I´ve seen a post showing that Brazil homicide rate is 25/100,000??

I thought was much higher with all the media sensationalism
This is 0,025% of the population.
Bahh.. fuck this shit...Who cares if 0,025% are dying each year..

Attached: qxwby38ipoiy.jpg (560x407, 27K)

Of course is not that much.
They need keeping people scared to elect retards like Bolsonaro

There is really no perceivable difference, between 1, 5 or 25 or even a 100 like in Honduras. Remember, it is out of fucking 100,000 people. It is close to zero. Also a typical victim is a young male in his 20's. If you are a middle aged grandma who is not in a gang, you are as safe anywhere in Europe or Japan

More people die in car accidents and by strokes

Kill yourself, leftard subhuman.

What if I told you that homicide rate went down significantly for every country on earth in the past 200 years?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

killing the criminals do keep them in check.

But the homicide rate usually correlates with other types of crime (theft, assault) that have a far higher frequency.

>you are as safe anywhere in Europe or Japan
That isn't true tho. Specially since common crimes such as robberies, assaults, pickpocketing etc aren't measured by homicide rates.

Brazil has half of the SA population. We are full. Who cares about 0,025%

New Worlds violence started to scalate after Nixons war on drugs

>What if I told you
Kill yourself.

Tfw we could kill literally kill every single criminal in this country if it wasn't for those human rights (((organizations))).

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1548995832408.jpg (1080x1080, 1.09M)

we could kill literally kill every single criminal in this country if it wasn't for corrupt police officers and judges
Fix'd that for you.

The news blow stuff out of proportion. People think chicago is the most dangerous place in Illinois still lol

true but there is nothing worse than losing your life. so that being the worst case, i think it gives you some comfort to believe that unless you fit certain demographics/life style, you are probably safe anywhere on earth.

Regardless of who's stopping you, how would you do this? Just carpet bomb favelas and shit?

I neber have seen a gun in my life and only was robbed in Paris.
Majority of those homicides are in the ghettos

>there is nothing worse than losing your life

Attached: 1487830724198.png (1039x559, 261K)

>unless you fit certain demographics/life style
That's true. I live in a black majority city, which is highly violent, specially for poor blacks, and I haven't once suffered any problem with safety, quite the opposite. I look like the average med guy. Of course, I'm not a dumbass who goes around looking for trouble, but still..

the police has amazing intel about criminal organizations. every time the criminals step out of line, i.e. kill a high ranking police officer, it doesn't take more than one week for the police to go into the favelas and execute half a dozen people or make a massive drug bust.

"Huurr durrr homices in America are in the ghetto!!"

And you think here is different??

Neber have seen a robbery in my life

Lets see the HR skyrocket with Bolsonazi

they have some based shit like skull mobiles. some of them have nuclear war heads i think (low power but still, pretty powerful stuff). those are only intended to be used at war but the ones used in favela warfare are equipped with flame throwers, high pressure hot sulfuric acid dispensers, also some napalm-like sticky explosives, german-made nerve agents (sarin/soman/etc) and other cool stuff.

google caveirao

This is true

Nigger.

Nigger hes talking about Brazil

Shitty Neonazi

that's what i am saying. when some stupid tourist is murdered in a favela, it makes instant international news and all brazilian flags on Jow Forums will be like told ya don't go there. but how often does that happen? retarded tourists go to favelas all the time and most of the time nothing happens to them (of course they go to the meme ones like rocinha but still). even stupidity goes unpunished most of the time. but if you are careful nothing will happen to you in rio. or even in the north east.

Well... we have, economically speaking, a surplus of 70 million people

:o