Surpassed el salvador

>surpassed el salvador
oh no no no no

Attached: 21-01-19_Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbeans-2018_InSight-Crime_Map-01.jpg (2829x2014, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clarin.com/policiales/polemica-judicial-liberacion-motochorro-colombiano_0_yvwTEJ3_n.html
clarin.com/policiales/detienen-robo-ladron-uruguayo-24-horas-preso_0_d4klHrX7P.html
infobae.com/noticias/2019/02/01/un-venezolano-planifico-con-su-ex-suegro-el-crimen-del-nuevo-novio-de-su-hija-lo-asesino-y-huyo-a-brasil/
blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know what will solve this
more guns

Least criminal country is Chile. It's also one of the most European in blood, an had a right-wing dictatorship not long ago.
Coincidence ? I think not

t. Jimbo

Why is the pacific so peaceful?

>It's also one of the most European in blood
U Wot M8

we had a right wing dictatorship from 1964 to 1985

what is your point

lol

>most european in blood
you dont know shit just shut up ahmed

Attached: FB395BB9-A969-4353-B890-86381BC7D3FF.jpg (1920x1541, 184K)

>chile
>white

>. It's also one of the most European in blood,
>right wing dictatorship
shut up you unbelievable retard, you are wrong on both counts, my parents had to live through pinoshits destruction of the economy in 1982-1987

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Come home brown man

Wut? Chileans are mestizos mostly

>I know what will solve this
>more guns
If everyone dies, ate least there won't be more inflation.

when i trigger all of Jow Forums and get dozen of replies, it comforts me that i know i am right

you're black

it isnt

Attached: samples.png (2318x2410, 381K)

i have to kill all the wh*tes on the amrican continent to avenge lautaro first

i'm a spanish descendent from granada, my family came to brazil because of WW2

desculpa, primo

>It's also one of the most European in blood
They are not. In South America they are only more european than Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador. They are indeed the least African, which might explain why they aren't as violent

Basado y rojopastillado

I don't know why euros think chileans are white

?

further from Africa

Asians think Chile is white too

>They are indeed the least African, which might explain why they aren't as violent
Africa has a lower homicide rate than south and central America.

They try hard to find a reason why chile is not as violent and they unironicallt believe that Euro blood (Yes, blood coming from the most violent contintent in fucking history) has something to do with it

Chile is peaceful because their soil is not suitable for srug production, because their country is relatively racially homogenous compared to the rest of latam and because their economy and institutions are not a complete mess. Race has nothing to do with it

>because their country is relatively racially homogenous
really motherfucker? it wasnt enough for the french guy to make stuff up?

Attached: 1457151338505.jpg (1000x700, 69K)

SOuth Africa is worse than Brazil or Colombia when it comes to violence. Alsoare you expecting me to believe that data about tribal violence in the middle of bumfuck nowhere africa is even remotely reliable?

And because they have hard laws and respect to the police force... Unlike:

clarin.com/policiales/polemica-judicial-liberacion-motochorro-colombiano_0_yvwTEJ3_n.html

yes, most people in chile are mestizos, unlike here, venezuela or brazil, which are a clusterfuck of races where no one trusts anyone

>They are mostly European in blood

Lmaoing @ this fr*nch whiteoid

Attached: 1549919589965.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>colombian man bad
meanwhile
clarin.com/policiales/detienen-robo-ladron-uruguayo-24-horas-preso_0_d4klHrX7P.html

Lmao I love when Euros start spouting bullshit they don't know anything about Hahaha

We have ethnic minorities all over the place. Colombia is just slightly triracial as opposed to mostly biracial. Other than that the differences are imagined.

>They try hard to find a reason why chile is not as violent and they unironicallt believe that Euro blood (Yes, blood coming from the most violent contintent in fucking history) has something to do with it
this

and that's not all

infobae.com/noticias/2019/02/01/un-venezolano-planifico-con-su-ex-suegro-el-crimen-del-nuevo-novio-de-su-hija-lo-asesino-y-huyo-a-brasil/

>slightly
about 1/4 of our population is heavily trirracial dude

Chileans may not be white, but they're not full blown Amerindians. They're predominantly European mestizos, that is "Castizos"

Boy the thread wasnt complete until the burgoid had to show up and inject his inane racial politics and begging the question of whiteness of a group of people who are clearly not white

Attached: 1539031395403.jpg (736x489, 55K)

quality of data (in Africa or elsewhere) is not even correlated to prevalence of homicides

Attached: revolving-map-test2.gif (510x283, 95K)

Just like any country in Latinamerica.

>We have ethnic minorities all over the place
reason why canada is not the place it used to be in the 1890s and will only go downhill from here on out

durrr

>ITT: Whites that cannot fathom on how non-whites manage to build a somewhat peaceful and okay society

>harold
>jair stevens
>roswil nelson
why do cariboids have such ungodly names?

Holy based

in Mexico being black or full Amerindian is actually correlated to *lower* homicide rates
blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html

of course it is you dumb indio
quality of data and reports is also the reason wy most cancer is more prevalent in more developed countries.

it's not, see the map again

no shit we can't
i wonder why

those names are only common among low class criminals, which (shockingly) export their subhuman habits abroad. The middle classes have normal names like Felipe, Camilo, Andres, Sebastian, Daniel and so on, at least here

Venezuela is a toss up tbf, most people I know from there have these kinds of names for some reason, but we mostlyget the lowest from there, so it might be just like here in the middle classes

Literally stop posting and try the guillotine on yourself

Tb.h would you rathr live in the central african republic or in Mexico? Bearin mind that according to your map our countries are unlivable compared to those.

It's blatantly obvious that crime is not accurately reported in a place where less than half of the population evenhas acces to electricity

>stop posting
never

Well okay, fine

Attached: 1549075678676.jpg (680x383, 18K)

to be honest homicide rates in Africa aren't that low, I'll bet that if we were to exclude all the homicides related to the drug violence in the Americas homicide rates in Africa would be higher

Attached: 1474909844_140495_1474913026_sumario_normal.png (360x569, 10K)

>according to your map our countries are unlivable compared to those
the map I posted isn't showing "liveness" nor quality of life but homicide rates

>Imagine being so head spinning retarded that you'd unironically rather live somewhere in Africa rather than Mexico

Attached: 1549088450578.jpg (960x944, 60K)

Access to electricity is also not correlated and has nothing to do with homicide rates, in Africa or elsewhere

BASED MAPUCHE

You might beautist bro. The fact that they don't have access to electricity was an analogy to the fact that nothing reliable or organized data can come out of those countries, especially data about something that happens in areas, which are probably uncontacted or far from "urban centers"

Attached: sadfrog_confused_.png (741x568, 29K)

There is not much to steal in the middle of the jungle, tho.

A lot in crime in South and Central America is related to the narco trade, and kidnappings were also popular revenue sources for guerrillas. Africa is a destination itself and late-middleman for drugs going into Europe. Coke and opium is mostly made in South America and Asia, respectively. A lot of africans also rely on barter rather than cash, so kidnapping some tribesman just doesn't make much business sense. If you are a San or something like that being killed by another person is less likely than getting mauled by a lion or trampled by a wildebeest, since everyone around you is a relative or friend and you don't own anything anybody would be willing to fight you for.

how about tribal disputes? Bro, literally most people in central africa is not even "cedulada" (don't have an ID)

Luanda is more expensive, though.

Attached: numbeo mexico_luanda.png (1084x491, 66K)

see for example Mexico

Attached: Homici14_17.gif (904x626, 25K)

The San don't live in central africa. Africa is very big.

You don't need to translate, I can read spanish just fine.

Attached: Rplot04.png (700x450, 30K)

>The price of living is directly correlated to the standard of living

>Luanda

Attached: http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_130730184055-luanda-downtown.jpg (412x232, 31K)

we are higher than brazil now?

I couldn't live either in Africa or South America, though, since my immune system needs special prep for me to survive tropical climates for a time.

I'm not talking about the san people. The whole of africa, which is almost twice the size of russia has maybe thousands of different tribes and in some cases they have tried to genocide each other. Honeslty I don't buy that Africa is a more peaceul place than Latin America even accounting for all the shit that goes on here

why are euros so arrogant?
one second we are a bunch of indistingshable shitskins, and the next our safety is ackshually explained by our european ancestry

pretty sure that Portugal is warmer than anywhere in the andes moutain range or the southern cone

further from e*Rope

See

kek

>all South America is a jungle like lok at the amazzon like is huge hehe

Probably, but I don't need any more shots at this latitude. I do need them if I travel to Africa or South America, including Florida, said my doctor. I think it is the mixture of hotness and wetness, yearlong but I'm not a doctor.

>Honeslty I don't buy
well accoding to the UNODC, Africa as a whole has a lower homicide rate than Mexico, South America and Central America

also

peaceful =! homicide rates

btw I know Florida isn't south america, but doctor said it is tropical as far as diseases go

are you chilean? or some cringy whitoid larping?

> altitude
> humidity
does not compute man. Pls stop believing memes, pretty sure you are more likely to catch some African tropical pandemic in Portugal than anywhere in the mountainous regions of Latin America or the Southern Cone. The only shitty thing we worry about (people who don't live near the coast) is earthquakes but they occur like once every 1 or 2 decades

>Florida
Florida is very humid even by south American standards because it is at sea level and has no mountains

Attached: huracan Leslie.jpg (1706x960, 127K)

why is mexico higher than brazil, colombia and guatemala?

Why shouldn't they be?
What makes you think your home country is less violent?

boi
>because their country is relatively racially homogenous compared to the rest of latam
>Race has nothing to do with it
stop posting anytime soon 0n

Attached: 08750275029.jpg (244x245, 33K)

dumb question

NO, STOP THIS. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

FUCK MADURO, GIVE BACK KILL RATES. MY HIGHSCORE!

Because its Mexico

ad me on the screenshot.

Attached: 1539052291836.jpg (1024x864, 93K)

Are you retarded? What kind of shot would you possibly need to travel to Argentina, Chile or Uruguay?

homicide rate in Central American Northern Triangle has decreased a lot, from like, 70-80 homicides per 100.000 people to this. How come?

based baiting retard

Yeah. I am noticing. This could be them finally stabilizing? That would be grate.

there is not a list of of "approved names" in Colombia as there is in Argentina or Portugal.

I wish there was one, we are too liberal on that.

>roswil nelson
never heard that shit, we have not attained that level of degeneracy. Sounds venezuelan desu

That's because central american countries from the northern triangle are very small, so the population is basically cramped up with the maras, if certain dangerous parts through the Americas were countries the size of Honduras, for example, they would have similar homicide rates, so those countries are really not exceptionally violent.

american educ-
oh wait what?