/MENA/

Édition couscous

Attached: i110965-couscous-royal.jpg (610x610, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdXm8_wtwKc&t=819s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantinople_Observatory_of_Taqi_ad-Din
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Attached: ssand1.jpg (900x500, 114K)

Post based

>the many different meat types
Disgusting i don’t like to collide with dood
Where is his mother
I want to insult his mothers food

My mom is going to Morocco tomorrow

Attached: ovanlig pepe.png (277x268, 7K)

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 8DDB6ECA-6608-4E1F-AE5E-B6880FA13101.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

so in jihadi news, I just had a look at his twitter feed and alvizier quit the taliban because of what happened in moscow or something?
he has even changed his background and profile pictures
also he is now focusing his attention on the uyghurs

yes hello
this man really needs an arabic gf and I want to surprise him by flooding our thread with all the qt mena girls that post itt so he can find his qt arabic gf ok?

>GIRLS
>ITT

Fuck off nigger, couscous is best food

WHY STOP AT TWO KSAS?

>Mena general
>Predominantly european flags
The absolute state.

this joke is years old user
desu I'm already growing tired of Jow Forums again even though I havent really been on these days

GET ON WHATSAPP I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOYU

Tell him about m*thilda she was not mena but she did post her under a trip and she had a small piece of mena in her every night
Ahem ahem ahem i assume your mother has created this you are a bougnoul i am sorry to say but not the regular bougnoul you are an uncultured chli7a rj3 l7anouta and you will never understand reading comprehension nor good food
If you want to eat sand and shit meat just eat this plate of food your 9a7bah omm has made i am just saying
Pic related; you

Attached: 449533C5-07D8-40D9-B866-63A53835D54F.jpg (300x400, 18K)

int is dead and depressing. Dont know why you even try.

אני צריך להוריד את זה שוב
מה זה?

תמונה שלי בבגדים של סוכן קגב

who is mathilda ?

That couscous is not red enough to be edible I'm afraid.

נושך כריות חדש

Isn't it the fat girl that used to post here years ago?

ITS ACTUALLY THE LOLI FROM THE ROALD DAHL BOOK

Let’s bring this fat double jew bitch up to blow off some steam i have because I have some rape urges toward the female gender right now after realizing how much of a jew they are. At least when that egyptian kike nigger bitch was whoring here she used pictures of a hot albanian bitch but that m*thilda broad literally used her potato unpolished obese face and entire mena was swooning over her. She never even talked about the region all it was about were her feet her mug and the amount of times she had lesbian dicks and male dicks in her ass.
Non I have never fell in love with any woman except my shams....she posted here but left...and she hates me.

>IS FEMALE
>HAS RAPE URGES TO PEOPLE SHE CONSIDERS JEWS
>THEREFORE WANTS TO FUCK JEWS
>IM A JEW
>SHE WANTS TO FUCK ME

MRA-KUN I CONSENT~~~

Hello? :3 ana mena uwu
Tehehheehehehe ana kawaiiiii ena kawaiiiiiii yohooooo
My feet in pic related but ill be sure to post them in your general as well

Attached: 4E7A6285-B185-40E9-A968-25663E09583F.jpg (615x956, 109K)

THATS NOT YOU YOURE A WHITE SANDSHARK TRANS-ARABESS

Your mom is alright, tell her not to come to the mountains tomorrow.

rip

That shit is ugly, Watch this kid:
jewbook(((((dot)))))com/pg/Tunisia-Inn-603735133019519/photos/?tab=album&album_id=954679201258442

Attached: 25299429_167587850656439_1841302187159214925_n.jpg (480x634, 25K)

Tell her to camp in a mountain tomorrow

Wery hot my dear
you have most beautiful feet

Attached: Screenshot_20190212_003354.jpg (919x585, 158K)

Did someone take a dump on that couscous?

Looks like spyro subway

i'm starting to think that some people just can't tell the age and size of *things* (ahem) due to a lack of experiences with human bodies

why their is a poo on the Couscous? are you a fucking Pajeet

How are the presidential elections going ? Like those candidates ?

Attached: caid-essebsi-adresse-un-message-de-condoleances-a-abdelaziz-bouteflika.jpg (630x353, 56K)

I think it was his problem desu

Attached: 118A4E6E-896F-4066-86CB-D0982D14E201.jpg (640x631, 93K)

Attached: 1549914491704.jpg (720x640, 58K)

wtf is this

a father and his daughter taking a selfie
why the "wtf"

POST UNCENSORED VERSION

A white whore cuddling a "20 year old" afghan refugee
It is sorta cute :3

An immigrant and his little girl rape victim
Also you forgot the caps haha dumbass

THE LOWERCASE ISNT ME UQUQ

What do you think this article is about, judging by the pictures only?

Attached: what do you think.jpg (715x724, 171K)

get on emails because I requested for the verification code via sms but no code was sent to my sms box after hours

GET ON WHATSAPP

SENT

PRICE OF OIL LOWER BY 1 CENT

Uh it seems like these pics are in the same background
They are showing the kid on the left the quran pages and he is crying because he sees the parts where allah is a bit rood assuming he can read some arabic of course
I remember when they taught me about christianity and islam
The concept of jahannam or hell...i had nightmares that lasted for days. I was 3 and went to a xtian school since it was nearby and also to a mosque since my mom wanted me to learn arabic or something
I had the same exact facial expression I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP
Anyways when i got a bit older say 5 my mom and the imam told me if id consume pork they’d beat me up and then allah would send me to hell
So far i have eaten only max 5 times pork lole okay i am lying a bit more but not more than ten times

T. ANNE FRANK

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Sadaam Hussein definition of arab masculinity

You see mena when i talk about my rape urges they get especially triggered when people who are repetitive bland unoriginal and a WHORE LIKE THIS SHARMOUT I will dig the archives search all the pics you posted that could identify your sandnigger fat neck and add them to my biometric folder
No mohammed you’re not cute
No mohammed posting anime :3 does not make you adorable
Yes you are hairy
Yes you are a turd
You are done bitch

Chad Hussein vs the Virgin Assad Cuck

NOT MY EX/10

fuck out of here all-caps faggot jewish cuck lover. SEIG HEIL HITLER

Honestly I try my best to come up with new fresh things but it isn’t worth it anymore

MIDDLE SCHOOL IS SURE TOUGH ISNT IT

Why is Persian so much better than Ar*b cuisine?

Attached: o[1].jpg (750x1000, 190K)

Are you stupid ? OP is berber cuisine and your picture is arab cuisine, whatever that is i saw them eating

Have any of you ever eaten pork? It is really good.

Rachid nekkaz a potential candidate got BTFO when he came to tlemcen, shouldn't have come here desu, this place is filled with subhuman retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=wdXm8_wtwKc&t=819s

and the pure irony in all this is that he was just talking about how algerian politicians can walk freely on the street just like any other person kek

Attached: Untitled.png (444x330, 256K)

I ATE YOUR MOMS PUSSY ONCE BUT IG THATS MORE WHALE THAN PORK

Arabs don't use saffron

>got BTFO when he came to tlemcen
Why tho ? bouteflika loyalists ? or something unrelated to the presidency ?
>and the pure irony in all this is that he was just talking about how algerian politicians can walk freely on the street just like any other person kek
Heh

Maechaellaeh

Attached: 122916EA-65A8-4E09-AE25-83FEC507465B.png (825x473, 269K)

literally only thing they cook is kabob

Only thing khaleeji arabs cook is kabsa. levant arabs got best cuisune, idk too much about North Africans other than they eat alot of kooskoos (lol) and Tunisians are big on seafood

>subhuman retards
Right you are, that shithead who started escalating shit is the type of people these countries are struggling

ah yes couscous, the arab world's only worthwhile contribution to humanity....

jews would call it "israeli salad" kek

hey you forgot algebra and preservation of greek/roman findings in antiquity

Maechaellaeh..

Attached: A2204CD4-5528-4896-8981-D2B830AC2885.png (825x473, 262K)

why were the Ottomans so against science. Literally the only thing they contributed in their 800 year rule was prob Piri Reis map, everything else was hendoistic pleasure shit such as kidnapping Balkan women for their harems.

MUH BAKLAVA

persian Ahemedrezza spoted.. how much longer until your sisters and mother spreads their leg in the name of Westernization and tolerance

*text wall*
first, it's a berber creation so if anything, you frenchies have proved themselves once again to be active contributors in the arabisation of tamazgha despite portraying yourselves as defenders of the berber cause
second, you know what you meant is not really true

I have spoken to the tunisian in his language and asked him if he wanted my mother for free but he ignored that part even though he did (you) me.
I would never sell my mother to a westerner...
Don’t have asister do have a b*rberrat halfsister but she is loli and way too prized to sell to anyone i rather keep her for myself

kayfak habibti

lol, berbers are a bit more conservative than persian scum

Attached: chris.jpg (450x675, 13K)

One of the worst shit they did was banning and not allowing the print machine enter mena, because the retards thought it would allow people to print the quran and possibly change things in it... making mena fall centuries back regarding science and shit like that

BITCH RESPOND ALSO NOODZ

>habibti
uwu hada ena hahahaha u///w\\\u
:333 ana mni7eh w enta?

COUSCOUS IS TRADITIONAL ISRAELI FOOD

GIBE LOLI

The french were the reason arabization even started, napoleon the third wanted to control an arab mena with arab people. The first arab congress was held in 1913 paris france.

naam
uwuwuwuwu

Attached: älska.jpg (225x225, 9K)

SWEDEN
YES

OMFG IKR, I forgot to fucking mention that. Dude they're a bunch of retards they didn't let Muslims print shit out but Armenians, Greeks, and Jews were allowed to use it. They were so god damn retarded, I always said that Islamic caliphates should be run by Arabs/Persians bc they do best god damn job of doing it. Turks are just hard-headed stubborn faggots that cannot chance, even if you go to Turkey today they are just hard-headed af.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantinople_Observatory_of_Taqi_ad-Din
This just solidified it for me.. how do you destroy a man's observatory for getting a fucking comet prediction wrong. Smh so much great MENA potential lost bc of the Ottomans

The usa flag is a pershit the belgian flag is a turkroach and the dutchflag is a desert-thingy NEXT
u///w\\\u habibi elbi bateref entah 3arous? :333 mafi 7ada bl denyeh 3arous metl enta..

Dont bully me im one of G-d’s chosen

Attached: 2A45A204-BACA-4902-A96F-35EBCB0AFAF3.png (750x1334, 2.05M)

inti shiklk mnyk oo ma bt 7ib il ra7a

Wait wtf i can’t larp with a kike i am sorry
It has nothing to do with jews they just have all been cringy on here sorry
Pretend i have said nothing

I wass going to mention that too
>I always said that Islamic caliphates should be run by Arabs/Persians bc they do best god damn job of doing it.
Fuck all of you anyway

>the absolute state of getting buttfucked by Assyrians and still celebrating the traditions eons later

kekekekek

baby please, it's just a souvenir, I am christian. I know, forbidden love, but only God can judge.

i mean it's true tunisi bro. Umayyad and Abassid were all Arabs and Persians

Attached: 1549768761408.jpg (660x493, 44K)