Why are Asian-Americans taller, stronger, and more masculine than Asians from Asia?

Why are Asian-Americans taller, stronger, and more masculine than Asians from Asia?

Attached: IMG_6692.jpg (427x640, 124K)

they don't eat noodles and rice all day

Deca durabolin.

I don't think they are. It's probably some mental distortion caused by being raised a racist white twink.

asian beauty standard are different from the west i think

access to actual food and superior white genes

Seethe

this, food as well the as west eats more meat and dairy

I think there's a sub reddit for betas like you.

>more masculine than Asians from Asia?
No, they are not. How come mainland Chinese are more savage and racist than American Chinks?

Attached: lao yang.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Racism isn't masculine

like everything in america there is only one answer, racemixing

Attached: le 52 face.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

Asians and Indianian tend to keep to themselves.

Poojeets will be deported

Attached: 1548705080016.png (1200x824, 252K)

Your sister a mister

I think Koreans can compete with them because of military service. Chinese are still busy making money to forestall other Chinese. and we think muscularity is gay.

and that's a good thing

What do you guys think masculinity is gay?

maybe because japs felt it's no longer necessary to be masculine after the war, protected by the US.
furthermore, japs have an insular mindset. you can see british stars are less masculine compared to american ones.

not to mention there are always gays who are obsessed with masculinity for some particular reason. there's nothing wrong with that, though.

Huh, weird

diet and culture. And maybe some other races genes. Thats all.

How about the opposite:(

the best of two worlds

To quite the contrary. America and such only get the nerdy, educated, qualified immigrants from Asia whereas the less sophisticated brutish Asians stay behind. Hence the stereotype of TR he nerdy Asian in america

this but unironically

t. have an adoptive korean friend that is a fucking giant

they eat meat and go to the gym. I could spot asian-amerians from 100m away when I was living in China; just from their muscles. Also, asian-american women have butts; asian-asians do not. same deal, but with lots of squats.