Were the german soldiers the most despicable in the WWII?

Were the german soldiers the most despicable in the WWII?

Attached: gettyimages-50654486-612x612.jpg (612x408, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The victor writes the history book.

Never saw a vietnamese book tho

Attached: 1548344040771.png (240x221, 77K)

>despicable
Yes, very much so
>most despicable in WW2
Absolutely not
Not even close buddy

And I've never been to a favela.
Do you have a point?

Do you think the Germans women deserved to be raped by the Soviets?

Do u hate germans?

Attached: nazi-ideal-types-photo-u1.jpg (650x698, 65K)

The Wehrmacht was the most Honorable fighting force during WW2. Deal with it.

That's like saying do you think that the soviet women deserved the rape and killings.
He is a pole. Ofc he hates us lmao

most to least despicable, in Europe:
soviets
brits
americans
*power gap*
"french" (actually a bunch of niggers)
*power gap*
italians

Attached: 1547046398654.jpg (723x1024, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

>despicable
No, it was self defence

Attached: revolution.jpg (324x1296, 238K)

Honorable men. It's a shame that the americans are such loyal pets who can't think on their own without their masters. If USA would've helped us back then, there would be no communism anymore

Is it a shame that my masters decided that I was to be stationed in your country, to fight against the communists, during the cold war?
I hope that you serve in the defense of your homeland.

Amer*cans were the most despicable

Upon realizing what actually happened in Germany
"We fought the wrong enemy."
Patton.

>dies in ((([[["car accident"]]])))

Attached: cropped-cba9b57dce977375bf6f09bb2494e840[1].jpg (1920x1079, 273K)

>Do you think the Germans women deserved to be raped by the Soviets?
Not sure if this is a serious question
>Do u hate germans?
Hate is a strong word
I just don't have too many reasons to like them

Attached: 1515082344243.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

The Bundeswehr will unfortunetely be canonfodder in the next big war because they are completely underfunded. It's suicide to get enlisted over here. By the way the whole Cold war thing with the Soviets could've been avoided by simply allying with Germany in 1914 when the war broke out, but you guys needed to be loyal. That's the reason why most people over here can't stand you and your people. It would be great if we would finally throw the americans out of our country, or at least cut down half of their bases over here. The time when the USA was a reliable ally are long gone (if they were ever there in the first place)

le happy computer merchand

Many soldiers were nice guys. Less random violence than any other force.

>Europoos despice people who singlehandedly saved them by sacrificing lives so everyone could live in piece
At last i truly see
every european degenerate must be eliminated

Attached: 1542660347476.gif (400x400, 7K)

>piece

Attached: 3x.gif (112x112, 330K)

>germ creates communism
>germs send Lenin on a train to Russia
>Hitler allies with Stalin
why are germs this delusional?

Attached: Hitler Youth in Japan_Trim.webm (960x540, 2.49M)

Germoids declared war on us though? You literally got raped up the ass for being a good ally to Japan when they would of never declare war for you Germoids

Everything bad in Europe ultimately goes to back to the root. Autistic Germs

*everything good

Like what?

The point is that you're a dumb mutt

well I guess those 243 villages in belarus just burned themselves and german noble soldiers were not involved

Attached: 1547075044006.jpg (320x333, 26K)

>despice
What does that even mean? Did they take away their spices?

Is he sleeping on the floor? lol

Attached: 6gj2srnqm7e01.jpg (750x930, 109K)

Fuck off and die illiterate amerijew.

D´yall mind if just... uhh

Attached: Raping and torturing children is fun.jpg (900x900, 75K)

lol at this brainlet

Attached: brainlet.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Hitler refused to listen to his military advisors half of the time, so it's no wonder why they ended up biting too much for them to chew. He always wanted to expand here and expand there, move troops here and move troops there. The generals were being "eh not so good idea", he refused to listen. Stupid. Even a child can understand that expanding everywhere is not a good idea.

Have some respect for the dead.

>Haha WW2 hisdory
>Me like teh Germans, MG 42 shoooot fast
>Me not liking USA haha

Attached: 1535369382312.png (842x792, 82K)

Doubt this kraut would of cared if it was a Russian or American on the floor instead.

ENCHANTED

Attached: images (5).png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: german graves btfo.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

being honest g*erms deserved everything that came to them

Attached: Dresden.jpg (1047x745, 561K)

>Have some respect for the dead.

Attached: wojak.png (201x250, 5K)

>when you go to russia but you forget your coat

Silly germans

Attached: spsbado.jpg (1145x1726, 82K)

Dresden was a justified target anyway

Based, fuck Krauts

They were conscripted into a war that was poorly lead. Respect the dead.

naw

you have to put your self in their shoes of a grunt soldier, he was drafted fighting for his land following orders, only a coward would refuse. the only despicable ones were the SS.

they were like what isis is today.

The SS were pretty badass. Like a real life death cult.

Nazis were the worst by far. The Eastern front was a horror show where over 50% of Soviet POWs were killed compared to less than 2% of Brits and French on the Western front. They were pure savages.

>The SS were pretty badass

Attached: Beanlet.png (406x438, 46K)

no. they were brain washed robots with one purpose. and most of the ones who survived after the war said it was "one big embarrassment"

>he was drafted fighting for his land following orders
>invading others is fighting for your land

yeah well they were defending parts too, not just invading m8

they were all psychopaths. Nazi's were fucked.

*ahem*
Japan was probably worse in general

Guys, it may look bad, but remember this. For the greater good, great societies must be built on the backs of the inferior. The ends justify the mean.

Only defending after they got their ass beat by the "sub humans" they were trying to exterminate. They started the war, there's no defending their land anymore after you try to take someone else's.

lmaoing @ this clean wehrmacht meme

all g*Rm soldiers knew exactly what they were signing up for

chances are you would be one of the first ones to be sent to the ovens.

Just go get your milkies and go to bed user. You're just embarrassing us at this point.

Let me guess, you think that “blond hair blue eyes” is what qualified as aryan.

No. The Japanese were. They did horrible things to POW and civilians alike.

Lmao @all the kids posting dead soldiers that died 80 years ago, get a grip and leave the past behind

Nazis maybe for the death toll alone. And concentration camps. Japanese for your average soldier. However, Japanese occupation of China/Korea was insurmountably terrible. No real way to figure out how many were raped/sexually enslaved, not to mention even to this day they haven't apologized for it, going even further your average Japanese person does not like Koreans. So, what the fuck Japan leave Korea alone Jesus Christ. And somewhere like 40% of white prisoners died in Japan, red cross parcels were not distributed, utter disregard of any form of humanity etc.

Who was """"worse""""? My hat still goes to Germany because it was a war for complete genocide by it's end. I say again, complete genocide. While the Japanese were just super late to the game to establish a colonial empire - they kinda just wanted land and power. And let their soldiers rape everybody.

So that's their government, in terms of your normal person, Japan wins by a landslide. These people were the original suicide bombers remember, and their religious fervor could only be challenged by 1200AD Muslims.

the japs made isis look like pussies. i can't even imagine how terrifying it would be to be captured by yapping angry japs. i'd kill myself before they could touch me.

Attached: Decapitated_heads_of_bandits_at_Tieling.jpg (600x407, 126K)

They were up there with Japanese and Croats.

Attached: weeb.jpg (750x1109, 125K)

This, Japanese were horrible. But i find it ironic when soo many cringey pol tards advocate for the Nazi's winning. They would have genocided half of Europe by the end of it if they won. And nothing would of amounted from it, Germany's birth rate would of naturally fell and you'd be left with vast swathes land depopulated or a nuclear crater when America eventually nuked them for their crimes

The world (the West) grossly underestimates Japan at every turn.

Can you honestly say that after trump election? More like the soyboys write the history books

What ever you say Ching Ding Mi Dong

Nah, the Germans were always a larger concern to the west. In the end they were push overs and after initial success, they spent most of the time in defense. The Americans slaughtered them on the field.

>under

I wouldn't really argue with you but China and Korea were absolutely different at that time
That photo has nothing to do with Japan

Despite it's really debatable that “Nazi or Japs”, most people are either indifferent or bullshiting when it comes to Japan

>Americans were the most despicable
Here are some quotes by German officers post WWI (couldn't find WWII and got lazy)
>“I fought in campaigns against the Russian Army, the Serbian Army, the Roumanian Army, the British Army, the French Army, and the American Army. All told in this war I have participated in more than 80 battles. I have found your American Army the most honorable of all our enemies. You have also been the bravest of our enemies and in fact the only ones who have attacked us seriously in this year’s battles. Chief of Staff for General v. Einem, commander of the The German Army
>“The prevailing opinion in Germany before our entry into war, was, that American was a money hunting nation, too engrossed in the hunt of the dollar to produce a strong military force. But since our troops have been in action the opinion has changed, and he says that though Germany is at present a defeated nation, he believes that they would be victors in a war with any nation in the world with the exemption of the United States.” Karl Finkl of Bolingen
>“[I] had been told by other soldiers that the American infantryman was reckless to the point of foolishness." Peter Bertram
>“The Americans were what might be called bad prisoners. A group of 14 were brought in one day and when asked about their units refused to talk. They refused to work and talked back to the officers, much to the annoyance of the officers and the concealed delight of the men.They were also the chief complainers when the food was bad which was always.” Pietro D'paris
>“The American army seems to me as fine a collection of individual physical specimens as I have ever seen. But from the standpoint of military discipline it is a mob, pure and simple. Dr. Otto Schranzkmuller
>“The attitude of the American officer towards enlisted men is very different than in our army in which officers have always treated their men as cattle.” M. Walter of Minderlittgen

>almost no Germans ITT so far
basiert

unlike most posters from around the world. They can't take any criticism when it comes to their country, in their eyes they're all beloved snowflakes lol

Being able to outproduce your enemy doesn't mean you're better at fighting you dumb mutt

>They would have genocided half of Europe by the end of it if they won.
This is a thoroughly baseless conjecture.
>g-g-g-germans were mindless drones of muh HIDLER
>they were evil, so they would've abandoned their beliefs about who they want to kill, who they don't and who are their allies
This mental gymnastic is amazing. No, Germans weren't puppets of Hitler, this is something some of them agreed to be the narrative to avoid facing the facts that they had no problem being underhanded with their enemies, the jews, the poles and the russians. But the common kraut had absolutely no problem with killing them. But in turn there were no genocides or even plans against western europeans, allied people, and even the eugenics program had to abandon killing the retards, because the germans sided with the church and protested.
Germany wasn't any more of a blinded dictatorship than the USSR. There wouldn't have been a chaotic reign of terror in Europe. In fact they would've fared fairly similarly to the eastern block countries, maybe with less anti-scientific we dun need no genetics or computers planned economy retardation. It would've been a command economy but with limited markets and more western style leadership, so probably less mistakes and economic failure.
Also this is why your "birthrates would fall" statement is thoroughly wrong.
You assume that Germans would be mindless puppet to turn on everyone in Europe and turn it into a bloodbath, but assume they would take a similar course in domestic culture as the liberal Europe did.
Birthrates fell in Eastern countries with the new economic mechanism and promoting limited consumerism and liberal family planning methods. Nazi Germany or even any fascist country would never take this route, would never allow healthy aryan citizens to not have children or have abortions. They even had such extreme programs as the Lebensborn, without a focus on war, they would focus on things like that.

white americans were the best, with no pent-up hatred and aggression and strong moral values, who at that point wanted to be a fair policing power, saving Europe from herself
negroes were the worst for obvious reasons

Could the same be constructed for any other enemy of false accusations of crimes?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-13-43-18.png (720x1280, 509K)

ah yeah entering an obvious bait thread and chimping out must truly be "taking criticism"

Besides surprise attacks. Show me battles where the Japanese fought as well as American's did. Only against America though, no battles against peasant Chink farmers.

Delete this, brother.

hahaha

Trump didn't win jackshit. Being the president doesn't mean you win.

>Hurr i will just ignore all historical writtings from every historian of that period including German historians in favor of some youtube conspiracy
The regime was openly antisemetic and expansionist, and genocidal. Hell Hitler wrote about it himself. Neo-nazis praise him for what he wanted to do.
>Holocaust didn't happen but i wish it did :(
fucking retard
? Only 4% of the total cassualties of the war were axis civilians. Allied civilians make 50% of the total cassualties, most being Polish, Soviet and Chinese.

Attached: casualties of ww2.png (800x520, 54K)

>Winning an election doesn't mean winning an election

Attached: 1531868190376.jpg (750x563, 32K)

>be Russian
>can't even knock 2 sticks over

>therefore everything the losers say is the truth

In Poland they told me
>it was bad when Nazis came, but it was worse when the Red Army came