1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Is this a normal stitch in your country?

It hurts and I suspect the Arab surgeon did this on purpose.

Attached: 20190211_113600.jpg (441x515, 144K)

hope it kills you

I hope it doesn't kill you

Yeah it’s not done right. He did that so it will leave a very ugly scar.

Really shit stitch.

t. someone who got a lot of them in 27 years of doing dumb shit.

Did you get stabbed by an arab?

France
Your stitches look like shit

Technically yes but for surgical purposes

That's what you get for not listening to the wise words of Cousin Avi: "I'm gonna get you to a doctor, and not just any doctor, boychik, I'm gonna find you a nice Jewish doctor."

I fucking knew it

So much for health care in this country where some 70 year old Arab jokes with his assistant while he hacks you up

Attached: 1546240097416.jpg (367x401, 18K)

you fucked up, it's known to anyone sane that you don't get treated by arab doctors

That`s on my top 10 worst stitching Ive seen

I didn't have a choice my family doctor just told me to go straight to the surgery room to get the mole removed

Attached: 1543326238499.png (494x464, 275K)

Just keep an eye on it for pus.

>letting muslim Arab filth work on you

You let Arabs be surgeons in your cunt now?

Jews aren't whi-

jesus fucking christ this looks like the stitches i had on my pinkie that had it tendons torn to shreds
it was so bad that when they finally removed them it turned out the tendonds didn't heal properly so my pinky is perpetually bent and i can't straighten it

Get better bud

Yes, many Arab doctors here particularly when you have cheap health insurance

Thanks

Too bad I can't exercise for two weeks until they remove it

That shit was just for a mole?
Man that stitching will probably leave a larger mark than it should, the skin should not be pressured upwards like that

>pinkie bent in a fist position
>ready to punch muslims and other invaders of Poland whenever you see them
Patrician doctors you got there

>jews are smar-

yikes!
Maybe you'll feel pain when you rid off that suture thread

In USA they do staples inside of your scar that fall off after a few weeks and dissolve in your body liquids or whatever

the arab doctors all get their degrees from shit unis in ukraine, russia, belarus, shit like that. that's why 99% of them can't be trusted

Jews don't have coca cola running through their veins 24/7 to dissolve stiches, mutt

I can't high five anyone
can't hold a weapon properly
hell i can't even properly drive because of it

Yes

I think they had to cut it instead of burning/freezing it so they could test it in a lab for cancer

Sorry bro its no joking matter :(
I apologize

Attached: 1541279486394.png (629x758, 715K)

I had the same procedure to get a mole removed and it left a fucking scar. Had I known we can't into cosmetic surgery I would've had it abroad.

Finland
Yes

I was drunk and maybe that's why they did it.

Attached: IMG_20190211_214922.jpg (4000x3000, 1.24M)

Story?

Reminds me I once had to stay in emergency room for the night, and the nurses gave me a bad next to an arab woman who was there with her family, so my mom literally screamed at the nurses to give me another bed. And it worked

Attached: c7442d998e52.png (680x574, 132K)

that's racist, you cannot treat arabs like that. they are people too

wtf u gonna do? duck tape it?

>polish medical solutions

Well at least it was removed for a good reason
If the mole was symmetrical I doubt it will be of concern for melanoma
Take care of those stitches, go to another doctor to have them check them and use creams to relieve the effects of scaring after you get those off you

This is not your picture, I refuse to believe it. You’re just being a jew.
Also, none of us itt is a med student except me :^)

A Lebanese doctor did a great job sewing back my finger back.
It works fine, but he kinds stop growing so he is 2 cm shorter than the other pinkie.

Attached: IMG_20190211_175256.jpg (3120x4160, 1.63M)

wtf???
if it was just a mole why didn't you wait
why didn't you request a Jew doctor

I had a mole on my back removed when I was a kid and I still have a huge protruding scar from it. I've got no idea how that quack stitched me back together. For comparison, I had some knee surgeries later on that left beautiful, pale non-protruding scar tissue, despite the fact that the knee moves about far more than my back.

It seems as if the consistent thing here are dermatologists that don't give a shit

it look small. Was the wound even deep? lmao

>This is not your picture, I refuse to believe it.

Why?

I didn't think it would be a problem, first time doing something like this since I was a child

>a Palestinian stabbed him.

>very deep

Attached: How to stab a kike.jpg (275x183, 9K)

No they just cut a mole

Are you sure it's your tendons and not damage to your nerve? I remember when I cut four of my tendons and a nerve in an injury and I couldn't straighten up 2 of my fingers for about 4 months or something.

How many days have it been? Looks fine from here, although he could have done just two stitches.

Did the mole look weird? Post pic of mole.

One day

It started protruding while none of my other moles do, don't have a picture of it

Wait, you cut the entire finger? like it fell? what happened?

the injury happened 4 years ago user

Well of course it would hurt. If it bothers you too much ask him to remove the one which on the picture looks most to the right.

Clean it well with clean water and soap and cover it every one-two days. If it gets infected it will not close and you'll have to clean it every day until it heals.

No, we rarely use stitches anymore. We use some kind of transparent glue.

I did not cut it clean off. it hang from a piece of skin....
Did feel weird, but does't hurt like hitting your nuts. The worst part was the anxiety of look your bone.
I was 13 and was building something in my father electric saw when it slip.

Oh okay.

Attached: 1547093876630.jpg (250x239, 7K)

Cover it with what? bandaid?

*bandage

Doesn't sound that weird honestly. If it's not unsymmetrical or a weird colour, I don't see why a biopsy was necessary. There's an entire code to seeing if a mole is cancerous and depth isn't one of them.

user go to a private surgeon and have him remove those awful stitches before they leave a scar

My leg got stuck on window glass lol

As you can see I have first *hand* experience, no , your stitches look like high school kid made it on Friday evening. Absolute shit, How are you suppose to wear clothes pver this??

Attached: F789705B-29C0-427B-A162-4FD78CBAA7C0.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

Where you drunk?

I've read that moles changing shape is a bad sign so I went to the doctor and he recommended removal

haha

Does it fit in the band-aid? If not, there are squares of sterile gauze you can use and stick it with surgical tape, or the one that doesn't fall off that works best to you. Use prefrably sterile stuff to clean it and wash your hands before you do.

You deserve it and more... based arab surgeon... stop killing his people or dont be suprised if he sabotages you #freepalestine

I'm wearing a t-shirt over it, that's not the bad part, it just hurts when I move my shoulder so I can't exercise or sleep in certain positions

But how?

Alright I think I have gauze in my first-aid kit, thanks

just let it scar so you can tell the grills you got it when you fought an arab girls love that shit

>I've read that moles changing shape is a bad sign so I went to the doctor and he recommended removal
Yes. I had to remove two of moles from my back. But the medic told me that i should not be worried because there was fur coming out of the mole, so it's probably not cancer (skin cancer is quite real for whites in Brazil).
For the first years the scar was ugly, but then it just wear off.

Pic related, my back with the 2 scars.

Also, the job was pretty shit because she was a medicine student and was too scary, i need to keep incentive her while she cut me off (the sound of my flesh being cutted off was strange).

Attached: IMG_20190211_180556.jpg (3120x4160, 2.06M)

damn.. I have mine on wrist and elbow, cant you ask another doctor if this is decently done? I suppose different place different stitch but we always hve 2-3 clinics to choose from to get best experience
based and girlpilled

I could do a better job than that and I can't sew.
This is going to sound VERY american but
what are your options for litigation?

ayye jewboy, why tf is it swollen?

Maybe but I don't want to mess more with it, I'll just wait two weeks until they remove it and judge the results

Don't know, I don't really feel like getting in a battle over it, if it doesn't work in 2 weeks I'll have to reconsider

No idea

>I could do a better job than that and I can't sew.
The problem with Mole remotion, is that it leaver a crater. Is not a cut that you can easily sew, it's a fucking hole...

Doesn’t look professional. Sorry but i think you took this from someone’s social media.

You can btfo me if you timestamp

Even if he is lying, that doesn't excuse someone out there have those horrible stitches made an amateur doctor

I can but I don't care enough to bother

I've had 6 moles removed, user.
Never, ever did I come out with stitches looking anything like some 19th century alcoholic """doctor""" with the shakes did them.

why even stitch something that small
simply keeping it clean and letting it heal naturally would have been more than sufficient

Yet you could be bothered to make this thread.

>19th century alcoholic """doctor"""
Fun fact, a drunk doctor once sew my middle finger. Terrible job, as usual.

Attached: IMG_20190211_183411.jpg (4160x3120, 873K)

Did he tell you to go in two weeks? Perhaps the appointment with him, but those things need 7 days, 10 at most. If it didn't heal by then it was infected and would have to heal on its own.

I remember doing something like that once. It was a drunkard and his wound looked like a V, i gave the thing like 4 stitches and looked like shit, i even had to cut a bit of the spare skin. I think it was the first time i had to sew something and of course no one was teaching me, they just told me "you do it".

This is a terrible place to learn medicine.

Once I fucked up my head and forehead when I fell of a tree. The doctor was a cunt but he did a great job in the stiches, it's impossible to notice.

Yep, told to be back in 14 days for stitch removal and review

I did a surgery to remove a cist on my arm and the suture looked worse than that

The fuck? When I had a mole removed they didn't even stitch it, just sprayed some stuff over it that hardenend and now I don't even have a scar. Can't you use your jew powers and sue him?

None of you cunts are people. I'd glass you all from orbit

There are different procedures for it, they cut it so they can test it in a lab

Same for me. Sounds like you just went to a shit clinic

You’re lying to shit on paleswinians. Sorry but this is a very cheap attack.
Cannot let this jewery happen sorry

Depend on how deep they had to dig it. Some moles can be centimeters deep.

found the refugee

he ripped you a new butthole

We are good at stabbing and reclaiming our land will be the next step

based phoenician

I have a recessed line of skin on me van deferens from a stitch job :DD