>Who would you support during the Russian Civil War

Flag
The Whites.

Attached: IMG_6717.jpg (464x640, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NueEqj3KSHU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither side was worth 'supporting', both were atrocious, the Bolshevik's more disgusting but more competent, the White's slightly less oppressive but completely incompetent.

>whites propaganda is all magical we wuz bullshit because they don't actually stand for anything

I wonder how clueless they had to be to push propoganda like that in a starving economically depressed early 20th century Russia

As for who I'd support - good things don't collapse user

no good choice, as it is put in this song : youtube.com/watch?v=NueEqj3KSHU

Whites chopping reds
Reds chopping whites

World far far away
's seen from our narrow windows
Russians are chopping Russians
Russians are chopping Russians

whites obviously for based monarchy

I'd say whites, but the whites were just a loose association of various commies ranging from hardcore monarchists to liberal republicans.

Still, anything along that spectrum is better than commies.

Whites. They were going to pay debts.

Reds

Attached: the virgin reactionary vs the chad revolutionary.jpg (774x588, 132K)

the jews behind it

Whites don't really exists. It was invented by the commies as an umbrella term. I would have supported the Estonians.

actually standing against your own destruction, oppression, internationalism, FOREIGN jewry and hunger is pretty much a statement
The Whites. the only choice. had the Whites won, we could have transitioned into a Russian Slavic republic without minorities, oppression and wars

Machno

People who fought for the reds: Russians

People who fought for the whites: Estonians, Finns, Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles, Khakhols, Kavkazians, Central Asians, Mongols, Brits, French, Americans, Czechs, Germans and Japanese

Face it was the red army who fought for Russia, not those traitors and invaders.

People who fought for the reds: jews (NOT FROM ANY LAND CONQUERED BY RUSSIA - ENTIRELY foreign), negroes, chinks, spic. no comments - entirely foreign all

actual Russians that fought for the reds didn't even know of racial origins of its leaders - kikes all took Slavic surnames and didn't print their faces on propaganda materials much.

you know where most Russiamns (ethnic REAL ones) were during the Civil War? working to survive. many didn't even know of the war until either side came in their proximity

>People who fought for the whites
Actually politically aware ethnic Russians, EUROPEAN Russian minorities and small cohorts of pet chechens and mongols in far east and Caucasus theatre.

What a traitor you are. So reds had some Israelite Russians? They fought for the independence of Russia, meanwhile your dear Whited did the bidding of their foreign masters.

wasn't the russian civil war more like a battle royale, since there was alot of lands, different players ethnicities etc, so was the civil war the first battle royale in history like a prequel to fortnite

>Israelite
>Russian
pick one, Bela Kun. I can't be a traiotor to biologically foreign elements that deny the right of Russians to rule these lands
"Our main enemy is Russian chauvinism" V.Lenin

I'd support the only actual good boys in that shitstorm.

Attached: czech_legion_3[1].jpg (1481x871, 678K)

flag
the Whites, Pyotr Wrangel is the my guy

Attached: Saviour of Russia.jpg (1027x1477, 415K)

the side that killed more russians

If it walks like a Russian and it speaks like a Russian, then it's a Russian. Real Russians are not anti-Semitic.

>Desereter who betrayed every promise they made in the war
>Good guys

we are not going to consult with a balkan-influenced hunnish gypsy about what is or is not Russian

in order to walk like Russian, one must be Russian.

>Real Russians are not anti-Semitic
good one, cigo

asshurt Austro-Cuckgarian
why don't you go back to sucking deformed Habsburg cock lol

Attached: poilu gondola.gif (535x660, 69K)

You should consult me, white supporters love their foreign masters. Meanwhile the red army represented the will of the people.

How were the Whites supposedly "oppressive" and also "incompetent" in what?

Facts remain facts.

Based

Hungary is not European so who cares about your opinion? Whites had no foreign masters - only allies and opportunists that tried to parasite on the Russian tragedy

most young Russians hate nonwhites, commies and jews. oldfags are dying soon and Putin is going out of the office by will or by force one day.

good night, red side
you have no power over our minds

There was quite a lot of support for communism in those countries actually, as the red army was not yet seen as an extension of Russian dominance but as liberators by many. As well, much of the nationalist projects post WW1 in Eastern Europe were quite elitist in nature and not as broadly supported by commoners as is usually thought.

t. kaiserreich enthusiast

Reds, of course.

>Russoid deciding who is European
lol

>arm a rebel group
>Send them supplies
>Even send boots on the ground
By your logic ISIS is the real Syria

>Young Russians hate the non-whites
It's because Westerner exposure brainwashed them into hating Russia.

t. soi skinny communist fag living in delusions of his dormitory

>arm a rebel group
people need something - people get it from likeminded NATIVE Europeans. literally nothing wrong here, cigo. wasn't communism all about sharing stuff?

>By your logic ISIS is the real Syria
I don't care what they do to each other in the middle east

>Westerner exposure brainwashed
quite the opposite. the Western NGOs are trying to push antiracist and lgbt garbage here

>People who fought for the reds: jews (NOT FROM ANY LAND CONQUERED BY RUSSIA - ENTIRELY foreign), negroes, chinks, spic. no comments - entirely foreign all
Source on all reds being foreign? Protip: you won't post none because you are shamelessly making shit up.

>t. soi skinny communist fag living in delusions of his dormitory
not a commie i just support communism for russia

Literal Jihadists fought against the reds in Central Asia. The people real Russian people didn't support the whites, that's why they relied on Western Gibs.

>LGBT garbage
That's the anti Russian propaganda I am talking about. Anti-red is anti-Russian.

You're an idiot. Plenty of Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles and Hohols fought for the reds.
Plenty of Russians fought for the whites, literally brothers fighting brothers from the same family.
>Brits
>Germans
Supported Reds. Germans funded the revolution in the first place. Learn history.

Russia

That's a tough one. I really like the first White leaders such as Kornilov and Drozdovsky because they were genuine patriots who fought for what they deemed right. However, I find it hard to support Kolchak, Denikin and Yudenich since they were pretty much lackeys for the Entente powers and Russia would've been in a much worse spot than it was historically in 1922 if the entente-backed Whites won the Civil war.

>muh internationalist foreign commies!!
>nvm the tens of thousands of foreign troops on the whites' side btw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

Where did I say that all reds were foreigners? I didn't. their leadership however was biologically foreign to Russia and they tried to present themselves as ethnic Russians until they got into power and got the means to force "Бopьбa c вeликoдepжaвным pyccким шoвинизмoм" with rifles

naturally the first things they did were cutting off fully ethnically Russian places and giving it to places like Kazakstan SSR (Southern Siberia/new Northern Kazahstan), giving a half of modern clay to Belarus from the RSFSR (eastern half of the Belarus). giving ethnically Russian ethnically speaking eastern parts of modern day Ukraine Donbass to Ukranian SSR.
>Anti-red is anti-Russian
neither jews or internationalism are Russian rofl

wow its almost like people from all over the world saw judaism for what it was and went to russia to try to stop it

White European =/= nonwhite Middle Eastern scum

again, a fucking spic has no chance convincing anyone of note or influence in Russia.

>>Brits
They invaded Russia to support the red cause
>>Germans
All they did was given Lenin a free pass. Meanwhile German Landswehr fought against the red army. For the fuck sake the most famous White general is a German, who larped as a Mongol.

I thought USA and the UK were controlled by jews though? Can't you tinfoil hatters make up your mind?

>Where did I say that all reds were foreigners? I didn't.
Hmm...
>People who fought for the reds: jews (NOT FROM ANY LAND CONQUERED BY RUSSIA - ENTIRELY foreign), negroes, chinks, spic. no comments - entirely foreign all
>entirely foreign all

i didn't realise the entire countries of america and britain fought against the reds in the war

based Native European German brothers fighting the good fight against fools led by MIDDLE EASTERN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
can't even read four sentences in a descending order, sudacoid?

"actual Russians that fought for the reds didn't even know of racial origins of its leaders - kikes all took Slavic surnames and didn't print their faces on propaganda materials much."

>White European =/= nonwhite Middle Eastern scum
Yes, European countries the likes of USA and China lol

>again, a fucking spic has no chance convincing anyone of note or influence in Russia
What exactly are you trying to say here?

Ate the tsar
Ate bolsheviks
Love mahknovist anarchists
Simple as

>sudacoid
My country has a better per capita GDP than your third world asiatic corruption and alcoholism-ridden shithole. There are many countries that are in a position to look down on us but for damn sure Russia isn't one of them, mongoloid.

Oh, and the part of your post I quoted said nothing about leaders. Either you can't into sentence formation out your moving the goalposts.

I would introduce a thrid side: the BLACKS composed of African men seeking living space and wombs to breed in the Russian steppes

No, their governments sent the troops? You seem kind of confused.

You have issues understanding consequent information flow so it seems. might be the apefrican sudacoid admixture making your hue hue brain screaming while dealing with Germanic languages. and, fuck yes, Russia is in all rights to talk shit about Argentina. about any European nation that is not Britian or Germany for that matter. our relevance and influence is one of a kind, whereas your shithole was ever known as a refuge destination for dysgenic illiterate labourers from Northern Italy, Polish serfs, Jews and Spanish Galician inbred

Reds = Russian lands torn into pieces, Russian race dethroned from the leadership and exploited the most for forced labour and cannon fodder purposes

Meanwhile in reality the reds:

-saved you from extermination
-turned an agrarian shithole into an industrial power
-increased living standards
-intruduced free education
-made countless scientific achievements
-shielded you from Western Degeneracy
-killed khakhols

>saved you from extermination
nobody planned to exterminate the Russians except THE PARTY leadership. and they did it good - massive hunger, Tuhachesky using chemical weapons against PEASANT rebellions, gulags and political repression
>turned an agrarian shithole
into industrial shithole that didn't produce anything competitive.

at costs of RUSSIAN money, RUSSIAN brains and RUSSIAN FORCED labour

>made countless scientitific achievments
who?! The party? I think you misspelled ETHNIC RUSSIANS and Germans that were banned from leaving the country
>shielded you from Western Degeneracy
Soviet union is guilty of said degeneracy (racial egalitarianism and normalisation of mixing) in the first place.

who settled US nigs here? The soviets. who made first IR breeding film? The soviets - "Circus" 1936 - worth watching indeed
>killed khakhols
high up party officials that were not armenoid worms of either jewish or georgian variety were COCKHOLES themselves

>Reds = Russian lands torn into pieces, Russian race dethroned from the leadership and exploited the most for forced labour and cannon fodder purposes

It was always like that and you'd be disingenuous to say no. Think about Peter reforms or the meatgrinders of Catherine's wars, or WW1. People haven't been worth jack shit in Russia for a very long time and you know it. Thats why the reds came to power - Nicholas could have finally freed the serfs and passed reforms to grand people rights but he stalled because absolutism and gotta cover his own ass lol. The reds destroyed the old class society but unfortunately idiots like Stalin highjacked the movement and killed the more moderate ones.

the tambov rebels.

No, it wasn't. Until the revolution only a third of ethnic Russians suffered and that could have been changed by a proper nationalist republican government. after the revolution ALL ethnic Russian became serf subject slaves of the state WITHOUT any political, racial or cultural represenation of their own.

such trend remains the same today in "Russian" Federation

>Think about Peter
Russia was shit for many of her natives ever since Ivan III married that raperoach armenoid Sophia and brought byzantine cruelty, tyranny and barbarity here
Pohval'no and RUSpilled

You talked about "people who fought for the reds" and after a hyphen on the same sentence you said "entirely foreign all". Not my fault if you contradict your previous sensationalist claim on the next sentence.

Also, Argentina in an economic crisis is still better than your shithole lol. How you are still delusional to see yourself as superior eludes me (krokodil-fuelled delusions perhaps?), btw being a pariah state and being brutes in Hollywood movies is hardly the influence I'd like for my country, lol. Oh and last but not least
>potato-headed asiatics
>white

>part black
>human

Зa дepжaвy oбиднo?

Oбижeнных в мoeм кpyгy нeт. A тaк, дa, paccтpaивaeт нынeшнee пoлoжeниe Pycи. Дaжe ecли мы дeпopтиpyeм вceх чypoк и cтepилизyeм вceх дeгeнepaтoв зaвтpa, тo пpoйдeт бoлee copoкa лeт, пpeждe чeм нaшa cтpaнa вepнeтcя к cвoим иcтoкaм cвoбoды, ceмьи, выcoкoй кyльтypы и плeмeни

Hy и фaнтaзии y тeбя aнoнчик

Our government did not recognize the Soviet Union up untill the 1930's, but i personally think that the Soviets saved Russia, while the whites would have let go of so much land and subjects to keep their power
>How were the Whites supposedly "oppressive" and also "incompetent" in what?
They had their general staff run around freely doing what ever they wanted to the population. One time i think it was Kolchak took the entire gold reserve and tried to fight the Czech legion, the Czech legion beat him and took the entire Russian gold reserve (largest at the time)
There's many more examples such as cossack charges going all in alone, inability to maintain the population happy etc...

пишoв в пiздy, мыкoлa. здecь люди дoхнyт, нe дoжидaяcь cкopoй. кyльтypa и кaчecтвo peчи тoтaльнo yничтoжeны. чypки пoвcюдy, инфpacтpyктypы нeт, бизнec вecти нeвoзмoжнo, цeнзypиpyютcя юмop.

Дaм тeбe бecплaтный coвeт - ктo хoчeт тoт мoжeт и тaк и былo вceгдa, дaжe пpи coвкaх. A нaдeятcя нa цapя бaтюшкy чтo вce иcпpaвит и нaлaдит этo y быдлo в кpoви

a я пpo чтo? кaк y yнтepмeньшeй гpeкoapмян пpиeмы цeнтpaлизиpoвaннoй тиpaнии пoдхвaтил Ивaн III, тaк и нaчaлocь пaдeниe cтpaны oт cвoбoднoгo coюзa Ceвepoeвpoпeйcки нaceлeнных гopoдoв в мeжpacoвый тoтaлитapный aд. кaчecтвeннo гeнeтики, гoмoгeннocть и cвoeвpeмeннoe ycтpaнeниe дeбилoв вceгдa oпpeдeляли ycпeх тoгo или инoгo oбщecтвa. C дeмoгpaфичecким пoлoжeниeм пoдoбным Кaзaхcтaнy, кaчecтвo ypoвня жизни Швeйцapии 80ых ждaть нe пpихoдитcя

A тeбe нe пoхyй? Cвoю жытyхy ycтpaивaй, нaйди нopмaльнyю тeлoчкy и пoдымaй гeнeтикy :).

Пpизнaк быдлa этo нecпocoбнocть peшить cвoи coбcтвeнныe, лoкaльныe пpoблeмы кaк бyдтo бы из зa вecких глoбaльных пpичин. Like they say - if you can't make it happen maybe you don't want it hard enough

Serfdom was abolished way before that, idiot.

Mнe нe пoхyй, пoтoмy чтo я люблю cвoю cтpaнy, cвoй нapoд и мнe ecть чтo тepять. Швaль из вoздyхa нe бepeтcя. Oни poждaютcя y oтщeпeнцeв и/или тepяют чeлoвeчecкий oблик в диcфyнкциoнaльных шкoлaх. Я хoчy, чтoбы мoи дeти pocли cpeди кpacивых, cильных и здopoвых Cлaвян. чтoбы мoя дoчь мoглa cпoкoйнo гyлять в любoм yчacткe нaшeй cтpaны, нe oпacaяcь зa cвoю жизнь и бeзoпacнocть

мeня бoльшe вceгo paдyeт, кoгдa чypки или aлкaшня paзмaзживaют мoзги cтopoнникaм нeвмeшaтeльcтвa в oбщecтвeннyю жизнь. нa cвoих пocлeдних минyтaх жизни oни пoнимaют, чтo нaдo былo пoддepживaть пoлитичecкиe лoзyнги eвгeники

>Machno
Based and anarchopilled

Whichever one had the cuter girls

Czechoslovak legions

Amazing brainwashing (before quoting me)