Would you rather be loved or respected?

Would you rather be loved or respected?

Attached: 13267557_1539902956317872_839693284_n.jpg (750x934, 97K)

love is respect

I'd rather be rich

Idk, I'd have to try them both first

Love without respect is Pity.

Loved by my Mom
Respected by Dad
Feared by the Elites
Venerated by the Masses
Lusted by the Women

There are already some people who allegedly respect me, and it doesn't do all that much. Maybe the other option would be better.

Respected.

Evolution created love for those who need to rely on others because they are bad at providing and making stuff happen, yet essential (namely women and children). Respect is for only few selected but they're all men.

Attached: hierarchy of love and honor.jpg (845x499, 60K)

she look

feared and I am feared because I murdered a man in a self defence case and have recorded two cases of stabbings
this

This. I'd prefer money. Then love. Then respect.

Based ahmed

>children lower on the honor scale than women

I want you to notice, when I'm not around

you can earn respect, but not love.

Children are supposed to respect their parents, just like women are supposed to respect their husbands, but no man should respect his wife because women are inferior at providing. Man should love his family.

I want a gf

As a short guy, Jow Forums told me I can't be respected so I'm happy just being loved

This is also true. Virtually all children are loved unconditionally by their parents. What did they do to deserve that? Absolutely nothing because they didn't have to.

However, men can't be loved if they're useless because women can only love their men if they respect them. Therefore love for men is purely conditional and thus why men are more competitive.

Id rather be left alone if I have to choose between the two. Actually Id rather be left alone anyways.

Love, no doubt. I am currently loved by one person.
There will come a time where it subsides yes. I'll go onwards after a hefty period of depression and seek new pastures should it come to that, at worst.

Respect is earned anyhow.
You cannot buy any of love nor respect. But still respect is the general admiration of your peers and I do not want a bunch of boomers thinking me 'ok' against having someone.

I'd rather DAB on the nerds lmao