Are you feeling well America?

Are you feeling well America?

Attached: 1549929784584m.jpg (1024x536, 51K)

imagine the smelle

I'm noticing more and more pajeets in my city.
They're chill, I guess. They're not shitting in the streets (yet).

I was about to post this

reminder 77% of indians voted democrat in 2016

america is fucked, there is no turning point for them

Looks like the Democrats are importing new voters.

Help

Drumpf won't win next election lol

No Republican will ever win the presidency again.

I imagine the whole street pooing thing will fit in quite well with shart in the mart culture of the USA

they are ok, hard workers but really autistic. I have a lot of them as teachers for college.

That's bs...

Indian immigrants are based

Attached: satya-nadella.jpg (2032x1524, 741K)

I think people sometimes forget we have a population north of 320 million. 100k is a drop in the bucket.

There will be a civil war if we reach that point.

Damn, talk about brain drain.

Attached: 5000.jpg (1400x966, 53K)

Also heard they are generally considered to be hardworking and afaik mainly from middle or upper class who can afford toilets

But le poo meme amirite

1 brown person more every year in a town of 3200 people is pretty fucking significant.

they're the richest asian american. Then come the jews. Then come the Chinese. Then white I think. All other asian americans may as well be irrelevant. Chinese and Indian do all the heavy lifting.

indians are smelly and brown

White Americans got too lazy and stupid, all the real scientific work is done by Indians nowadays.

at least they have the constitution AHAHAHA

Attached: kd33-23.jpg (595x819, 74K)

You can thank the technology companies for this as I bet the majority of those Indians are coming here for that type of work. The companies slash salaries so they can claim that they can't find any native workers to fill the positions. Then they force the native Americans to train their replacements before firing and conveniently ignore the lower standard of product that their company starts outputting (for the same price).

Americans are smelly and pink

That's literally nothing user unless your are autistic about it.

are you retarded. no one has even tried killing drumpf let alone start a civil war

LOL