How do people legally migrate to other countries? It seems very difficult if you don't have connections abroad

How do people legally migrate to other countries? It seems very difficult if you don't have connections abroad.

Attached: 1200px-Net_Migration_Rate.svg.png (1200x616, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/migration-process/how-to-migrate-to-australia#
australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas/migration-to-australia
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you do it illegally

find a job in x country
get a work visa
????
profit

>figure out what country you want to live in
>apply for jobs in that country
>move there and work until you qualify to become a citizen
its no different to moving to a different city

this but unironically
it's extremely common to just come to france, we almost never expel anybody (it's mean)
then you ask to be "regularized" and most of the time you get french nationality no problem
then you are free to go roam around the EU an do crime (no point doing it in france, it's already full of niggers)

How I migrate to France? I won't do crime I just want to start a new life

Attached: 1538658004698.png (911x1000, 491K)

alternative pathway to this
>find country you want to live in
>find study opportunities/exchange there
>usually there's internship involved or a period after study's conclusion where you can stay at the country to find a job
>find job
>well done.

>>apply for jobs in that country
But how does that work? Take Australia for example. Why would a company hire an American engineer, wait for him to relocate, and then help him with the visa process, when an Australian engineer would be cheaper.
Are there agencies that hook prospective immigrants up with companies willing to hire them?
The idea is very foreign to me because the American immigration system is different from most other countries

just overstay a tourist visa
pretty sure you can come by bus for cheap
no idea why you'd migrate here though, when you get french citizenship move to an actually decent eu country like germany or netherlands

I can live and work in 30 countries without a work visa thanks to Freedom of Movement, including overseas departments. Dog bless the EU.

Apply for a student visa. Do a masters degree there. Apply for employment and a work visa afterwards. After 2 additional years you can apply for citizenship.

>just overstay a tourist visa
Don't they deport for that?
>no idea why you'd migrate here though
I don't care about EU or living in a prestige country, I'd live in Uganda or Tajikistan in bad conditions, all I want is get away.

Australia has a points based system, similar to Canada. You don't need to have a job offer to qualify but it would help if a company can sponsor you.

> Why would a company hire an American engineer, wait for him to relocate, and then help him with the visa process, when an Australian engineer would be cheaper.
If that American is working for a much higher salary than the average Australian then his skills can't be found in Australia's labor market.

australian companies can only hire foreigners if no australian has the required skills, so if we need 300 new engineers but only 200 graduated the deficit is filled by 100 foreigners, its not cheaper or more expensive to do this because we regulate and inspect the companies hiring foreigners and by law they must be paid the exact same an australian would
the company might provide assistance getting the person to australia but that would be entirely up to them, they would get employed by applying directly or via a recruitment agency like anyone else

you, they might, because armenians are kind of white
but no, illegals regularly do protests to get free ids and free money and so on, nothing ever happens to them
the law isn't respected at all here

This is useful information. By "cheaper to hire an Australian," I mostly meant in terms of extra time spent with a vacant position and potential manhours spent helping the applicant get a visa.

thanks moving to France.

liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/migration-process/how-to-migrate-to-australia#

australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas/migration-to-australia

>masters degree
impossible, and I'm very poor
well, I'm pretty swarthy even by armenian standards, if that helps. And I don't want to leech or do protests for free shit, that's disgusting, but I could step the law for illegal staying I guess.
Anyway, thanks for info friend.

Attached: BebmnUxks3Q.jpg (807x608, 79K)

I'll read both of these, although Australia was mostly just an example of a country that has a more normal legal migration pathway.

>australian companies can only hire foreigners if no australian has the required skills

That's how it's supposed to work with our VISA program but companies who want foreign indentured servitude just post a bunch of job openings they have no intention of filling domestically and say they couldn't find anybody.

Applying for a job there or buying/renting a house are good ways to start, if you already know the language. For me to migrate to, say, Germany, I could theorically drive my car there and I wouldn't even have to exchange money. There are lots of english speakers in the cities, too. I'd probably freeze to death in my car, tho, since everything is so expensive.

like a lot of problems with the American immigration system its regulation without enforcement, many australian companies try the same thing but get regularly inspected and fined a fucktonne if they find they are under/overpaying the foreigners, they interview them directly and try to line up what they say with what the company payroll says, many companies have gone bankrupt because they tried to skirt the rules
would also solve all your illegal immigration issues if American companies got as buttfucked as aussie ones do, I need to provide three forms of identification to the company to prove I'm australian before they will pay me anything

I wish it was easy to move out of this country but I figure most of the world would rejected a Brazilian

>impossible, and I'm very poor

Education in Germany is free.
And you can do a Masters in English.
And you can work part-time too while a student.

So, go to Germany instead of France.

What country do you want to move to? I might be able to help if it's Japan or Canada

And any nog can take a boat over and never leave. God has forsaken the EU.

>What country do you want to move to? I might be able to help if it's Japan or Canada
I don't necessarily. I was just curious because I've only met a few (legal) immigrants here, and I haven't had the opportunity to ask them about their experiences.
If I were to move, it would be to one of the English speaking countries, though.

As a European: walk across the border and rent an apartment.

I see, will cosnider this
Thank you too~

pretty stupid question
if you want to live in another country permanently then you look up the requirements for citizenship. usually you need to spend a certain amount of years living there, have a house, job, and depending on the country provide proof that you speak the national language

>I was just curious because I've only met a few (legal) immigrants here, and I haven't had the opportunity to ask them about their experiences.

DESU the US has pretty shitty laws for migrating legally. Not that I approve of illegal immigration, but Just saying...

>If I were to move, it would be to one of the English speaking countries, though.

Then you're set, those should be easy enough for you. Canada even has a website that checks if you score the points necessary for moving in.

Check this page
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Should have all of the information you need.

Attached: 50389a3079628[1].jpg (604x438, 54K)

most people immigrate illegally and wait until and amnesty law is offered. The other way is through your employer but it's a longer journey

You're either a top dog in your field and likely have zero reason to move because you're already set up back home or you're a nobody who enters on a tourist visa and forgets to leave.