Poland btfo

One fact is certain, a powerful Germany is a good thing for Europe

Attached: eastern germany.png (1241x643, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2LEAiGDw220
youtu.be/nPnZ-T8j2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=TseCA2qdVZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o
youtube.com/watch?v=6wimT7odgp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder why are there so many nazis on here. Is it because we are on a site of losers ?

Few things on Jow Forums are cringier than insisting on your country's old borders from your golden age of the past. Especially when you lost that clay because the rest of us pushed your shit in and cut your pure Aryan dick off.
This was rhetorical, right?

Germans don't exist, they were raped into mutts by Red Army, their language is badly pronunced Dutch, their original genetics from fucking Sweden of all places, their government on track to ban German language as "tool of holocaust" in 2027. Give up Germans are a joke.

german unification is not in itself a concern of nazis

Imperial Germany would of let the Ottomans annex you if they won ww1. Nazi Germany would of gladly let the Turks rape you if they joined in. Modern Germans consider you a burden. Cringe all around

>would of

gill ur self

There's no unification, Germans no longer live in the old Prussian territories. Modern Germans lack the birthrate to even do anything with the old land, would just go directly to Mohammedans

that's irrelevant to my post

youtu.be/2LEAiGDw220

You wrote "German unification" There's no Germans there, thus, no unification. The only people advocating for the reconquest of these lands are Nazi's and nationalist. Reunification would only be correct if the post was about Germany and Austria.

Attached: ddfdf.png (1232x636, 332K)

Now that Poland has it it makes the entire region around the baltic sea look like massive shitholes. We need to get it back

whatever you say autist

and this is what I call east swedish autism

There aren't that many nazis on Jow Forums desu
They exist but they're more of a boogyman than an actual problem

I am a nazi

youtu.be/nPnZ-T8j2sc
Modern Talking were German

are you from the south? or are you pestering the poor inhabitants of some comfy western state with your existence?

I am in the Midwest

Based

btfo from my comfy midwest brainlet.

oh no, please go, and take the somalis with you

Not minestota
Ermm no

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
damn, this is a catchy tune

this is far comfier

youtube.com/watch?v=TseCA2qdVZ8

it's meh, but wehraboos comments are pure gold

>a powerful Germany is a good thing for Europe
When has this ever been true? A powerful Germany has never brought anything but disaster to Europe.

I can't stop humming it myself

shush albion

>a powerful Germany is a good thing for Europe

Attached: Cardinal-Richelieu.jpg (486x600, 123K)

>imagine being so french that you betray catholics to further your own ends during the reformation wars

This, you can almost pin the destruction of western civilization on Germany's hissy fits.

A bombed Germany is a good thing for Europe

Attached: bomber-harris-large-56a61b4a3df78cf7728b5eca.jpg (754x600, 41K)

"Gdansk" is German and so is Prussia

in your dreams

should I post my paszport with a note written saying that
what do you think

It worked, didn't it? And he placed the interests of the country or more precisely the ruling dynasty of France above those of the Church. It's why France became a power.

i dont give a shit about what some american does online

Where is upper Shleswig then?

GROSSGERMANIUMSPREUSSENKAMPWAGENSTURMWURTZLDORFBERGREICH!!!!!
#based #maga #redpilled #deusvult

>Prussia
Doesn't sound very German to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o
youtube.com/watch?v=6wimT7odgp4

based

Even when you argue than original Gothschandza was started by in fact "germanic" Goths. It means nothing. Gdansk was founded as a Slavic city.

why do you act like imperialists towards germany and ukraine then act like victims
that's a very jewey to do

as you know medieval migration of german communities displaced that baltic group, only a rare few larp as the old ethnic prussians

the Germans that came to live along the baltic essentially adopted the name many hundreds of years ago

doesn't really matter what it was founded hundreds of years ago
it was clearly a German majority city before WW2

i dont give 2 shits about ukraine
im not a fan of germany because every 100 years they have a habit of causing havoc

>i dont give 2 shits about ukraine
>im not a fan of germany
what country do you care about then? mongolia since you are descended from them?

*two centuries of French wars ensue*
yes, truly war is good unless Germany is the aggressor
That's like complaining Americans call themselves Americans even tho they're ethnically Euro

Nice logic. So half of Prussia was Polish then. Since it spoke Polish. Did I mention Silesia? Oh right, I didn't. Germans would lose far more if they didn't rig elections.

why should i give a shit about something that directly doesnt impact us?
are you so used to fighting wars on the other side of the globe that you forgot other people dont do that?

>So half of Prussia was Polish then
Polish occupied after WW1*

Germany existing directly impacts you because they are the economic heart of Europe. The wellbeing of Europe should be in your upmost interest.
With your attitude you will end up in a situation just like WW2, except instead of Nazis and Communists they are Muslims who want to marry your 9 year old daughter legally

Poland is the rightful inheritor of the Prussian Virtues.

Nonsense. It was majority Polish even by German language consensus. You lying mutt ape.

>mongolia
close but not quite :3

Attached: PL HUN.jpg (670x335, 100K)

YOU JUST KNOW.

oh yeah

Treachery and shameful defeat? I don't think so. Prussia was never mean to be. It was a Balto.Slavic mutt poisoned by German ideas.

The Bismarck era was peak Europe, prove me wrong.

Bismarck was the retard that caused entire Balkan clusterfuck.

lmao:
>THEY WUZ BE WAR IN THE BALKANS
Never fucking mind he was behind it.

Attached: New Israel.png (794x825, 128K)

There is no need for German there. Since Krauts and Kikes speak the same language. Just add Polish for Protestant and Catholic Poles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues

Lol at this mutt. the GERMANS are the reason Europe is in this mess. If only they were genocided early on, Europe would be 500 years more advanced.

Meh. It's fucking nothing. Try being in Central-East Europe for thousand fucking years. I dare you. Prussia is merly a fucking fart in Polish history.

I don't think that's true. The Reformation would have probably occurred even if Germans didn't exist.

Maybe you should just stop sucking at war. You polish sheep needed your Treaty of Versailles shepherd to bring you back from centuries of non existance. Polish people are so fucking inferior.

>implying the reformation was a bad thing

Objectively speaking we were alright at war Tbh, it's just that odds were kind of fucked a few times.
>centuries of non existance
*existence
*one century
*filled with constant uprisings
What's your problem anyway, you're some kind of stormfag of GROSSPREUSSEN heritage larper?

east germany!? more like western lechia!

Attached: 1549449811620.png (171x157, 46K)

Have some bavaroise to calm your nerves

Attached: bavarian-cream-7-1-660x990.jpg (660x990, 36K)

>muh uprisings.

you will fall in a single day to putin like you fell every other time, you fucking olive skinned monkey face

perfection

Attached: independence.png (907x496, 29K)

Woah, chill bro. You'd be defensive too if someone was advocating to give most of your country to someone else. Relax, the past happened already.

>Woah, chill bro

Attached: 1549823029088.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Shut up nigger. You will amount to nothing other than working an 8 - 8 job and having a family of four who will repeat the cursed american cycle

That doesn't sound bad at all. I hope the same for you user.

did i use the wrong pronoun for you? lol

The only pronoun you used was "You'd" which is gender neutral.

In this German, Germans would be just the largest minority and that is assuming they don’t split up themselves into Bavarians, Saxons, Franconians and so on which might happen if nationalist fervor burns out and economy goes into recession at the same time.

It is bad, you're just too fucking delusional and drugged up on jew propaganda to know any better. I hope your children die gruesome deaths and you have to live witth the memory of it.

t. french collaborator
Louis Renault was a fucking nazi

Attached: Talisman.jpg (870x489, 118K)

except Austria and Bohemia the Austrian empire would be excluded

No it wouldn't, because much like in Poland there aren't any Germans anymore. We're Austrians, not germans

kinda sad to see that Allied propaganda has succeeded in cucking you out of your identity
then I guess it couldn't be worse if you were part of the BRD

Being german never has been a part of my identity, neither has it been part of my parents or grandparents identity. I am a pure austrian and nothing else. Despite that the differences between Austria and Germany in mindset and mentality are pretty big

sad

Attached: Barricade_bei_der_Universität_am_26ten_Mai_1848_in_Wien.jpg (1223x1024, 613K)

Kinda sad how the majority of Germany let their dialects die, a huge part of their culture and identity. Sad

germany needs to be terminated just for having disgusting language

>tf
>tp
yugoslav sounds like orc language

Good point, we should do that

>the absolute state of (You)

Based Austrian

Perfect borders of mittelevropv

Attached: Holy_Roman_Empire_1400.png (2912x3448, 3.52M)

delete teuton tumor and its okay

HRE borders get made fun of but it was its decentralised nature that allowed the German and North Italian cities to flourish

Attached: when will clocklets learn.jpg (1125x1022, 252K)

Yeah, under different foreign influncles. Low countries and Rhineland got British daddies that protected their trade.

South got Italians and Swiss.

Poland could be based if Poles adopted German culture