You wake up and the British Isles now looks like this. How do you behave?

Attached: 77486D15-D5D0-4187-A462-DC4484E8AC38.png (2382x3197, 484K)

Gott strafe Engales

Attached: 1447062238237.png (1000x1000, 235K)

Do you like me?

what did wales ever do to hurt you?

God I hope I'm in the blue

exactly the same as i always have

I feel indifferent to it

I celebrate. Getting rid of NI and Scotland is like a dream come true.

Your GDP per capita drops though.

laugh at brits for a few days on Jow Forums

I mean I'd behave normally but that would be pretty gay. I see no good reason why the UK shouldn't control the whole region t b h.

oh no
The benfits far outweigh any costs.

I have no money from tax increases so I write a letter to my local TD calling for heroin and deep fat fryers to be banned to keep the Scottish health bill low

pretty based don't much like the english if i am quite honest

I like England and England likes me. That’s all that matters.
We don’t do heroin or deep fat frying now. It’s all about cocaine and Nando’s.

>You wake up and the British Isles now looks like this. How do you behave?
Am i in the blue part and is the blue part in the EU?

You're in Bulgaria.

why not just get rid of the last parasite (wales) as well

No, we used to like you. The endless amounts of bitterness we get you from you has over the years worn us down, now we hate you right back.

Attached: 1549461221490.gif (706x901, 34K)

>It’s all about cocaine and Nando’s.
I can sympathise

Listen, it’s not my fault that we have Nicola Sturgeon as our FM. It’s the Glasgow and Dundee subhumans who have a bone to pick with you.

Ask England to stop using our flag, but ask to rejoin first because Lowland Scots are Anglos.

I go back to sleep with a smile on my face

I really think the damage at this point is too severe. All the youngsters growing up here these days hate you people as well, and it''s not like things are improving.

I have never heard of English youngsters hating Scots. They seem to be the most Scot-friendly bunch.

Yes? But we are talking about a hypothetical situation where we the anons are magically transported to the place in OP's pic. Didn't you get that part?

The tone of the indy ref really opened a lot of people's eyes here to how badly Scotland hates us, and for those young ones growing up that's all they've seen from Scotland for the past decade or so.
Every single big football or sport event the Scots also show their true colours, which doesn't help our opinions much.

Sounds more like working class youths rather than English youths in general. The working class, Irish descendants also scream about the Queen and the 800 years of oppression around Glasgow and Paisley.

>Sounds more like working class youths rather than English youths in general.
Its always the working class youths

What do we do with those working class youths?

Well since the vast majority of the population is working class it's not like it's unimportant.

They should cancel article 50, and each country in the UK should negotiate it's own deal with the EU. Greenland is technically part of the Kingdom of Denmark, but is outside the EU, instead it has a special trade deal. France also has special territories which have special relationships with the EU.

For starters, NI could retain the four freedoms, so you'd have no hard border, and could adopt the € to be even more integrated with the Republic of Ireland. Something similar could be done for Gibraltar and Spain. Dual currencies could be adopted rather than having a full conversion to the €, though the UK outside the EU would have no say on the ECB, while the UK inside the EU would have no say on the Royal Mint - this should let the currencies float somewhat independently.

The contiguous UK on the other side of the Sea of Moyle, could have it's separate customs. While having border checks, UK nationals anywhere would have the right to reside anywhere in the UK.

>the brits hate the EU so much they should turn their country into a mini-EU with more hard borders and some of the country still under EU sovereignty

Sounds like a total mess so I'm all for it

it's mostly the english and the welsh that hate the eu

Attached: eu-brexit-voting.jpg (729x687, 109K)