I feel like a foreigner in my own country

I feel like a foreigner in my own country.

Attached: 1538008816343.png (657x527, 24K)

If you're white then leave the coast sometime
If you're not then this is not your country

your country is a set of 50 countries

what part are you in

I am just a loser and that doesn't want anyone to know how much of a loser I truly am

And what do you expect me to do, my friend?

Attached: 1549930567549.png (700x700, 615K)

You guys will be like the coasts. It's only a matter of time.
I've had to sit by myself during lunch breaks because I'm the only one who doesn't speak Spanish.
SoCal

Are you Injun?

There are cultural zones in the US, retard, they don't stop at the state lines.

you are part of the problem user

>socal
that explains why
can relate, live in chicago
surrounded by nogs and spics 24/7

well, unless you're 100% native american you kinda are

Nah, I hate you guys too. You do nothing but shit on us and wish for us all to die in your pointless edgy magatard shit. I never voted for any of this shit I'm only 22. The point of no return was decided before I was even born.

>deciding your president by electoral college not popular votes
>strictly 2 senators are allowed no matter how relevant each states are
ah yes

Why don't you just move north?

Attached: curious apu.jpg (250x191, 6K)

You know, Mexicans had to do It to you.

Attached: images - 2019-02-11T223256.349.jpg (698x439, 21K)

you're missing one branch there friend

ignore those autists
coastal states are pretty nice desu, in spite of the non-whites and libtards

Dumb gook if it wasn't for that California and New York would have all the power

but they are right to do so
i've noticed that your sub-section of americans are by far the most cancerous, whether or not you think "teh sjw's" are crazy or not

but they already do

I guess I could. I have relatives there. Everyone is a self loathing white leftist though. Nobody wants to admit that what happened here is going to happen to the rest of the country. Democrats let in all the Hispanics and gave them goodies so they could stay in power indefinitely. It was a winning strategy so the others will repeat it. We can't even have the conversation on whether or not we want white people to disappear from the country. Even mentioning it is social suicide and your branded a racist.
Who exactly are you talking about? Magapedes constantly wish for me and my entire family to die just because of where we live. They don't care about us at all.

are you white? You could literally move anywhere in the US and people wouldn't care

No my family is Mexican.

People wouldn't care either as long as you don't speak Spanish in public

Yeah but what I've seen people say on the internet and TV doesn't make me think so. They seem to genuinely want me to die because I'm from California.
OP here this isn't me

Then fuck off back to Europe/Africa/Asia

I'm confused now.
OP is white or mexican?

You can't just "go back" thats not how it works. My family has been in the US for 150 years. I have ancestors that were here before the revolution. Who's going to take me back? None of them think I have a right to be there. Germany doesn't consider me a citizen even though my family is German and we can trace the original immigrant. Poland doesn't want me even though it was just a couple generations ago that they moved here.
I'm white, dumb chi posted pretending to be me.

No. It's actually a chi pretending to be a white guy that is larping as a chi.
So CHI

Then stop complaining, YOU ARE a foreigner in America, this is the continent of amerindians, if you don't like it then go to other continent

Fuck off dumb chi. You stole everything here, and now you can't even let me have this thread.

this guy is actually having a mental breakdown lmao

Post face as proof

You want to pay for my ticket and no questions asked visa then? SoCal was over 90% white in the 50s. The city was built by whites, and a bunch of central and south american indios fucking invaded bitching about land that was never theirs to begin with. If you want to play that card then go talk about the actual North American natives that are in the reservations not these Chi larpers.
Yeah then I get a bunch of commie butthurt chis waiting to stab me outside my door. No thanks.

>Spaniards
>white

You would too if you lost your entire country and future. You can always fuck off back to El Salvador or Guatemala or whatever shithole you came from. Europe says fuck off to all white americans because they're to busy replacing their own people with brown third worlders too.

1950s not 1750s retard.

who gives a fuck about democrats
just move somewhere white
do you talk about stuff other than politics and race with people irl?

I don't talk about any of this stuff in real life. It's beyond politically incorrect here. If you even hint about wanting white people to still exist you'll be crucified.

why dont you just move?

>Los Angeles only started being built in the 1950s
Kys brainlet

Same

Attached: just_america.jpg (1500x937, 377K)

I'm poor and young. All the while having to deal with Californian taxes
If you want to be autistically detailed than fine. The city only really started to be developed in the 19th century by European immigrants and east coast transplants. With the majority being Northern European in ancestry. With a minority of Southern and Eastern Euros who assimilated just fine anyways

Los Angeles was irrelevant before the post-war housing boom

Nah It was a sizable city in the early 20th century. And important base and port in the Pacific. San Francisco always outpaced it before the post-war true, but that was when the city transplanted SanFran in relevance.