*puts the fourth reich into motion*

*puts the fourth reich into motion*

Attached: B0717972-8645-4446-91BE-7ED8214CC16E.jpg (1862x1048, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/cc2ccd70de56405098d2f259bf0e46c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the controversy again? She suggested the Israeli lobby exerts financial influence over politicians in Washington. Is she wrong? How does this mean she's anti-Jew?

Attached: 1539168149045m.jpg (762x1024, 62K)

well she is using an anti-Semetic trope by alluding the the idea thag Jews have disproportionate influence in American politics so naturally the various heavily funded Jewish political organizations as well as the 80 or so congressmen and senators who are dual Israeli citizens had to come out and quash the notion,
thus proving that what she said isnt true

Attached: 7C3B1253-33C5-4DC2-BC6C-0CFD95AE1900.png (700x700, 615K)

God, I wish Obama was still president. He knew how to put Israel in its place.

What's hilarious is kikes exposing themselves by collectively KVETCHING so loudly over the simplest of bait.

Obama killed Gaddafi and overrun Europe with blacks.

based
fuck kikes and kike sympathizers

>Obama killed Gaddafi and overrun Europe with blacks.
So what

Based digits

Jews do have a disproportionate influence in American politics.

In america, stating facts about the jews is considered anti-semitism

she named the jew

Yes, by importing even more people like herself via mass immigration of muslims, mexicans etc. and giving residency to all illegal aliens, right?

he's a house negro to the kikes

Mein Führer

Attached: qt.jpg (1100x619, 51K)

>Obama killed Gaddafi and overrun Europe with blacks

What the fuck are talking about?

Europe was full of shitskins before 2011.

>people dont know shes being sued and investigate by more people than are after Trump atm
Democrats are going to ask her to step down soon, and she will.

Attached: 1542735248992.png (680x680, 126K)

>Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes,
that's a good goy

Attached: sawnik.png (1445x825, 73K)

>OYVEY! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!
>ARREST THIS MAN!

Attached: flag-lady.jpg (400x308, 34K)

>apnews.com/cc2ccd70de56405098d2f259bf0e46c5
>A Minnesota Democratic candidate for Congress who is poised to become the first Somali-American elected to the U.S. House has denounced claims that she married her brother and committed immigration fraud as “disgusting lies,” and says allegations of campaign finance violations are politically motivated.
Democrats will ask her to step down, and she will.

Attached: 1533254529801.gif (262x295, 552K)

>So what

Attached: 1516242149871.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

It's an anti semitic canard

It is the hook noses being afriad people will realise the truth.

Exactly. She is going to get shut down.

In America we have the right and the left. I mean most people aren't political, or they vote one way or the other but they don't really give a shit, but I'm talking about the activist class.

The right is way better at playing these little word games. The left is a bunch of doofy scattered academics and interest groups, the right is serious about using power. If you talk about how the country used to be really racist, or how it's still kinda racist, you're "politically correct." The traitors to the homeland in the Civil War are walled off, unless you want to build a monument to them. Jim Crow is walled off, aside from a vague respectability politics of "Martin Luther King was good, but 'the radicals' were bad." If you think it's wrong that the foreign policy is dictated by the apocalypse theology of

>Jews have disproportionate influence in American politics
They objectively do

that would imply its unfounded