Your thoughts about Russia?

Your thoughts about Russia?

Attached: 1519753076449.jpg (1600x1063, 700K)

it's nice if you stay within st p or mosco or sochi and you wouldnt be able to tell it's not 1st world if you took planes to get between cities but as soon as you take a train or bus outside the center (even 20 minutes is enough) you start to see real problems

We're doing well, there's potential, Putin is a good president. My only concern is that no one will be able to replace him when he leaves and everything goes to shit.

Nigeria with snow

Frozen shithole.

that shithole is no glorious mother russia

Attached: 1509847388366.jpg (1126x850, 250K)

>everything goes to shit.
>implying
Moskvoblyadok, pls

Russia is the capital of England

how'd you know?

>Putin is a good president. My only concern is that no one will be able to replace him
Maybe if Putin allowed and worked towards having a healthy political stage with a healthy opposition and an actual public debate, a worthy successor would come forward. So far he just seems to be choking and asphyxiating any embryo of opposition that appears.

should be nuked

This.
The russian will deny this tho because he's swallowng the state channel's propaganda.

I get where this sentiment is coming from, but I trust Vlad sees some bigger picture and wants to let the opposition grow very slowly and selectively because a lot of things could go wrong if he didn't keep it under control. I also don't think a successor from the opposition is preferable, the power is too centralized and needs to go to Putin's handpicked successor. We need to take it very slow.

The savior of the white race

I dont think about Russia.

In boxing there's a term called 'glass cannon' referring to anyone with a big punch but who can't take one.

Russia has a lot of elements to it that on the surface seem like the foundations of a functional and healthy state but in reality it's an incredibly fragile balancing act that to me seems like it's slowly sinking and living off borrowed time.

It's not this masculine, law and order built paradise like some morons here believe, but it's also not a decrepit shithole like other morons say also. Interesting times ahead.

I'd like to visit Lake Baikal one day, any tips if I ever go?

Yeah, I agree

>In boxing there's a term called 'glass cannon'

Retard, this term was invented by Blizzard's World of Warcraft when PoMpyro mages were too strong.

Я люблю Poccия. Этo caмaя cтpaнa в миpe.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

uwu owo

God Oulu looks disgusting

я люблю PoccиЮ (Accusative case).
Этo caмaя ??? cтpaнa (you need an adjective there)

>Your thoughts about Russia?
Ja otschin lublu Rassiju!

Attached: Maedchen-in-Tracht.jpg (800x569, 85K)

The only country in Europe with real men left desu

I imagine Russia to be similar to my country but even poorer for the average person. Excluding Moscow and St. Pidorsburg of course.

they are slaves of chechen bulls

Attached: Кадыровец Дикий.jpg (610x385, 16K)

That's Finland. Uleåborg to be precise.

Not true. It's Russia.

>Excluding Moscow and St. Pidorsburg of course.
Bevause they're much richer that any city in your cunt. And it's not just Moscow and St. Petersburg, that's a meme. There's like 6 other cities like that. So all around it's better developed than your cunt and there's much more opportunities.

St. Pidorsburg is nice, Moscow shows the true gap between the rich and the poor, with wooden houses visible near the skyscrapers

No, it's Uleåborg.

>wooden houses visible near the skyscrapers
What the hell are you talking about?
Only wooden houses in central Moscow is preserved historical buildings.

>much more opportunities.
Is there really unless you have connections or your daddy gets you a job? It's bad enough here I don't think it's better there no offense.

It's Russia.

>Is there really unless you have connections or your daddy gets you a job?
I mean obviously that helps but yes, there are.

Dafuq are you talking about retard?

Putin vodka balalaika in the garage

Attached: 12343.png (598x398, 428K)

Nice and simple

Attached: 1548277153404.png (1374x1245, 68K)

fake image

Aren't those garages? We used to have this type but they removed most of them.

Attached: image;s=644x461[1].jpg (618x461, 42K)

fake democracy lol

Seems comfy

A powerful and proud nation that can br a great ally to anti-americanism. When they don't try to take over the world or aren't in a crisis.

rude desu
Why?

Vilnus is better than any russian city apart from Moscow and SPB. EKB is might be on par, but i doubt

It's not even better than Kazan, let alone Tyumen or EKB.

- Occupy a country and drain it's resources for 50 years
- Say that it's shit
Perfect logic comrade

I hope you brainwashed younglings scrubbing toilets in the UK will one day grow up and be able to let go of the past or learn to articulate your thoughts at least.
Besides Lithuania had no resources to speak of and was allocated shitloads of resources instead, literally one of the best treated regions in the USSR and very prosperous. Learn history before you talk shit, young grasshopper.
Never said that it's shit though anyway lol so if anything is shit it's your reading comprehension.

What the fuck, so all the British people now scrub toilets or was that an assumption that I'm an immigrant hahahahaha sad af

Attached: za rossiyushku.jpg (235x289, 9K)

Well that would only make more sense if you weren't one considering how ignorant you are. Either way you should shut up before I humiliate you further.

There's the butthurt immigrant

And yet it doesn't make sense. I don't blame you though, with that propaganda filled education system you lot assume a lot about the world since you don't know any better. A habit I suppose.

>And yet it doesn't make sense
What doesnt. The only person who could write somethjing so dumb is either a butthurt diasporoid zoomer or someone who has absolutely no clue what they're talking about for the reasons I've stated (a. Lithuania had no resources, b. Lithuania was treated extremely well in the USSR) so you have no fucking retard, speak of propaganda lmao. But nice deflection attempt, brainlet.

*have no idea