It has been fun shit posting with you Jow Forums

It has been fun shit posting with you Jow Forums

I have no money left and no time to work or else I will fail medschool

It was nice knowing you guys, I have not paid my February month so far and will probably be expelled this week at fucking - 15 Celsius

I don't seek attention, I know countless threads on Jow Forums have been made about asking for painless suicide methods, I think I found mine

I don't know what to say, I'm so anxious, I just want to die because I am such a failure, I literally have 9, 47$ in my bank account right now, and the fucking landlord has been texting me since January 24 for my late payment, Idk how law works but I'm sure I'll be expelled soon. Fuck this fucking life I am so sad

Attached: 1548038947507.jpg (230x219, 6K)

Military?

just get student loans you dumb nogger
jesus christ you are stupid

They declined me...

Just get welfare. I doubt you're going to be thrown out in that weather, kicking people out is not as straightforward as you seem to think, at least here.

At least you can afford a few last McChickens with that money though.

hes failing, they wont grant him loans, dumb swampnigger

cmon man
would you rather die than put med school on hold for a while?

He said he didn't work or else he would fail, not that he was failing.

You don't know me ..

Why your family doesn't support you?

thank fuck for that
remember to pick a proper method, wouldn't want become even more disabled than you already are

Get help

wow what a badass i wannan grow up and be an badass lik this here

you ripped that off from me

Kill yourself as well finnshit I fucking hate you wish the Russians killed more of your loser countrymen back then

Drunk fingol

Je sais où tu habites

At least join the French Foreign Legion if you have nothing else.

you're in med school and retarded enough not to be able to get a line of credit (which they hand out like candy to med students)

kys

Try local libraries. Warm and you can still post on Jow Forums. Panhandle for food and drink.

smoke weed or drink if you think it will prevent you from killing yourself. it's not an ideal solution but its better than suicide. in the meantime on welfare and try to get a simple job in retail or something. you will make it fren.

>You can't suffer in the first wo-

Meanwhile I'm here watching my anime, eating my yogurt, comfy in my own apartment at 22°C.

Attached: lywi.gr_38690935_1176933279111724_1320343294059741184_n.jpg (638x698, 137K)

If you're not LARPing, I can paypal you $100

What a nice lad

Hes older than 18

Use that last 40 dollars on some weed breh. Buy a large coke and a pizza for the last money. Have good time breh.

Eviction is a lot harder than you think
I'm sure you have laws against it in the winter especially
You're good for a bit

unironically reach out to local churches
someone will put you up

A lot of them will help with the rent and all that too.

What's with the utter lack of compassion, friend?

This

You could also try out a mosque, just for fun

Yeah, I mean, you're a med student, not a (tragically) common addict or something.
They'll jump to help you.

Do a gofundme thing and spam it all over.
Seriously.
Some tranny asshole my wife works with does that for shit like getting gay pride tattoos and going on cruises and people donate thousands of dollars.

>mosque
kek'd
but why not?
could make for a hell of a story some day
oh God, book deal with ghostwriter no problem

how to into debasing oneself?

Not him just make up a sob story and try to spread it around, link your gofundme/paypal.