WWI propaganda of the Allies as sexy ladies. Who's the sexiest, and why is Serbia on drugs?

WWI propaganda of the Allies as sexy ladies. Who's the sexiest, and why is Serbia on drugs?

Attached: 1538594812695.jpg (899x960, 150K)

Why were the Entente so sexist?

Too bad it doesn't include the United States and Japan.

The England.
But English gals don't look like this usually

1. Italy
2. France
3. Russia
4. Serbia
1000. Belgium
1001. England

fuck the Entente thots

Attached: 1548107476500.jpg (509x800, 110K)

1. Russia
2. France
Don't care about the rest.

>Padding the resume with fucking Bulgaria
Embarrassing.

Italy.

Likely it was before the US entry into the war.

Attached: pc95-3-59.jpg (500x772, 127K)

Serbia

Attached: roll.jpg (800x1193, 337K)

Just the beginning of Americans pushing tranny shit

OP pic includes Serbia and Belgium too, so what? They were our allies.

the English translation of what they say is actually quite inaccurate

Why not Australia? Someone has to absorb roach bullets. :^)

This would be problematic nowadays.

>Serbia
Just won 2 balkan wars, first nation that the central powers attacked, beat Austria-Hungary, a nation 10x bigger than Serbia, after the 3 side attack organized it's army to fight again (which is why we could claim so much land post war even if they weren't a major part)
>Bulgaria
Won some bumfuck skirmish in 1885, went into an empty front and pillaged Serbia to then dig in for the rest of the war, only to leave the frontline open at the end

>Serbia was completely overrun by the Central Powers during an all-out offensive in 1915. The remnants of the Serbian army made a terrible retreat over the Albanian mountains to the Adriatic coast, where a French fleet rescued the survivors. As much as 40% of the small country's total population perished in the war.

freedom for ever, duuuuuuuuuuuude

Yeah? 3 countries attacked us, Bulgaria cut off the only other escape. It was either through Albania or getting decimated. The "terrible" retreat was last option ofc

how?
it looks ok to me

How so?

lol. nice revisionism
>1st Balkan war
Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece & Montenegro beat Turkey
>2nd Balkan war
Serbia, Greece, Romania, Turkey beat Bulgaria
>WW1
Serbia puts up a good resistance but gets defeated by Austria and Bulgaria
Survives the war because Austria and Germany get defeated by France, UK, Russia, USA, Italy

Serbia did heavy lifting in both the balkan wars. Bulgarians chimp out that we got too much land but our army occupied that land + Albania which was denied to us by the London conference. Meanwhile Bulgaria tried to attack Constantinople and failed, should have been content with the agean territories they got
>Defeated by Austria and Bulgaria
And Germany, importantly German generals were there

led by a German

why we dont use cute girl to represent our country friendship anymore?

There are no real mistakes per se, but the English versions always use redundant terms. "Vive la Liberté!" should be "Long live Freedom!", and "La Liberté ou la Mort!" should be "Liberty or Death!", but the worst offender is the Italian one who actually says "You called me, I came!". I get the feeling that whoever drew this was better in French than English.

Serbia is on drugs because substance abuse is something non-European "people" do

also
>Italy
>European facial features

>Bulgarians chimp out that we got too much land but our army occupied that land + Albania which was denied to us by the London conference
Or to say because Wilson promoted national self-determination and said "You cannot has Albania."

>Serbia did heavy lifting in both the balkan wars.
not true. Bulgaria did more in the first.
and Bulgaria "chimped out" because you betrayed them and didn't give them the territory you promised.

To the point where they went so far as to ally with the roaches, their ancient enemy.

if you look closer its the smallest kid. the size coresponds to war contribution for all of them.

Serbia also allied with Turkey in the second balkan war.

Serbia+Italy+Greece all wanted to partition Albania. Not sure what exactly was there that was so valuable that everyone wanted it.

Russia is a qt

Attached: woowie.png (651x602, 786K)

Why does Serbia look like Indian

kinda stupid question given that Serbians are grekoarmenoid raperoach gypsies. Assuming you are actually Croatian, you should now it like nobody else

They all just wanted more land in general.

Rossiya.

forgot pic

Attached: 800px-Triple_Entente.jpg (800x1092, 338K)

Would have made more sense to put the text in their respective languages.

>Quando mi hai chiamato, sono venuto.
>Для бoгa и цapя.
>Sloboda zauvijek.

And so forth.

>sexiest
GERMANY

Attached: 20161113-182227-JankyOo-id1607925.jpg (1024x1337, 143K)

I thought Germany was the one western country that likes to portray itself as a man? Fatherland and all that?

Looks like my Dad

You couldn't exactly use Google Translate in 1915 and assuming the poster was French, language resources for Serbo-Croatian or Russian would have been hard to come by in France at that time.

Germania has always been used as a female representation of Germany. Don't matter what Anglos think

Attached: Niederwalddenkmal.jpg (2571x3521, 3.28M)

fatherland is just the standard name. motherland is the fake new version. guess what patria means.

As mentioned in the national anthem, it is "fatherland" indeed.
Germania is Germany's female patron.

post more this kind of picture

Attached: 1549818890625.jpg (1500x997, 1.08M)

Mental the way people called the Ottomans Turkey back then.

Italy "when you called we came"

Bunch of liers

i didnt understood

I wish there was a WWII version.

ww1 killed all the fun spirit during the war

>Just won 2 balkan wars
Both wars were the entire of the balkans + western support vs a dying empire, grats? Second war was a 5v1?
>beat Austria-Hungary
LOL no you fucking didn't you roach. Austro-Hungarians chased you down the entirety of Albania with Bulgarian troops as Albanian insurgents widdled you down on the way to Corfu. You spent the entire war hiding on a fucking island.

Bulgaria destroyed Serbia 3 times in history.

wasn't Italy an Axis power?

would kinda explain that Battlefield 1 map