I'm always hungry

I'm always hungry

Attached: 1483243054292s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Drink more water

Drink more water, keep yourself occupied

I was also overeating for no reason but then I just realised that I should eat less just like that. Now I don't feel hungry so often and I'm losing weight.

Your stomach may feel empty but your heart will always be full of love ameribro

I wake in the middle of night feeling thirsty as fuck. Even though I drink a lot of water during the whole day. What can I do about this

Another American (preferably a nig- African-American) is going to make sure both are full of lead

Drink more water

Drink less water

Drink a bit of water

Allah bless them

Water on an empty stomach makes me feel ill

I fast until dinner every day unless I'm doing something exceptionally active. Drink water and over time your appetite will adjust. you'll always feel hungry but maintaining the will becomes easier

>Poosa

It's called Type 2 Diabetes

you are thirsty, not hungry

drink more cum

>flag
based

the problem with the american diet is this;
>white bread. it's solid starch and sugar. it's fake bread. fuck it, and eat whole grain only. 1g fiber minimum pr. each 50 calories. Not all bread is created equal.
>eat more fiber. Ever had bacon fried cabbage? I just made a pot of creole seasoned cabbage. 500 calories for the entire 2 liters. General tip - eat an apple, and wait 20 minutes. If you're still hungry, eat something different.
>stop drinking soda. Stick to tea, black coffee, water or diet soda.
>sugar addiction. It's a national epidemic. go with sugar free candy.
>poultry. It's cheaper than beef, and tastes better, without the bone shards/gristle.
>find your basic metabolic rate [calories burned by existing without exercise] and stick to it.
>know your BMI and set a goal BMI. I'm at 20%, my goal is 12%.
>don't confuse hunger for boredom or sadness. Don't confuse food with comfort or mental/emotional health.
>don't engage in gym/fitness culture if you find the culture distasteful. Be fit outside of it.

I would see a doctor. If you cannot afford one, consider going to mexico. There are literal entire city sections at nogales, tijuana, juarez, laredo, and reynosa which have been build just to cater to american medical tourism. they speak english, and a passport card is 65 bucks.

Eat smaller portions and intermittent fast. Drink 2-3 liters of water per day