You'd be willing to kill ""innocent"" non-whites, even women and children for the sake of Evropa, right?

You'd be willing to kill ""innocent"" non-whites, even women and children for the sake of Evropa, right?
You wouldn't fuck over several millenia of inheritance and be overrun with insects just because your fee-fees says you should, right?

Attached: 1545976632796.jpg (1000x707, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Damn user, come on, life is beautiful, stop this hate

Attached: 1549897135006.gif (511x512, 105K)

What a pussy.

Attached: 1549738646675.jpg (883x493, 52K)

I'm not a nigger, no

we must defend the evropa natives
however gibraltar is ANGLO and don't you ever forget it, pablo

Attached: anglo2.jpg (597x597, 137K)

post more versions of this image, i love them all

Here's the original based and redpilled one

Attached: 1536324385930.jpg (997x700, 291K)

>genetically alien trespassers
>innocent
violent response is perfectly European and natural
>turks
>knowing how to fight

Its not ok to act like a monkey just because you're white.

organised ethnic violence is far far away from monkeys/niggers

those subhumans are only capable of shit like home invasions and petty robbery. us? we can burn Rosengard to the ground

You're just putting another label on it.
>We can but Rosengård to the ground
That's literally what they already do.
You're a nigger with white skin.

>"us real ARYANS live in the cuckshed, unlike those degenerate niggers"

Attached: 1546702131608.jpg (900x900, 291K)

>that's right brother. hail evropa, hail victory

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

Calm down Homopekka, its that hereditary violence gene in you. Aka the nigger of the north gene.
Real intellectuals get their way throughout politics. People without ideas, go straight to violence.

killing and torturing is normal when you do it efficiently. We Europeans are violent and bloodthirsty by nature. only a shitskin or a cuck would oppose the increase of European-on-roach attacks in this time. when I speak of burning Rosengard to the ground I mean it. Killing every single inhabitant of non-Nordic extraction. we can block entire districts and go mauling from street to street. shitskins are not capable of cleansings like that
>with white skin
nevermind the skull lmfao
non-Northeastern European = more or less visiting roach anyway

You're a nigger

building camps is policy
funding and organizing squads is policy
pseudo-elitist posts wont stop us from murdering your wife's boyfriend

Attached: 1544669428563.jpg (950x968, 74K)

>haha we'll never stoop to nigger levels. even if they're raping our children at least we will know we are superior since we use words

Attached: 1549846855988.png (800x750, 106K)

no greek ancestry whatsoever with me
this. that cuck probably thinks that PerusS and SD sell-outs will keep our race clean.

i'm so sorry you have to see this sperg. please remember that we aren't all like this.

Attached: 3490539045.jpg (885x710, 60K)

I just had a talk with the rest of us and I can indeed confirm that we are all like this
Based

You're just as low tier garbage as nmr.
>Make a boy scout for adults
>Resort to attacking cops
>Sign up for the election
>Less than 0.1%
>Go back to violence
>Makes nationalism less attractive
>Ruins it for everyone else

>B-but we gotta kill und wir sind Ubermensch!

Attached: LbxbtO_Ax0tV_189x189_2mRPEZPf.jpg (189x189, 8K)

Canada

Attached: PicsArt_01-15-11.48.36.jpg (2037x1440, 474K)

Lowest in our society

Attached: elin2-e1530704366965.jpg (282x279, 13K)

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Im willing to kill radical lunatics willing to kill women and children in a heartbeat

Attached: DAMN.jpg (2598x2598, 316K)

Attached: crul7t0t73l11.png (1328x518, 906K)

>police
>literally the ones keeping the politicians safe and enforcing memepeech laws
>believing in fucking democracy
>"standing up for yourself will make people think you're scaaaary!"
Funny that a guy from Sweden is acting like a battered spouse. I wonder if there is a fitting syndrome named after this?

Ahmed, do you think i care? You are already a target

who said that paramilitary groups should run for elections?

assemble, stomp or at least pepper spray nonwhites whenever you can and roll with it

shitskins are scared to go to many places in Eastern Europe. in Sweden they feel safe

Im white

Attached: kelly_rich.png (1080x1259, 1.59M)

>advocating the murder of women and children
Yes ghengis khan would be proud of you, you worthless edgelord

then very imperialistic of you to declare poopskin women and children as yours

those women produce more nonwhites and nonwhite sow breeders. kids grow to be adult nonwhites. whatever makes nonwhites AFRAID to live in OUR nations is a blessing

>He unironically think violence on politicians is ok
You're a nigger
NMR were given a path to walk which they asked for and got a permit for. They then out of sheer niggerness, just like you would do, went for the cops.
The cops who, may I remind you, were o my there to keep NMR from being attacked.
>He thinks NMR is paramilitary
Lmao half of them are overweight and the rest are either boomers or lankies. 5% are ripped (maybe). And yes, they did run for election last year.

You're pathetic, I just need to tell you that.

>>He unironically think violence on politicians is ok
I think it is a moral obligation

>responding to obvious bait
and if it isn't let the man have his delusions and power fantasies. He's never gonna actually act out on any of them

Because you don't understand it, so you want to hit it like your height ancestors.
>okkaalainen bokkaniemi

You're a fucking retard, remember how Hitler considered Russians and Slavs to be non-whites and tried to wipe you out?

you sound like you were ready from the earliest moment of your life to live in the shadows of your ancestors never to carry on their legacy and wanting only to wither away to not cause any distress

lmao

Attached: 1463944651136.png (858x346, 17K)

I wasn't talking of the NMR, but new nameless cells that go after shitskins, their leaders and politicians that publicly oppose muh racism and shit like that. if anything killings must start with overtly civic SD members

and for race promotion and positive physical image you can create gangs like that
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

quality > quantity
LMFAO

you underestimate violent genes of Northeastern Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs

Big yikes. I don't know own about your ancestors but mine wouldn't want me to join some violent doible digit iq club for white trash who's got nothing going for them.

I'm known to regularly advocate for the complete and total annihilation of the Jewish race.

>says the poster on 4channel

a ruskie who posts here is EVEN MORE of a loser than any other non-native english speaker that posts here irl. lmao kys nigga

>5 rubles were added to your account
-Kremlin

he didn't and it wouldn't matter even if he did.

the last thing Ivan in the Red Army and James in RAF were thinking about when they fought the Germans was racial tolerance LOL

The Second World War was quite literally a race war

And jokes on Hitler and his part jews, I do consider Germanics to be inferior
1)Northeastern Europeans like Finns, Balts and Russians - the most native of all
2)Celto-Germanics/West Slavs - second tier of Atlanto-Baltic indigenous genes
/////////
roaches

What do you think about Southern Euros then?

Kremlin and putinbots actively work for pacification of the street action of nationalist scene of Europe.

look for putinshits in the SD office, retard

>you underestimate violent genes of Northeastern Europeans
I know enough to know that Finns went around stabbing people here in the 70s not unlike niggers

so you're an immigrant then?

Attached: 1549716865659.jpg (1772x952, 163K)

>Kremlin and putinbots actively work for pacification of the street action of nationalist scene of Europe.
And that's literally what happens every time NMR leaves their forest camp.

>its a mildly autistic social misfits live out based power fantasies for fleeting moments of superiority episode

If you think your moral code sets you apart from society, the reality is that you probably developed this code out of exclusion and resentment, in an attempt to "own" your social isolation by attributing it to personal preference so you can have the illusion of agency.

This is a normal, reflexive reaction to the trauma of social failure. You first step in becoming normal is getting over this illusion and ditching this defense mechanism altogether. Realize that people didn't fail your moral standards, *you* failed *their* social standards, and all your idiosyncrasies are nothing but psychological layers protecting you from this truth. As painful as it is, it's better to accept this now and start the healing process immediately than to be forced to deal with this truth years later, when your personality will have grown and matured around this concept, making its surgical removal difficult and an existential threat to the entire edifice

>Everyone who isn't like-minded to me must be an immigrant

literally what Europeans are trying to avoid becoming

racial enemy given how eagerly they come to our lands. Azov is currently working on the gayrik question luckily

then what ancestors were you speaking of?

absolutely glorious manifestation of Finnic primal European nature

Ancestors who doesn't want me to become a violent, criminal, good for nothing, untermensch.

Damn those guys are hot
I wanna suck them

there are none

Attached: 1549668012032.png (1270x917, 389K)

That's a projection.

sure thing

Attached: 1532511648269.jpg (622x498, 140K)

Then give back the millions of lives you senselessly slaughtered

You need to make up your might.
First you finns say they were Finnish fighters. Now you say they're mine ancestors.

Attached: nmr-kultingar-1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

this is beneath even me

How many anti-nmr pictures do you have?
Can I download them?
t. eri

you think the race lives and dies on some organization with a rune?

Attached: 1548845275049.png (263x300, 42K)

here is the most based and redpilled one

Attached: fuck yankees.png (992x704, 335K)

I don't have any anti-nmr pic. These are just normal NMR pics from Google.

literally this. NMR lads can always go ingonito and start bashing shitskins and cucks in masks

niggers are willing to kill your kind but you are not willing to kill them who do you think will win?

Leave your room and stop living In the romanticised world you've brewed up on your head.
If you think killing Innocent people is legit and cool, you're the nigger. You're the biggest nigger of wakanda.

>Same person who made this post will retaliate and call black people savages and uncivilised when some African rapes some roastie.

>killing Innocent people
This is really a false dichotomy. Why would you want to kill innocent people? How would that help to keep your country immigrant-free?

This, basically. The whole migration crisis is not an European aggression, it's not about some hitlerite "only those who constantly fight and struggle are allowed to live" extremism.
Also terrorism, individual attacks wouldn't stop the horde. Either you have a local community that is prepared to rightfully defend itself, or you are doomed to become a minority on your land.

I really dont see why people are so afraid of the darkies.
You do realize that if we halt immigration today they will turn white?

No, we are not the same species. You caged me all my life, raised me not to trust my instincts and would have me suffer eternally and laugh if not for the non-white crisis or whatever, now ill see non-whites kill you as your species cant kill them back and ill laugh as I only defend myself from them.
>inb4 flag
Im white unlike greeks

If given the chance I'd kill all the autistic Siberian rape babies that infect these boards

Are you retarded?

Based

but there's no such thing a an """innocent non-white""" in europe
thats why it was in quotation marks
try me mario, id crack your head open

I want to import Asian women and breed them.

Attached: 1549812134526.webm (576x1024, 3M)

you are a minority in your "own" continent, birdshit boy, the only thing you gonna do is fap to blacked

Why'd you put own in quotation marks? Surely the north-western arabian isnt trying to astro-turf here?

Attached: 1549753903568.jpg (960x682, 44K)

Yes.
Aryan children must be protected at all cost.

Attached: 20190121205732.png (1080x1920, 1.82M)

Why are we wh*Te?

Attached: im canadian.png (732x468, 363K)

>tf
>calling anyone else insects

Amazing how it’s always the countries that aren’t even fucking white to begin with making these kind of posts.

la abominacion...

Either Hapa or one in a million, either way the oly attractive ones have European traits, strange.

Attached: file.png (547x626, 29K)

it seems my thread triggered all the right libtards

Attached: 1545600080510.png (1024x768, 500K)

Bump.

Me on the right

Attached: 1544818662620.jpg (500x336, 171K)

Being born non-white is already a crime.