/asean/

Edisi Upperclassmen oneesan "toys"
NO GIVING ATTENTION TO SHITPOSTER AND BAIT DUMMY

Attached: c6a8f6be50fd8.jpg (698x1300, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1986/01/23/world/marcos-s-wartime-role-discredited-in-us-files.html
malacanang.gov.(ph)/75832-pre-colonial-manila/
youtube.com/watch?v=3RlJiwXEq28
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/02/12/its-a-sin-to-send-her-to-school-no-normal-studies-for-rohingya-child-bride-who-has-come-of-age/
youtube.com/watch?v=9FVEJEVIDDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning /asean/
Another day in the life, another day less before death takes me to eternal happiness.

Attached: CJissoattractive.png (394x387, 169K)

damn.... I wish I had a tall big titty waifu to cuddle with

>Anime OP
based and redpilled as always

Attached: aki_onahole.png (419x564, 204K)

Berangkat gais

Sleepy

Attached: iq.png (723x563, 121K)

Why is this leaf nigger shitting up /asean/

Day of the Rake soon faggot

Attached: 25.jpg (892x960, 201K)

Salam my /asean/ friends

Attached: vtacYO.png (624x581, 84K)

G'day my honourary /asean/ cobber ay

Attached: 1540874690953.jpg (795x768, 86K)

Its a Jandek mood today
I feel like laying down and waste time until its dark outside

tak pernah :)
Why you up so early f aggots? Imam memed you with the 4 am prayer?

Attached: 1548457222951.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>never
>tak pernah
Good effort, silly boy

>Feel nervous attending class
>Wakes up
>Reakize it's just a dream
Don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Attached: 1389128795479_0.jpg (900x636, 246K)

Morning, just taking my morning shit.

Nice gtranslate skill leafy chinked boy
I's already 7pm here. Are you retarded?

He is white so everything what he does is racism.

My knowledge of the language is shit and stuff I do know is too formal, but I experienced enough of Indo to be the honorary leaf poster here :)

Don't you mean 7 am? Only five hours to go till they put the big one on loudspeakers :)

I wish the government would arrest farmers for crop burning the smog is terrible. How's the airqaulity in your cunt bros?

It's gotten worse over the years. Even Baguio's air is really bad now.

>How's the airqaulity in your cunt bros?
Its good bro :). Now ask me about the weather

Kenapa kita gak ngesensor cowok telanjang dada sih? Kan itu membuat anak-anak terpengaruh jadi homo gitu. Mending kita sensor aja biar amannya, biar masa depan anak kita gak jadi homo.

Attached: 1547124239225.png (165x138, 9K)

Ok, time to go to Malaysia.
One adventure ends and another starts.

Attached: maharlika.png (500x527, 361K)

>rush to class
>didn't have the time for morning shit
Feels horrible man. Now I have to hold it in till 2pm

>Republic of Maharlika
>Maharlikans
>removing 400-year old Moorish cuckstamp
Truly did nothing wrong

You mean "great penis"?

Getting worse, it's rice harvest season so now they are burning the husk. Too bad wood plastic composite didn't gain popularity here and the husk goes to waste.

Attached: 20180621144421_19928.png (578x692, 507K)

Just tell your friend to stream class and take class from the toilet.

He understands that the problem with the Philippines is our colonial mentality, this is a nice first step if its real.
The second step should be restoring the original name of Manila.

What was the original name?

Btw why are Indonesians racist against Chinese? There is probably more or same amount of Chinese ppl in Canada vs Indonesia, but way less Canadians. Are the Chinese your scapegoats for stuff going wrong, like the Jews were in Europe?

Not him but its up for debate tagalog historians claim it was called Maynilad before the Spaniards came and razed it. May meaning "there is" and Nilad "A kind of edible shrub".

Others claim it is what it is.

Based

Mahrlika is tagal0g word
lmao

As a collective Island we dont have one
you have too look at each Island

Originally the name Las islas Felipinas (Philippine Islands/Islands belonging to Philip). Named by Ruy López de Villalobos in 1543 to Samar and Leyte, honoring the Prince of Asturias, the then Philip II of Spain.

Plus this
Unless bisayans want more wants to get cuck some more with Tagalog supremacy

Attached: 210px-Ph_eastern_visayas.png (210x303, 51K)

>colonial mentality is the problem
>voluntarily gets colonized by ch*ngcho*gs

He just want to perpatuate Marçòs fake military achivement and him being a Illòcaño and using Màhàrĺiķa is so cucked.

Attached: Marcosfake.jpg (800x844, 148K)

The local Chinese might be no more, but the mainland Chinese yes.

Trully based.

>In the 14th century there is evidence of Manila being a province of the Indonesian Hindu empire of Majapahit due to the epic eulogy poem Nagarakretagama, which was dedicated to Maharaja Hayam Wuruk. Seludong/Selurung was listed in Canto 14 alongside Sulot (Sulu) and Kalka.
Philippines is Indonesia's rightful clay.

>Openly admitting to suck Spanish cock
Not even mentioning how Manila was originally a part of a vast Muslim capital that spread across Mindanao and Luzon.
Not embracing or at the very least acknowledging your south east asian culture. Tagalogs make me sick, you fully forsaken your precolonial mentality.

this desu

Nope manila had 3 kingdoms and one of them
Muslim its not vast it was just a port

continue and enjoy to sucking tagal0g big black cock by naming in the country Maharlika if you want then.

Attached: Map-of-the-pre-colonial-polities-and-settlement-in-Manila.jpg (1600x1377, 1.01M)

>sucking tagal0g big black cock by naming in the country Maharlika if you want then.

its a win for all :)

The ignorance in this post is amazing. Go educate yourself filthy Tagalog.

Mind you he was a USA puppet

nytimes.com/1986/01/23/world/marcos-s-wartime-role-discredited-in-us-files.html

>The Army concluded after World War II that claims by Ferdinand E. Marcos that he had led a guerrilla resistance unit during the Japanese occupation of his country were ''fraudulent'' and ''absurd.''

>United States Government archives for 35 years show that repeated Army investigations found no foundation for Mr. Marcos's claims that he led a guerrilla force called Ang Mga Maharlika in military operations against Japanese forces from 1942 to 1944.

Because chinese are a parasite that always seek to subvert the host society. During the colonial period Europeans used them to help exploit the natives which allowed then to get their claws in deeper than in our countries.

>can't argue anymore
>muh ignorance

Lmao

malacanang.gov.(ph)/75832-pre-colonial-manila/

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Based /ss/ poster!

Based Ayen.

pengen ngentot gan

Read up on the Rajahnate of the Philippines and how to connect to each other.
Fucking idiot the world would be a better place if people with absolutely zero knowledge on the subject would just shut up.
Its not even about politics stupid yellow poster its about history.

I do want to change the name but

I bet my ass 50 years from now bisayanz would petition it again to change it because Maharlika is a tagal0g word.

so wtf!!

Sounds like cope desu. There couldn't have been that many of them to help a few Europeans on ships control millions of native people. Besides the colonial stuff is sixty-seventy years old. What's your problem with Chinese now?

>Not all Rajahnates were muslims
>In fact they were killing each other
>notable example the macbebes vs lakanduka

>I bet my ass 50 years from now bisayanz would petition it again to change it because Maharlika is a tagal0g word.
Tagalogs actually believe this.

I just feel pity for you. Now your just spouting nonsense. Your just wrong on every level.
Here's your (You) you sad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlJiwXEq28

guess it's time to put another one into the filter list.

>Actually taking the words of that autist seriously.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Every time I unfilter flip flag hoping they don't shit up the thread anymore, the more I feel disappointed by the result.

based

It's just one guy, just ignore him.

Attached: viet vs filipino vs indonesian.jpg (1159x1051, 206K)

You must be chinese to have that flag and not understand

>eastern africa
???

I figured Pinoy had more spanish genes than that.

Hongcouverians, baka

No one is saying there were no mulsim back then but in fact one of the reasons why Lakanduka a native idol worshiper converted to Christianity was to get rid of Rajah Sulayman who was a muslim and further conquer pampanga on which he succeeded

Me too I want to change the name
I'm team Luzviminda, it acknowledges everyone's differences but still keeping the country intact

>Maharlika,
who in the fuck really wants this after the memes they spread about tagalog supremacy, explain yourself

One scammer, ok?

I've never been personally negatively affected by the Chinese and we have a lot of them here. Like 30% of people in my uni classes are Chinese or Korean/other asian. So far everything in the thread makes me confirm that they're basically scapegoats for your troubles

skilled seafarers

We have no problems with chinese that has been here for hundreds of years and assimilated to the local culture. The ones that are stuck up and rude and form their own insular communities however, we don't like. An example of good chinese would be the chinese in Palembang, they are almost indistinguishable from the locals. Examples of bad chinese are the Medan chinese and some in Jakarta too. They are generally rude or stuck up, or both.

east africans most likely came here alongside arab traders

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/02/12/its-a-sin-to-send-her-to-school-no-normal-studies-for-rohingya-child-bride-who-has-come-of-age/

>Malaysian law stopped an 11-year-old Rohingya girl from being married off here, but now that she has “come of age” by her community’s standards, she is no longer allowed to continue schooling. Her father Mohamed Somir Abdul Razak said his daughter would no longer attend school while her wedding will take place after she is older.

>“We have certain beliefs, and it is considered sinful if I send her to school because it is not right for her to go out.

>“Her mother will teach her religious studies at home,” said the 46-year-old building contractor yesterday.

>Mohamed Somir said in his culture’s beliefs, he could marry his daughter off at her age.

>“It is normal for us. It is not good to keep her at home and she should be married. My daughter wants to get married too as she has known the guy from young. We are family friends."

>Police went to the wedding ceremony at the family’s home in Prai last Friday and convinced the father to call it off. His daughter was about to be married to a 21-year-old Rohingya man.

>According to the United Nations, more than half of Rohingya girls fleeing violence in western Myanmar end up as child brides.

Why do we allow these """humans""" (cockroaches) into our country and society?

Attached: ce.jpg (594x594, 38K)

Do bisyans here really want the Maharlika name thats even more of a bigger cuckstamp to them

Maharlika is the Free warrior class of the tagalog society sort of like the samurai.
bisayans have thier version of it lol

Yeah there's also some indo genes in africa.

Attached: kapal-kuno-3.jpg (738x512, 70K)

Meanwhile Measles outbreak is still going wild thanks to this administrations anti dengvaxia mass hysteria for political revenge.
smfh

Attached: 1tx1jeh0duf21.jpg (535x767, 96K)

Do you want to buy a house?
Proper job for your kids?
Spy free electronics?
Toxin free toys?
People who pay their taxes?

In 1154 AD al-Idirisi, an Arab traveller and geographer wrote in his book ' ar-Rujjar ' :

" The people of Zabag (Javaka : Srivijaya or Old Kedah) went to the land of Sofala (in modern Mozambique) and exported iron. From there, they brought the supplies to the whole Hindia. No iron can challenge their iron in terms of quality and sharpness.

Pedang (qala'i) '' Al-sayf al-Qadaram @ al-sayf al-Hind " (Pedang Kedah @ Pedang Hindi)

One of Prophet Muhammad SAW sword named al-Qal'iy. The name indicates that it was forged in the land named ' Kalah ' , which is the Arabic and Persian name for modern Kedah. See how the sword wavery style resembles a shape of a long kris .

Attached: qala'i.jpg (500x294, 16K)

Is it really worth it to keep them? It seems like we pump a lot of money here yet we don't get much in return.

Attached: images (56).jpg (686x447, 32K)

>good chink
>palembang
youtube.com/watch?v=9FVEJEVIDDg

>Maharlika is the Free warrior class of the tagalog society sort of like the samurai.
bisayans have thier version of it lol
Stop being a weeb. During that time the Tagalog people were slaves, to the Islamic Surigaonon and Moro tribes of Mindanao. The Maharlika lesser nobles of those clans, more akin to knights.
Renaming the Philippines to Maharlika is more of a homage to our Islamic heritage.

Is it really worth it to keep them? It seems like we pump a lot of money here yet we don't get much in return.

Attached: images (56).jpg (686x447, 32K)

They are your fellow Muslims.

ngentot sono lu njeng

Based. INDONESIANS ARE BLACK BVLLs

Zabag/Zabaj = Srivijaya yang berpusat di utara Semenanjung Tanah Melayu
Tambralingga = Negara Sri Dharmaraja (Kerajaan Melayu yang juga berada di utara Semenanjung Tanah Melayu. Sekarang namanya ditukar kepada Nakhon Sri Thammarat)

Attached: zabag.png (1238x222, 85K)

Oy we have gold in there.
Oh wait
or you must be t.amerijew

No. We're better off give the budget to Moluccas and Timor islands instead.
I heard from someone who took uncen there that the student council there said that they were colonised by the republic.

Nope it was actually the BÌsayans that were the slaves in terms of muslims. And they alhave thier history intact

The people in manlia were thier cousins

Attached: PSX_20180131_225145.jpg (1080x1412, 309K)

I think the bis@yan samefagger is trying to cope wtf?

The video isn't clear so I'm not sure if they really were mocking the adzan. Hell they might not even be from palembang. Tne video really isnt clear so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Every experience I've had with Palembang chinese are great, and most of them are muslim. And the ones that aren't muslim are also nice. I never had any bad experience with them.

If West Papua secedes, Indonesia will suddenly become a high HDI country and surpass Philippines, since the two Papuan provinces are the least developed ones with the lowest regional HDI. Also we could spend the billions of dollars poured into developing that shithole to industrialisation efforts.

Attached: A-map-of-Thailand-The-detailed-map-of-Thailand-show-provinces-of-Bangkok-Khon-Kaen-and.jpg (600x800, 74K)

they are thieves and murderers and child rapists, and they are coming here and bringing their """culture""" with them that got them kicked out of Myanmar in the first place. Send them to Pakistan or Bangladesh instead