Colombians are the best inmgrants in Spain by far

colombians import their best products to Spain: cocaine and women, how can't you love them?

Attached: cocaine.jpg (660x440, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-7L3-yOZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=jrUs-OapNec
esciclismo.com/actualidad/carretera/49279.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UqomyP7RTu8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cocaine
Looks like cheese.

i don't know it looks like ironically but i've taken the first pic from google images

If I were dictator auf Austria I would make cocaine legal, just to mess with Colombians.
It comes from a plant and has barely any processing involved, so illegality aside it should not be more valuable than corn starch.

yo-you too

true.
problem is , you wouldn't mess with colombians.

You would mess with bigger guys.

Thanks op. Made my weewee hard.

We don't have any oil to liberate, so the state sized drug cartel won't attack.

t.colombian

drugs should not only be legalised, but the drug industry should be nationalised and mandatory for all citizens. Put MDMA in the water.

Attached: mdma.jpg (1000x768, 154K)

Thanks man. We love you too. Cyclying unites us :)

Attached: madrid-spain-11th-september-2016-colombian-supporters-cheers-nairo-GW75J3.jpg (1300x845, 293K)

And crime.
I'm really sick of living in this human zoo.
I would have killed myself ages ago If I didn't fear physical self-harm so much.
Fuck you Bolivar for spawning this god forsaken shithole. I hope Satan is fucking 24 hours a day non stop in hell.

> filling the demand for a product through consented trade is a crime
fuck off statist shit

what is movistar team doing Colombia? is there a vuelta Colombia too?

A little bit of adrenaline is part of the package.
Colombia for export.

>netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=0-7L3-yOZzY

Thank you, Colombia for ruining my aunt's life with that white powder.

Attached: 1549879179153-1.png (2048x2048, 929K)

Si Movistar es despues de Claro la segunda compañia telefonica aqui. Tambien esta el Sky team. de hecho Chris Froome estuvo aqui la semana pasada entrenando
youtube.com/watch?v=jrUs-OapNec

La Vuelta empieza en Junio
esciclismo.com/actualidad/carretera/49279.html

Attached: 858.jpg (980x590, 135K)

Esa foto es en Madrid en la vuelta a españa

you sure she isn't a brainlet that would've gotten her life ruined anyways through alcohol or cigs if it weren't cocaine

I've never seen someone stealing money from their own family to buy alcohol or cigarettes, it may happen with some hardcore alcoholics but it's rare.

>barely any processing involved
kek

that shit is not common with coke either. If you told me she was addicted to heroin, crack cocaine, meth or bazuco I would've believed you
youtube.com/watch?v=UqomyP7RTu8

drug trade as we speakrepresents only like 3%of our GDP. Wouldn't be much of a blow considering we also grow (and will start legally exporting) weed to Canada

are we exporting?

tenia entendido que esos hptas venian era a montar sus plantaciones ellos mismos.

creo que va a hber ambas modalidades. Algunas empresas canadienses vendran a planatar su propi hierba pero nosotros tambien tendremos la oportunidad de venderles

> Not wanting Colombian criminals
Are you bent or something?

Attached: 345.jpg (640x368, 78K)

Attached: falco-teaser.jpg (620x930, 70K)

imagine equating coca to maize crops
>austrian intellectuals

For you.

>Wouldn't be much of a blow
Not sure if that was intentional or not but kek.

Attached: 1505066995198.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

>destroy the union and peace of a continent is good because spoiled kids wanted free trade

what union? literally everyone wants to leave the EU