How would your parents react if you bring her home?

Attached: 20190126_103722.jpg (342x483, 86K)

they'd unironically be alright cause she is RICH, otherwise they'd disown me

How would i react if she brought her parents in my home?

wtf, i honestlly don't know.

It would imply that maybe she took them out, which is really above and beyond for a maid.

It's a 7/10 in my country

"You shouldn't bring one of your female friends to this house. The only woman you should bring is your fiancee"

Man my parents always fuck shit up for me. I dated a mexican girl secretly for a couple months, we figured it was time now for her to come to my house, the first thing my dad said to her was "why are Mexicans called beaners? I think really they should be called corners lmao"
It actually lightened the mood and we all had a great time. That's the only time they didn't fuck it up that shit was funny

out of my house now manlet

Mi karnala la indígena tlatenchi

Did she look like pic related?

>have zero acting experience
>still get nominated for an oscar
Just imagine how those other roasties must feel

Not at all. Skin tone is close. Idk who op pic is..

who is she?

From IMDb

Yalitza Aparicio is a Mexican actress. She is best known for her film debut Roma (2018), which earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress.

Attached: 1484501876023.gif (330x312, 1.28M)

>thank god my son isn't gay

looks like my ex-sirvienta from when I was a kid. My parents would think I'm into weird fetishes

Cool. Thanks. And fuck those already rich white actresses who win every year glad this lady won over them.

This 100%. Glad to see another person celebrating diversity on Jow Forums. It's important to make sure that colored people get their fair share in international events. The most racist prize on earth is the Nobel prize, it must be given to more people of color instead of pasty white nerds that win all the time. Fucking whites

I thought it was just a film award?

Thank goodness, I was worried Jow Forums had been completely taken over by racist, ignorant types. It's good to see a rational and compassionate mind out here. Diversity is the west's strength.

I brought a Filipina home, and they liked her. Much moreso than the chink i dated before her.

Nice sarcasm. There isnt a single actress i like now a days so its hilarious a literal who beat them at whatever her award was for. If you are pissed about this for any reason then you are a pathetic waifufag who cried jennifer lawrence went home empty handed booohoooo

>whites
Hollywood is filled with jews

They would be releived to know I'm not gay.

same here but with swedish ex. dad said she was much better looking than my filipina gf but that she was a cunt

>user we’re so happy to meet her!
>Welcome to our lovely home!
>You know Amerindians have such a woooonderfully rich and diverse culture

Attached: 915DD027-45D9-4127-B021-6F7AC67C9F0D.png (644x800, 15K)

what's happening here?

Wouldn't they call them Native Americans and not "Amerindians"?

I don't bring animals to my home, you filthy spic nigger.

Attached: kallu xdddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (251x316, 8K)

Fuck off chink, you're all the same.

If I brought a Pinoy home, I'd have to be 70 years old which means my parents are most likely dead.

Attached: kalle2.jpg (660x705, 28K)

>I'd have to be 70 years old
Why is that? I brought one home at 25

Wow, that picture hit a nerve with you huh? It is no ones fault youre such a goddamn ugly piece of shit besides your parents, yourself and your fellow countrymen.

It's everyone in your country's fault that they're even allowing a thing like you to live.

I would be the joke of the family for a millennia.

Guess ill kill myself then. Jokes on you tho, ill be at peace and youll still be suffering life as an ablominatiom

They would probably be glad at first because i got a gf but im sure they would think that I could do better than a goblina

My mother would disown me moreso than she already has. She hates both of her sons for what she sees as being an abomination. One married mexican, the other married a black woman. 6 Grand daughters and she hasn't seen them in 10+ years. Her own daughter married an American of Mexican decent, and she is a cunt about it but puts on a facade.
So I wouldn't bring her to meet her. My dad's okay.

Wew

Watch it boy, he's brazilian royalty

.... oh..she's lovely! ......

I feel bad for your mum

why did you delete your post Poojeet, is it because wht you wrote applies to you in every sense as well?

did you cap it?

>...you're not gay? Or is she actually a man? user you're confusing us.

Attached: zahy-guajajara.jpg (939x493, 152K)

you won't keep it

Attached: 49898473_1913185435447521_4726603426119548928_n.jpg (772x960, 68K)

Here.
Imagine being Indian. Literally every single country on Jow Forums is better than his hellhole. They have no one to look down upon.

Attached: file.png (407x90, 10K)

Antisemitism is dead

Why do you say that fag?

Too white

>Esta un poco fea, user. Por qué no agarrastes un americana?

I would literally do anything and go anywhere if i could matry an indigenous qt like this.

they just want you to get your green card

Depends on her personality. The more feminine she is, the better

>thank god user we all thought your were gay

>uh... that's gonna be a yikes from me son