Why do Finns like Scotland?

Why do Finns like Scotland?

Attached: 8490AB27-172C-4564-82A1-31A8EB654ACB.jpg (2560x1600, 1.05M)

Because scotland has a history and a culture unlike finns.
Finns are much like a american in that they seek to paraditically attach themselves superior cultures and then claim the fundamentals of that culture as their own.
If you let finns settle in scottland in 200 years time they are gonna claim scotlands kings were descendants of finns

They remind us of ourselves (violent alcoholic wife beating villagers) and have cute accents as with every other englishmen

SEE!!!

>thread about finns
>autistic swede butts in and shits everything up

every fucking time.

Why are the Swedes so obsessed with Finns?

I liek Scotland

Its alright Sven i understand you need to take out your frustration out with Jamal fucking your girlfriend and Finland having superior memes

I like Russia.

We're used to it. Doesn't bother when Swedes talk smack (cause you know, they're Swedes) but when it's some other foreigner that tends to upset me (assuming it's not some 3rd worlder)

I have no idea.
Could be like said, Finns have much better memes.

Because Finlad has a history and a culture unlike Swedes.
Swedes are much like a american in that they seek to paraditically attach themselves superior cultures and then claim the fundamentals of that culture as their own.
If you let Swedes settle in Finland in 200 years time they are gonna claim Finnish kings were descendants of Swedes

I've noticed this too desu. Swedes are usually the first ones to reply to Finland related threads

I went there as a kid with my parents, we stayed at a hotel that used to be a castle, it was really cool. Also went to Edinburgh. I got accepted to university there too but went elsewhere in the end.
Hoping to visit again soon.

they are extremely proud because we were part of their country and had cultural impact on us so they point it out at any given chance.

That’s cool. What Scottish university did you apply to and where did you end up going?

Never heard anyone say anything about Scotland. Why do you think we like it? Not saying that we don't, just wondering

University of Edinburgh, ended up going to America though.

Minä rakastan skotti maata

We do? News to me

Lmao
>Turns blind eye to whole board siding with Finns in any thread about Sweden
Finns and Burgers deserve the rope

They both have pretty high ancestral north Eurasian ancestry

i am the swede_killer_xx
you will die now

Attached: af4d676e.jpg (1589x1062, 90K)

No, I don't really care about the old world I'm only interested in east asian countries and israel.

American culture and history is vastly superior to anything Sweden will ever know.

oof

>American history
lol