Is it true that in a european restaurant you have to pay EXTRA for water?

Is it true that in a european restaurant you have to pay EXTRA for water?

Attached: 1488551799221.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romaniatourstore.com/blog/top-10-places-visit-transylvania/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you're a turk

no that's free
if you want to use the toilet, you need to order something though

yes, but you can go to the toilet and drinkt from the toilet. it's one of our lifehacks

only if you're dumb

It's illegal for any establishment to charge for tap water, although if you explicitly order bottled/spring water then you'll probably have to pay for it.

it's true that in austria you get bad service AND they expect a tip

>non-americans don't use ice cubes
>non-americans don't get free refills
sad!

How clean is the toilet water in europe?

What if you're in a fancy restaurant and you ordered a steak and you want free water to chuck it down with? Do they give you tap water?

I never asked for tap water (and i never would), but maybe that would be free. Bottled water, needless to say, costs money.

yurope is a third world continent, you have to pay to use a public shitter too.

fuck I wish another plague chan would revisit this shithole continent.

In Vienna at least, it's 100% true.

it's just normal tap water. of course you shouldn't drink it

>Literally a test
Ignore me

A fancy restaurant would probably give you bottled water and charge you for it unless you explicitly ask for tap water. If you go to a pub or a non-posh restaurant and ask for some water then usually they won't charge you.

Wait, tap water isn't drinkable in europe?

Thats weird, usually fancy restaurants here charge nothing for bottled water as a sign of their prestige

What are some nice places in Transsylvania and Oltenia worth visiting?

>Europeans drink water without ice

Attached: OA8rvtm.jpg (309x357, 24K)

in western europe it is, but i'm saying the water in the toilet is the same as what you drink but you shouldn't drink it because it's in the toilet where thousands of people shit and piss

does it even matter if the cost of bottled water is explicit or implicit in other costs?

romaniatourstore.com/blog/top-10-places-visit-transylvania/

no

>tap water isn't drinkable in europe?
depends where you live, in my area there were many polluting leaks and drinking tap water is not encouraged

Wtf I thought you guys were talking about the sink in the toilet and not the toilet itself

Attached: pepe.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

I like turkish "all inclusive", great thing. so bad you're muslims. could you be atheists or at least to believe in some peaceful religion please?

Thanks

>go to fancy restaurant
>"I would like some tap water please"

Attached: 1549897721582.jpg (720x866, 117K)

In Italy I and had to pay extra to sit down with a coffee. Is this normal?

>Hahahahaha americans have to tip $4 after their meal!!

>pays 20% VAT
>has to pay for water
>has to buy something to use the restroom
>some countries have sitting charge (coperto)
>a 250mL coca cola is 3 euro
>has to pay a beer/glass deposit

the list goes on mother fuckers. Fucking pathetic.

Cazanele Dunarii at Portile de Fier National Park
Horezu Monastery
Transalpina if you like mountains
Cozia Monastery
Cheile Sohodolului/ Pestera Muieriilor - Sohodol Gorges/Women's Cave

Yeah sure pidor let me tell my 80 million countrymen to turn atheist because some tatars bullied you in school

I am the customer and I should be treated as such. When a restaurant forces me to buy shit I could get for free then why should i spend any money? Im already giving them a huge sum by ordering a dish so the water alongside the dish should be free

Based

If you ask for a glass of water, you should get a glass of tap water no matter what restaurant you're in. Unless you're in some country with bad water quality, then you probably are going to pay for a bottle of water

some places you even pay to go in, like disco/restaurants, so you still gotta pay more to eat
and they will check your clothing to see if you are fit to enter or too much of a loser

arenyou from valle del sacco, terra dei fuochi, taranto or other places?