Do you think the dangers of Muslim/African immigration into western Europe is exaggerated...

Do you think the dangers of Muslim/African immigration into western Europe is exaggerated? Will the immigrants eventually integrate into society and become Europeans,or will they never integrate and bring societal instability/collapse? One would think that 3rd or 4th generation immigrants would have lost most of their grandparents culture/religion.

Attached: 1488407822830.png (1024x768, 59K)

They need to be scattered among the locals instead of packed in ghettos where they can just stick with themselves and keep their own identity alive

it took centuries to assimilate the dutch here, and the germans are still not assimilated, so what makes you think a far more distant people will assimilate?

ofc

Attached: 50692550_1481402121994230_5625337126787743744_n.jpg (750x750, 67K)

I hope they genocide europeans

Look at America. That is the future of every European country that doesn't completely stop immigrantion.

I prefer camps personally.

Attached: 1433829363377.jpg (657x527, 34K)

America never had any culture to assimilate to

it's not exaggerated, the refugees aren't professionals who went through an immigration process, they're not educated and they're given way too much free shit than they know what to do with
expect second and third gens to be like american blacks in behavior

I don't think Europe will turn into a caliphate or something but your culture will be greatly influenced by Middle Easterners and Islam in general and will probably be much different from today's. Also, I think mixed race people have a bigger chance of becoming the majority in Europe than pure Middle Easterners or Blacks.

>will they never integrate and bring societal instability/collapse
Im sure some will but the majority probably wont.
Some latinos here integrate and make it but most just do beaner shit like steal and smoke lots of weed and talk about how the government stole land from Mexico or something even though they arent Mexican.
Shit beaners use whatever to justify their shit behavior.

Attached: Its all so.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Do you think the dangers of Muslim/African immigration into western Europe is exaggerated?

No. What's the opposite of exagerated?

>Will the immigrants eventually integrate into society and become Europeans,or will they never integrate and bring societal instability/collapse?

The latter. A country is its people, and who the people are is genetic. Blacks have never ever been able to create safe and prosperous countries, and arabs can only kind of do that when they luck out and get access to infinite wealth from the ground (oil), and even then it's sketchy as fuck.

>One would think that 3rd or 4th generation immigrants would have lost most of their grandparents culture/religion.

Your capabilities are inherited. When you have a simple intellect you will never thrive in a western civilization, and when you come from a violent race/culture you will choose crime and violence over poverty.

Fuck that. I want them in their containment zones as much as possible.

>Do you think the dangers of Muslim/African immigration into western Europe is exaggerated?
Depends. Not all Africans/Middle Eastern are the same. All Jews/Muslims are indeed a problem.

>Will the immigrants eventually integrate into society and become Europeans,or will they never integrate and bring societal instability/collapse?
This depends. Many North Africans/Middle Easterns have adapted to their host nation, but when you look at Europe, you see no desire for change in the migrants.

>One would think that 3rd or 4th generation immigrants would have lost most of their grandparents culture/religion.
Immigrants from the 3rd world tend to stick together and hate integration, so they conservate their customs.

I do not trust Islam as a religion. They have a fixation with Mecca. Imagine a German who once in a while, goes out of the country into Washington to pay tribute and donate to the state.

thats like complaining that judaism and christianity have a boner over jerusalem, theyre all abrahamic religions and as far as im concerned theyre 3 sides of the same triangle

this, otherwise they'll just ruin the rest of society

you 2 are just as bad as the americans, they segregated blacks for 200 years and now theyre like "WHY ARENT THEY INTEGRATING"

blacks are very much integrated. we just don't like them :^)

However, modern Europe was built on Christianism, not Judaism or Islamism.

You are a retard. All foriegners have sucessfully intergrated into American culture.

In every country in Europe that has immigration of arabs/africans, they will quickly breed and become 20%-30% of the total population until the birth rates stabilize. And that's it, you have to live with that percentage of subhumans and all the problems that they bring with them

Why would I want them to integrate when I don't even want them here?

American style of racism is the first thing to happen. Then, who knows.

Do you want them here at all? I don't care if they integrate, 90% of them shouldn't be here anyway.

islam will dominate the world, freedom can go to hell

*Hellfire missile flies into your room*

i dont care

Attached: 1519187684091.jpg (784x602, 49K)

But they chose to come here while the Africans were forced.

yes

>or will they never integrate and bring societal instability/collapse
god i hope so

same shit

Europe needs to rediscover its Christian heritage, if Europe becomes Christian again then the Muslims will convert just as the barbarians did after Rome fell

>Europe needs to rediscover its Christian heritage
fuck no

*American GI kills your sister*

Muslims should be forced to leave Europe

east asian and indian immigrants assimilate and integrate just fine and cause no problems.

But every time there are large numbers of blacks or middle eastern muslims imported it always causes progressively worse and worse problems.

I don't like christian arabs much better than muslim ones. I just don't like arabs.

I'm not sure how dangerous it is, but I think we are importing another underclass with limited benefit for society. And due to our progressive tax system, they are actually quite taxing on society.

>Barbarians beat the shit out of you
>Raise the barbarian rape babies to be christian
>Repeat for a thousand years until a good portion of europe is converted
>"Christianity stronk we defeated the barbarians!"
Is there anything more pathetic than chr*stianity?

meant for

take australian aboriginals for example, they had a 40000 year hedstart to integrate and still today make up 20% of the prison population despite being 1% of the population

Basically i think we can all agree that no matter how it turns out this whole thing has been a mistake and it would have been simpler and far easier just to not move shitloads of foreign shitbags into our countries. Can we call that the working consensus gentlenons?

very clever post, I wonder why no one ever thought of that before

Dude these people hate us. They don't want their children to be around kuffars.