Feeling down, Jow Forums?

Feeling down, Jow Forums?
Just be thankful that you're not a filthy Indian.

Attached: image.jpg (301x450, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
youtube.com/watch?v=GuKjxqj4YM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Armxf8xUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_INuET2cxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not born indian
>not born asian

god bless

at least if you're mexican you can get fit and learn to dance, the above 2 are lost causes

I reported your racist post :)

Indians can’t get fit? Wat?

I am , you got any problems with me?

Dunno what that chi is saying but the mexican can’t really get fit either lol unless he is a more mediterranean type
You three all are lost causes for the fit gene, azn fucks.

At least some Indians can be attractive but being an Asian male is a lost cause.

Any other handsome brown chads here been mistaken as indian from other indians trying to include you in their race because of how good looking you are?

Both can get fit if they wanted , they just don’t

of course you will find an attractive indian just by odds there are 1.5 BILLION poo's in the world.

Well he was obviously talking about there being a decent amount of attractive people from that billion

>that feel when chi
>that feel when born too late
>not gonna experience the crazy amounts of pussy being thrown at me for being latino
>during the 1999 ricky martin era when latinos were most desired

youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

blame your kind for immigrating 30 million peasants and corrupting the image of mexicans all over the world

Well who cares what you think and other men think eventually being good looking for humanoids is to get laid and liked, all the girls are koreaboos lately even if they are normalfags or don’t listen to k-pop they’ll like the azn aesthetic to a degree so asian men if they try to look like k-pop stars they’re gonna win.
Not a lost cause thus.
They can but you know what i meant and why i said azn fucks. Dem body types...

You are delusional, the girls don't like 5'4 Chi's but if you are 5'10+ and can DANCE you are golden.
Dancing is the fucking key when you are brown because then you can say you are from Cuba or something and they will eat you up. Just look at the Grammy performance from last night. Latin flair is still strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuKjxqj4YM4

I wish i was Indian.

Attached: Indianpickup.png (500x745, 204K)

>the girls don't like 5'4 Chi's
Good thing I'm a Jow Forums 5'10" castizo then. Only I can't dance for shit and my family makes fun of me for it.

no one likes "latin flair" crap except roastie whitecels who are racist against blacks and asians but can't find a fuck among their fellow whites

im literally 6'1 and tanned like ricky
there was already a lot of mexican in 1999 , we had and still have a good image only trumpanzees are mad because we are cucking them real good

yeah. You're a filthy Pakistani instead. Almost the same thing.

>5'10

mate...

This guy is right. Go to Northern Europe with some Latin dance and you'll be drowning in pussy. Don't know if it works in the US, though.

What? Is that manlet-tier now?

Lmao seethe harder Tucker. In the US the fat landwhale roasties may be all over niggers but as soon as you go abroad all the European girls want to dance salsa with you because it's exotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Armxf8xUf8

I thank God every day for not being born a disgusting American.

I am :(

lol u got it the other way around my macaco friend
t.curry

even a black guy can pull a girl because he can dance salsa
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_INuET2cxc

m8, do you think americans care enough about Indians to post daily threads about them? Leave the yanks out of this, this is the Paki living in America.

>now

What’s a matter, Pajeet?
Did somebody shit in your curry?

I'm not white you idiot and you're obviously revealing yourself as a shut-in.

The average 13-25year old of ALL races is enamored by rap/hip hop/trap and so on. They don't give a fuck about LaTiN CulTuRe. The only ones that do are the anchor babies who were brought to America 5 years ago.

chill paki

Nope. Every race has Chads in it. There are probably asian dudes that are way better looking than you.

>they dont give a shit
>despacito has 6billion views

he's a shut-in probably living in california thinking the world hates him because he's brown

I’m not a paki

Me neither.

Why is this place so utterly racist?

There are literally 1 billion people like this in the world

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: 1548480833784.png (294x415, 147K)

Not that uglyness desu

because you touch yourself

Indians and all other southern asians deserve it

Wtf is wrong with you...

Many insecure people.

Uh pelwani n bollywood dance.
Plus getting beard hair clothes styled we get cobfused for latino.
Happens to me now

this includes you too since you are a paki, you know this right?

He is not a paki

Projectin u havent seen surrey jacks here

but he is, he said it himself and constantly posts india threads all day

>implying

Attached: Indian gym.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Cuz they dont exist in the west

Why you Indians and Pakistanis hating each other that much?

I’m not this paki poster you’re talking about, I just wanna make fun of streetshitters

They've hated each other as long as their countries have existed.

ok but im sure the OP is, no one else is this obsessed with Indians

Its weird because its usually the diaspora that hate on each other on here. For the most part I see those that still live in their native countries acting chill with each other on this board

I want to be Indo-Aryan

Better than being Fr*nch