I read a story about a young guy committing suicide and now im sad

i read a story about a young guy committing suicide and now im sad

Attached: 14B77BE0-4BAA-4EB4-AF30-6B2B848B24DA.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

that's how you get infected by the suicide
visit a doctor

Get it out of your mind. The Danish poster isn't wrong.

*hug*

we luv u OP

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 97K)

soon it will become your story

kys mutt

thanks frens
it just makes me sad to think about how people so young could make such a drastic decision
its depressing to think about how in 60 years, their friends and siblings will still be alive, and they will have been dead for 60 years, missing out on so much life
im not suicidal
jerk

men was made to hunt and dig the cock

>suicide
Very cool and hip

u 2

AHH-BLAHHH-BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god i wish that were me

I have a difficult time thinking that, for some at least, the early exit wouldn't be preferable to another 60 years to be H

A time will come when you'll understand him. Sooner or later, it always does.

What is so crazy is the amount of people who are 40/50+ years old an hero. That's when people say you chill out and have wisdom and aren't affected by young people hormones and irrational emotions. If they are killing themselves, and the rich and famous are too, what fucking chance do we normal sad people have? Thed suicide rate has gotten bigger and bigger every year since the 70's. In 20 years from now suicide will overtake vehicle accidents and overdose death. Also the numbers are skewed, od's can be considered suicide, generally most heroin users are dangerously suicidal and depressed (that's why they fearlessly use heroin in the first place. They want/accept death can take them any time)

why are koreans so full of hate

stob DD: D:

fucking loled
That 3' penis amplifies their autism

jej

They're hateful and bitter over how ugly and emasculated they are. This applies to both real Koreans and the English teachers who go there.

r00d

insecurity about not living in best korea

My high school lost two kids to suicide within a year. Two others (possibly more) attempted it.

How was the atmosphere after?
What were the kids like?
Could anyone tell it would come to that?
Sounds extremely depressing desu

Why did he kill himself?

>buddy of mine suicided last year
>he still shows up in my dreams normally and i dont even realize it till i wake up

>missing out on so much life
spoken like someone who has never been raped or tortured

One was a recent graduate who apparently had a bad home situation and depression. I didn't know her very well. The other was a boy whom I knew indirectly. He had depression and had been in treatment before he died, but I don't think anyone expected either case would happen. It was tragic; I'm pretty sure the boy was 15, and his family were the nicest people ever. I knew fairly well both of the two people that attempted but survived. Ever since then I've reminded myself to be a bit kinder because I don't know what might be going on with people inside their heads.

It's a fellow yank and you know it.

>rape is remotely comparable to murder
Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. Unwanted sex is not traumatic; scum like you traumatise people by telling them it is the worst thing in the world.
Normalfags belong against the wall.

Damn... do you feel weird about it after you wake up?
Dreams are the most interesting part of my life sadly... sometimes i wake up and feel in indescribible feeling for a few minutes and just stare at my wall.

>suicide is murder
>unwanted sex is not traumatic

Attached: 1483486397948.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

calm down lachlan

>>buddy of mine suicided last year
Fuck that sounds awful
How have you handled it? Were there any signs?

kys

i want someone to kill me, i can't do it myself