree at Universidad de Guanajuato, masters at CINVESTAV.

Anime
sony
nintendo
and some scientific studies

The first modern state.

How old are you?

is ROR still used?

I remember it was popular like 10 years ago.

We didn't invent the cheese slicer that's for sure

Attached: 048sjjr1scj3rc.png (332x333, 96K)

>muh don quixote

Don Quijote.
And you souless anglos will never get how great it is.

The propeller or dynamite, you chose.

Forgot the modern refrigerator

Its just a book m8 calm down , has this book actually cured a disease or physically helped people ? No

LSD or military drums/fifes

Attached: 1519765112486.png (485x443, 27K)

NEWater I guess
or perhaps me

How to have sex inside MRI device...FOR SCIENCE!

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10633046

>Not mentioning Bionicle

0/10

Not so fast snowmonkey

>In 1913, refrigerators for home and domestic use were invented by Fred W. Wolf of Fort Wayne, Indiana, with models consisting of a unit that was mounted on top of an ice box.[6][7] In 1914, engineer Nathaniel B. Wales of Detroit, Michigan, introduced an idea for a practical electric refrigeration unit, which later became the basis for the Kelvinato

I fucking loved those toys lad

¡que inventen ellos, que ya pensamos nosotros!

We basically led by example with our capitalism, multinationals and liberalism. We also discovered bacteria. And did some great contributions to art.
And basically helped with the foundation of most civilized regimes (from the Franks who helped shape Germany and France, to the glorious revolution in England, to the founding of the USA as we supplied more than half of the arms and goods for their independence war (and New York), bringing Japan to first world standards, and so on).

Honestly? Very impressive.

Goodjob, Mexico. It almost redeems how shitty everything about you is.

>We also discovered bacteria. And did some great

Sauce?

They also invented a new field of medicine called nano medicine la-

We invented the airplane.

Attached: nido.org_1548731124984.jpg (540x960, 79K)

We basically kickstarted the Enlightenment as well. As we were the first modern republic who questioned the divine right of Kings. And inspired the French and American revolution. And allowed scientists and philosphers from across Europe, especially from the opressive catholic regimes, to publish their works here. Descartes, John Locke and Spinoza all worked here. And even Galileo published his later works here as it was impossible in Italy.

>We killed Atilla the Hun
Nadeo was the worst day of my life.

We invented the microscope (and telescope) and with it bacteria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonie_van_Leeuwenhoek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria#History_of_bacteriology

And don't know if we invented ir but we (at least in my uni) work a lot with that

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fratelli_Wright
???

Tsar Peter the Great also lived in the Netherlands. Who then proceeded to reform Russia.

Incoming butthurt Krauts and Swedes.

What Uni?
I hope AMLO doesn't fuck up science in Mexico

Funnily enough we have had little interaction with Sweden throughout history.
We only had one major encounter (for Sweden). Where we helped liberate Denmark at the battle of the sound. It wasn't a major battle or anything, but it just broke the siege on the capital of Denmark. Leading to their independence.

>Obdam, who first received very complicated written instructions from the Grand Pensionary, Johan de Witt, and went so far as to request them again "in three words", summed up his mission in a single sentence: "Save Copenhagen and punch anyone in the face who tries to prevent it".

Y would they be butthurt

Damn san u literally created modern denmark , basado

Santos Dumont.

The Danes mostly did it themselves. We just have the tendency to be everywhere at every historical moment.

The funny thing is we were also part of the Romans who invaded England to the Hadrian wall. And part of the Roman emperors personal guard, because they didn't trust people from Rome. So they asked us, reliable warriors from the furthest corner of the Roman empire, who have no involvement in local politics, to help guard the emperor.

Krauts because they had an autistic obsession with going East, killing the Slavs and replacing them, trying to control the farm land.

Swedes more directly, because Peter the Great's leadership is half the reason why the Swedish Empire died.

And generally, Peter took Russia from an irrelevant, empty backwater to a major power.

The Salian Franks and Merovingian Kings, who settled in Belgium and conquered the Gauls, were also originally from the Netherlands. So France is named after out tribes.

Pakistan, North Korea, Iran and so on all got their nuclear technology from the Netherlands.

It was stolen from here. We arrested the spy, but the CIA asked us to release him. He got arrested again, and then released at the American request again. Because they wanted to follow his movements.

The Dutch secret service had set up a fake communist party in the Netherlands, which was then funded by Russia.
And the Chinese had asked the head of this fake political party if there was a possibility to improve the relations with America. So they passed this information on to the Americans. Which led to the meeting between Nixon and the Chinese.

>first civil registry
>first central bank
>like 1/3 of elements
>binomial nomenclature

You're welcome

Were Mesoamericans white?

UANL
I doubt it, he's been doing a pretty good job

>Curing STDs

NO STOP, how are we gonna get rid of degenerates?

>>first central bank
Why are you proud of this? Little Dutch Boy is blasting your ass into nothing. You probably like it that way though, you filthy sodomite.
Drug Overdoses in facilities designed for safely shooting up with free drugs and free needles.

dailycaller.com/2019/02/08/overdoses-british-columbia-injection-sites-drug-decriminalization

Instant ramen

Importing niggers to please the jews.

>C++
Disgusting C + OOP Frankenstein
>C#
Java Wangblows editions
>Typescript
>>Typescript
>Ruby on Fails
Tranny language
>Lego anything

wi-fi and that thing that records flight audio so you can listen to pilots freaking out before the plane crashes