Hello kiwis, im planning to move to new zealand in the next 5 years

hello kiwis, im planning to move to new zealand in the next 5 years.

what are the pros and cons to live in new zealand in general and Auckland?

Attached: Auckland-Stage-Destop.jpg (1366x527, 233K)

It must be comfy.

You'll have a Queen, innit.

Attached: 1475590980629.jpg (528x424, 27K)

Why NZ? I read Australia is much better. Also a lot of people from NZ immigrate to the Australia for work.

>what are the pros and cons to live in new zealand

First of all, learn how to speak English properly.

You can't have everything you want. Maybe NZ was the only country willing to take him in.

australia/nz have freedom of movement so if they can't get in here they apply to our backdoor nz

Maybe I do not know his situation.
Yes I know that, but it's probabaly only for citiziens, when he immigrate he won't be a citizen for at least a few years.

who the fuck is immigrants to nz lol everyone is leaving that shithole

Auckland is supposed to be expensive as fuck and NZ has a reputation for racism. I don't know if the latter is deserved or not.

The (((world elites))) are all buying houses like crazy there. Preparing for global colapse and the new Dark Ages.

Based retard.

My sister. She goes to uni at this place called North Palmerston or sumthing like that. She likes it there.

Attached: BA4AC15E-BCBF-4BC2-B735-97A26BDB8864.jpg (238x212, 11K)

Since when has NZ been considered a shithole?

When Denmark became relevant again

I lived in Auckland for a while, man I miss that place, used to take the ferry downtown every morning, super comfy.

It's not, danes are retards
Freedom of movement means lots of NZ come to Australia for better wages. Quality of life is roughly the same.

tell me another joke funny man

because they don't have your retarded student loans laws

since i don't know. kiwis are leaving for australia because lack of jobs. there is nothing to do in nz, people become depressed and turn to drugs. everyone is fat and it's far away from the world. that's why america is almost whiter than nz, because all whites are leaving.

only thing nz has going for them is nature

Denmark is a shithole.

a based one

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

If your sister likes palmy she's probably getting railed by meth fiends n addicted to synthetic cannabis tbqh

Attached: 1534363868981.jpg (610x710, 223K)