Are you ready for the sixth extinction?

Attached: C22.png (1245x825, 847K)

I work in this field and study this very phenonema. We think it has to do with a combination of led lights and high frequency signals.
Weve shown in out studies the flickering from led lightbulbs and wifi signals destroy many insect eggs and even cause brain damage in weaker insects.

I've noticed this going back to the places I used to live as a children in the countryside, there's way less insects than before

What does this mean for the food chain? the insects represent a large proportion of biomass if I’m not mistaken

DO NOT STOP THIS EXTINCTION

Well, then their extinction is inevitable. Because we can't go without Whatsapp of a minute.

Is this a recent finding? I've never heard this before.

>and now heres the solution to the insects dying which also happens to be the same thing all the media and political elite just started investing in a fed days ago

I barely see monarch butterflies and when I was a child they would almost blot out the sun during their migrations
spooky stuff mang

>we can't let insects, birds and flowers die off

Attached: 1546785694848.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>we need to save mosquitos eating fish, because it fits within my vegetarian diet

>the insects represent a large proportion of biomass if I’m not mistaken
they do and I can only imagine the ecology taking a massive hit from the declining population

CEEEEEEEEELAAABRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!

Attached: skotan_thumbs_up_smiley.png (332x332, 25K)

Humans will follow soon.

Don't worry. There is enough food left on the McDonalds menu for humanity to thrive on.

>life is precious

Attached: 1549628560374.jpg (644x800, 35K)

If the insects are dying then why are there so many Chinks and Turks?
You can't explain that.

>he hasnt read the unibomber manifesto in full
You fuckers don't know what right wing really means

Pollination!!!!!

I'm a transhumanist. Most of my teeth are already replaced by the dentist. And my eyes have been lasered. I'll be a machine by the time the insects are gone.

Next year we're getting robotic copies of our body walking around, apparently.

Attached: 2045.com_.jpg (700x525, 34K)

good
the world needs catastrophs already, for real
if we can't have ww3 then i will take mass starvation

I have read it and I agree with him on how technology is the root of all evil, but it's all irreversible at this point so I would rather that all life on the planet is destroyed.

The article sounds like the same people who said in 1973 that the world would run out of oil by 1990.

are you ruling out insecticides and pesticides and diff types of fertilizers? bc you should be fired from your job for glaring ignorance and negligence if so

is it safe to say Ted was a right winger? i dont think that's definitive but idk

That's not how science works.

You make a thesis. And answer that. As in: I think wifi kills insects. Let's test it.
>puts the insects in the microwave
Yup, they are dead.

No. But pesticides are a give and are already studied. Naturally they have a major impact.

>You were born just in time to witness the upcoming extinction of all wildlife

Attached: 1522615483011.jpg (489x496, 26K)

thanks user, sry for being a shit
ya burnt by

I haven't personally noticed any lack of insects in my town desu.

I think it's more of he just hated Left wingers.

oh no! not insects
*invents robotic pollinators*
*invents hydroponics*
*invents lab grown meat*

nothin' personnel nature

Based

If that thesis works then there does exist a danger that it's going to be used to neglect the effects of pesticides and herbicides. Micro particles, meat eating, fried food etc. are used the same way by media to explain some health issues. Meanwhile they stay quiet about other actually relevant things. Otherwise, your stuff sounds very legit and reasonable though.

>daddy, what were animals like?
I'm not ready for this

>mention global warming
>Jow Forums goes full alex jones schizo
>some dumb insects dying
>Jow Forums freaks out
nice double standards brainwashed faggots

Sounds like another stale clickbait article. Meanwhile, chinks are poaching endangered tigers to extinction to get their pee-pees up. Why say nothing about that?

how could you possibly say that Ted was a right winger?
unmonitored technological advancement and pollution are 100% thanks to capitalism

>is it safe to say Ted was a right winger?
user please

Attached: 1287968482612.jpg (432x288, 16K)