Falling in love with a black girl

>falling in love with a black girl
DAMN IT I WAS GONNA BE THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Attached: 3C1AB9E0-088D-4F6E-8FCA-C95372912481.png (1070x601, 507K)

you about to be BLACKED white boi

Attached: 1549584831701.jpg (740x1110, 108K)

GET YO CRACKA ASS OVA HERE AN KISS ME, NIGGA!

Attached: 46117274_2007042196044996_8639348140256853348_n.jpg (1080x1338, 84K)

No u got desperate cuz she showed interest

Ya come get some aids an feed lil tyrone

OOOOOOOOOOO MASSA

Attached: 740fulllaraolutunmogun.jpg (740x925, 82K)

>>Ya come get some aids an feed lil tyrone
>dating a low tier ghetto thot
My boy, you haven't experienced the power that is black pussy.

Attached: 1546039414774.jpg (736x1255, 267K)

A fellow black aficionado? In Australia too? Damn!

Attached: 1546591039215.jpg (1280x1920, 365K)

I'm not one to narrow my options

Attached: e28bc089.jpg (768x960, 123K)

Mixed girls are just too beautiful, it's unfair. Plus I have to decide if the better mix is black and white, Asian and black or all of them

i readily admit i'd a slim horn of africa qt or a mullata, but the west african pavement apes that are 99% of american blacks are NOT attractive

White father, Black mother. Creates the perfect mulatta. Rose is a good example; Dutch father and Senegalese mother.

Attached: wpWHe0tP8nztqAuiWYOtIEiK_C37Z-gX399SV9RUgaY.jpg (640x766, 110K)

I've met one black woman in my life. I'll just keep fantasising

Do you work out?

>some pasty loser
>saviour of white race
lmao

yes

i met this one slim mulatta qt from Alabama with the sweetest non-rhotic southern accent i nearly melted. that was one time, and most black women disgust me.

We already had sex
I felt ashamed after for race mixing and now I’m starting to have feelings for her and it feels wrong
Projecting

DO NOT MIX
LITHUANIAN RACE MUST BE PURE
TELL HER TO COME BACK HOME

Lol ignore that question I posted it in the wrong thread.
>most black women disgust me.
Most ugly people* disgust you. Which is normal, my friend. What stopped you from approaching this woman? She sounds like she's a catch.

now I'm in college pursuing an officer's commission but at that time i was a lowly car washer.
she was also only briefly there.

kinda like my time in London the most beautiful girl i met was a Moldovan working in the hotel, and i discovered my Texan/Southern mannerisms were charming to foreign women.
I should've asked her on a date, just to say i did.

>I felt ashamed after for race mixing
Why did you feel like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-211326~2.png (485x486, 188K)

wrong reply partner

I never claimed I was the saviour of the white race

Sorry boss.

Why is race such a huge topic in the US? It seems weird, like in an otherwise normal discussion someone can start talking about "interracial marriages" and shit like that and nobody think it sounds weird and like something from the 1800s

if you want the real answer, it's that race relations in the US are storied thing that isn't just artificially removed with a vague politically correct sentiment.
in Finland, anything other than white is a very recent introduction where a simple altruistic attitude is all that is needed.

that doesn't happen where roots in such things run deep.

its a huge thing everywhere, you are just living in a homogene society

Right. But why is it bigger in the US than most other places and why is their concept and way of thinking about it seemingly old fashioned? It's like how they talk about religion. I was listening to a science podcast and they had invited some church person there to discuss climate change, which I thought was odd. The other people were scientists so seemed really strange to include someone who wasn't but alright. Then in the middle of a scientific discussion the person asked the scientists if they believed in God and shit like that and they actually started talking about that (with some of them saying "of course I believe but" ???). It was a real what the fuck moment for me, but I've seen it in other situations too, race and religion are brought up out of nowhere and they're talked about in (IMO) strange and outdated way.

Unlike you we've had to deal with the negroid and spic for centuries.

That makes me think the discussion would be further along and not seemingly stuck in the past. Though I guess the saying about big ships and turning fits here.

I wanna shove my face into Nicki Minaj's butthole