What did current president of United states meant by this ?

What did current president of United states meant by this ?

Attached: bvcv.jpg (597x101, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/top-websites/united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Convert to Christianity or die.

It's a tactic Macron uses as well.

What's going on here?

حان الوقت يا أخي

Maximum exposure to Iranians that can view it.
It's a solid political tactic.

he finally lost the plot and started posting drudge report, a website that has articles about Obama being a secret muslim extremist.

google translate

Donald Trump has converted to Islam in order to conquer it from within.

The game was rigged from the start

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

google translate an image?

HAHAHA WE FINNA GO TO WAR

Who /toooldtobedrafted/ here?

BYE BYE ZOOMERS I HOPE YOU LIKE SPOUTING MEMES IN HELL

Attached: HAHAHA.png (728x1063, 709K)

Attached: ss+(2019-02-11+at+11.17.18).jpg (606x669, 159K)

>Iran is bad!!

Attached: 1549821174017.jpg (708x800, 64K)

4D CK2

>getting drafted for a quick war

If the current US military can't defeat Iran then we may as well surrender and let them genocide us

This war will be more peaceful than the one Crooked Hillary would have started

Iran is the biggest threat to Israel, what a suprise it has to fall

Why do you cucks think calling for regime change is the same as boot on the ground invasion?

>everything is about Israel
It's not like Iran constantly produces anti-American rhetoric and propaganda or anything.

>Tfw Trump is going to invade Venezuela and Iran in order to get re-elected

Attached: muhcorn.jpg (660x980, 105K)

yeah this time it will TOTALLY different to Iraq, Syria and Libya. Also put away your proxy Sholomo.

Because it eventually leads to invasion you beta onions fag cuck

9D pantaloon waving

Attached: blob.jpg (359x347, 63K)

>he is going to invade both of them at same day

Attached: 10059092.jpg (500x500, 48K)

are you the danish jew?

He is

>40 years
more like 100 years since the failed laic democratic constitution which was ruined by islamic amendments.
such a dumb picture. I'm not even surprising Trump is that retarded but that's some new level of insanity here. The previous regime was exactly what his pic is telling about the current regime. I'm so done with american international politics. The worst country in the history in that regard. They supported Hussein in his war against Iran, then they defend Bahrain against him and then they attack him. Everything they touch turns to shit. I know it's shit from the start but at least the shit stays contained. All the US do is bring chaos

The US never properly invaded Syria and never removed Assad because they have become scared pussies ever since Iraq. So now they just give support to native rebels and quit if it doesn't work

Iran > drumpf

That would be incredibly based and redpilled

It wouldn't be that hard honestly.

1. Activate reserves
2. Wait a few months
~2,000,000 troops
>3. 2 army groups consisting of ~600,000 troops
1.4 million left for home front defense, reinforcements, and alliance defense.
>4. Invade
>5. Win

We'd have a ~50k advantage numerically in both theaters, disregarding technological advantage completely.

>All the US do is bring chaos
When I played Warhammer: Total War and pick Kholek as the hero, I pretend he's just a big fat American in a motorized scooter

OV VEY what a very good goy!
I mean bootlicking faggot

Why do you faggots INSIST on bending over for Israel every chance you get? News flash friend: 15 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, zero (0) were Iranian

I'm not jew, Ahmed.

Post foreskin

Jow Forums is already enlisting in the marines ready wreck havoc on your shithole
consider yourself lucky if your Persian ass in Los Angeles isn't deported

>Invade
>Win
I don't know if it'll be that easy.

Yes you are Ivan Goldberg

I am not Iranian
I just don't want another forgien war

>invading a country of 80 million people with a few months of planning
WHY ARE RETARD IN THIS COUNTRY INCAPABLE OF LEARNING ANYTHING? WHY WHY WHY

Attached: download.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Drudge Report is one of the most well visited and respected non-partisan media agregates that we have here. You might be a brainlet.

>t. Sheila Shekelstein

Attached: 1549735100549.png (420x728, 57K)

How does it feel like to be a hippy traitor to your nation?
What would George Washington think?

fuck everything

Attached: 576 - 4efGIER.jpg (232x217, 12K)

I thought Jow Forums liked Iran, do they unironically side with Jews now?

>most well visited
>respected
>non-partisan
>non-partisan
>non-partisan
What fucking planet are you from?

Feels fine
I'm a diehard peacenik me

Most still like Iran but a whole bunch of reddit retards have infected the board

Planet Earth retard. Drudge isn't a fucking publisher of articles they gather up links from every site, both liberal outlets and conservative outlets.

They did the most incredible gymnastics you've ever seen when Trump was getting elected... they justified it by saying Israel was OK after all, since it was an ethnostate. There absolute fucking state of Jow Forumsfags, they really do live on their own little world
>Jow Forumsing that picture of Stalin where he disappeared that guy next to him, but instead its Jow Forums's antisemitism or Israel hatred being "vanished"

Attached: 1549722409874.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

So let me get this straight. He bans all Iranians from entering the U.S, essentially treating them like unwanted disease. Then he puts crippling embargo on the country even after Iran negotiated in good faith to lift the embargo, crippling the country making ordinary people suffer. And then he wants to come across as the good guy who just wants to help Iranians rid of their "corrupt" government.

Did I get this right?

Ahhhhhh yes Iran really poses a huge threat to the US

>George Washington
>getting entangled in foreign affairs

You think it's going to be that easy? You think Trump would actually get away with it?

Here (You) go
You might learn something today
similarweb.com/top-websites/united-states

>Jow Forums is already enlisting in the marines ready wreck havoc on your shithole
most of Jow Forums is sitting on the couch in their mother's basement eating cheetos and fapping to traps. but feel free to get your legs blown off like a retard.

Attached: 1549332688186.png (591x456, 558K)

Trump isn't dumb enough to start a war in the middle east like Obama, right now he's just bantering

>another war without end
>~10mil. "refugees" in Europe
can we not

>Ride wit da mob, hamdu'allah

WE NEED REGIME CHANGE TO PROTECT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

>>~10mil. "refugees" in Europe
Try 80 mil

implying the shite and the sunnite won't massacre each other

He's playing 8D chess. A war is a good way to get Mad Mueller off his back and close down the Congress so they can't screw up America.

Not everything has to do with 9/11. Saudi Arabia is a regressive shithole but they are not collectively to blame for what 15 of their citizens did.

Iran is the only country calling for the destruction of another UN member country.

>He bans all Iranians from entering the U.S

Why do Muslims and Leftists consider immigration to Western country to be a human right?

t. Shlomo Goldman

This post right here is the best argument against letting americans immigrate to any other country

>Then he puts crippling embargo on the country even after Iran negotiated in good faith to lift the embargo

The Iran Deal allows Iran to inspect itself and declare everything to be A-OK.

Get lost Barbara.

Attached: pic IBT 728.jpg (2064x2463, 853K)

Seek help

I think that woman should be jailed for high treason against Europe.

What did Iran do again?

>The Iran Deal allows Iran to inspect itself
This is just a lie. And easily provable like. Don't spread Fake News Kike.

So ? Freedom of Speech right ? Or is your modality subjective to the point of going to war over playground insults
FUCK SHMEKEL SUCKING AMERICONNARDS

Basé

The jews are still butthurt because Iran publicly stated the Holohoax was a lie in 2006.

>all those bot replies
this is some real conspiracy shit, looks like we're in for Iran revolution 2: electric boogaloo

Attached: 12scoops.jpg (750x400, 74K)

hmm...I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 22.29.13.png (836x1096, 827K)

jews are ok now that Trump is pres