The only girl i ever loved

the only girl i ever loved...

Attached: file.png (640x1280, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HPpjRIRX_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHE LIVED TO BE 17??????????????????????????????????

I couldn't love something like that. These things should be aborted asap

Attached: anita sarkeesian reading twitter.jpg (536x640, 342K)

How can anyone be anti-abortion knowing that these things can happen?

reference?

Attached: aots.jpg (220x220, 12K)

at least i outlived that

usually these things, people?, are not active in public. They don't work, they don't go to stores, they don't go to school, they don't play sports or go to gym, they don't go to the movies .......... they sit at home and people don't know they exist

Artificial health support that costs millions.
Guess who paid for it? Gofundme and shit

Oh people do know they exist because these people go to the hospital thrice a week.
People at that level of damage are as conscious as a toddler or worse.

>They don't work, they don't go to stores, they don't go to school, they don't play sports or go to gym, they don't go to the movies .......... they sit at home and people don't know they exist
Sounds like most posters here.

>of course the kike puts a price tag on human life

Reminder that Christians actually believe it's wrong to terminate a pregnancy that will result in a being with the same level of awareness and mentation as a lamprey

Attached: IMG_8762.png (512x512, 157K)

Jow Forums - Make fun of the disabled

He's right

Reminder that liberals have the same level of awareness and mentation as lamprey. They also support white genocide.

... was born with roses in her eyes

>at least
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE BOYS THIS DUMBASS WANTS TO LIVE LONG

Attached: 1529443209516.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I understand it's difficult to wrap your mind around things as a flatworm, given your simple topology, but please at least try to focus your ganglia on items relevant to the discussion.

Yes but 100 years ago people simply killed the fetus as soon as it left its mother.

>They also support white genocide.

wtf Iove liberals now

I meant her condition, I wasn't calling her a thing. Also, I doubt that everyone that is anti-abortion doesn't know that people can be born like that or thinks that all kids are born perfectly fine and functional.

it's not that anti-abortion people do not know, but that they do not think about it. Out of sight, out of mind. They never met a severely disabled freak, they don't interact with them, they don't provide care, they don't know what it's like. So they don't think about it

but then they buried her alive

WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES
BUT THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE
ONE EVENING 1945

Attached: 70E085AB-B97B-4A1E-A6D3-E5907F91AF45.png (1054x526, 69K)

if a disabled life isn't worth living then why don't all you retards ITT kys

I imagine that's the case, just selfish people who care more about their ideology than the life and wellbeing of a child.

Oh fuck off

good question my friend, good question

If disabled life is worth living then why don't you scramble your neocortex with an ice pick

Lel, our missing link is still dancing.
youtube.com/watch?v=7HPpjRIRX_w

im not a heartless fuck like many in this thread, but if your child is born with a severe disability and condition, knowing they could pass at any moment, one thinks you'd be better prepared emotionally for when it actually comes to pass. i know they posted this the day after, harrowing enough for any family, but still. also it's fucked up they put their child out there so publicly for so many years, so fuck them

>anti-abortion
You mean anti-eugenics.

The state should abort all freaks, and castrate all weirdos. Hitler was right!

The only project Hitler succeeded in was creating many high IQ graveyards.

she wasn’t aware in the slightest, less conscious than most animals, I don’t even know if you can call it being a human. Sure it’s sad for the parents, but I’m sure they felt some relief when she died. It was just a biological mass of meat and organs, a husk

Says the country that only became first world after operation paper clip.

NOOOOO

Attached: 1491205155490s.jpg (228x250, 7K)

Based

"First world" literally means "The US and its allies"

And the Volkswagen.

after reading this post i fully support wh*Te genocide

Thank good. The one American who understand cold war terminology.

She doesn't even have higher brain functions, the severely retarded are geniuses in comparison

This. It's like poking fun at a hagfish: rude, but essentially harmless.

Im a liberal now.

It litterally didn't have a brain.

Albanians do indeed get bullied here regularly.

They had brains, but the parts responsible for higher functioning were severely underdeveloped

hehe she lok funi
she 'tarded

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)