Here are two headlines from this week, What do you think?

Here are two headlines from this week, What do you think?

Attached: 9a19140.jpg (885x960, 73K)

Here are two headlines from this week

People should manage their finances better. If you're living from paycheck to paycheck you're a moron.

>Reading the news when its all just propoganda to stir you into acting for someone elses behalf

Attached: Jackie.png (416x343, 204K)

40 percent of americans are retarded? Color me surprised.

40% of Americans should get a better job and stop having kids before marriage.

I believe you actually have to be retarded to be broke in America

You’re not rich.

Well what are you gonna do, choke your kid with a pillow? Some people have passed the point of no return.

its different for americans, they have no economic mobility if you're born poor you will die poor, if you're born middle class you will die poor

based and redpilled
get a job

you aren't rich for saving up money for hard times. that's just called being an adult

It’s quite easy actually
>be average
>go to college
>you win a free -$100,000 bill

Does stupidity come from environment and lack of education?
Or is it DNA and nothing can be done about it?

Go back to China.

I'm a delivery driver. Most of my money comes from tips, my paychecks are peanuts. Sometimes I keep them for a month or two before I cash them. Where does that put me?

Attached: most famous meme in history.png (566x669, 13K)

Seriously I'm in uni and when I'm done my debt will only be about 40K

>work, get no gibs
>have to pay rent
>have to pay cellphone bill
>have to buy food
>have to pay cable and internet bill
>have to pay credit card bills
>have to pay car insurance
>have to pay gas for car
>have to pay for electricity and gas
>havs to pay student loans
>shitty health care, have to pay for medicane
You're either a NEET, teenager or privileged.

you had plenty of time to save up before college, and unless you picked a dumb degree, you will pay off the student loan relative quickly.

whiter than you pablo o'jamalson

it's like, we live in a society, man...

imagine having among the highest disposable income in the world and you are on the poverty line

Attached: dispincome2.png (693x1254, 304K)

Cash them and invest the money man, that's like saving your money under your mattress

Or maybe I have a job and don't spend more than I'm capable of?

This

as god intended, good people are rich and bad people are poor

>Well what are you gonna do, choke your kid with a pillow?
Why not? From libertarian view there's no problem with getting rid of financial burden that you can not afford... the US should legalize chilld murder.

>If you're living from paycheck to paycheck you're a moron.

Attached: soy amerimutt maga point.jpg (352x253, 22K)

>Where does that put me?
What does this sentence mean?

Based

>have to pay car insurance
>have to pay gas for car
Just ride a bicycle instead and you have no problem.

I'm not one missed paycheck away from poverty, right?

>ride a bicycle 30 miles to work or pay $3000/month in rent to live close enough to bike to work
Full retard.

Yeah bro just mow some lawns in 2019, because that's still a thing and Jroge isn't doing it already for $20. I'm sure you'll have a cool $100,000 to start college sometime between June and September.

People like to live beyond their means and buy shit they dont need, love to eat out every day, blow money on weed.
Basically they do the exact opposite of living on a budget.
And then when they have no money and some bad shit happens to them they blame Ronald Reagan for why they are poor.

"poverty" lol

>you had plenty of time to save up before college
Literally waht the fuck are you on about

Thanks for the explain

Americans are poor because they're retards who move out at 18 for retarded reasons

It's essentially the same here.
I'm guessing you were born in a stable household, parents owned the property and developed stro social ties which has paid dividends in the form of connections and doors opening.
People like you are fortunate but completely clueless about how life actually works. Don't take it personally, but you are part of everything cancerous about this country. Please refrain from breeding or adopting; don't continue the cycle.

Poverty is such a bullshit word they use for their own agenda. Do you want to know what Poverty is in my city? $34,000 and you don't get housing benefits until you make below $64,000
The suggested income for someone working here is $80,129. Every single waitress, child care worker, is living in poverty. It's not my fault you're a 45 yr old nigress who had 3 kids and couldn't do anything about it.

>have to pay cable
>have to pay for [...] gas
No you fucking don't, especially the first one.
>hurr I need shitty TV and the comfort of walking around in shorts and t-shirts during winter
kys

stay mad poorfag.

grow up manchild

get a job! doesn't matter if its mcdonalds or some shop at the mall.

>...social ties which has paid dividends in the form of connections and doors opening.
>in the form of connections amd doors opening

I'm interested, Can you elaborate?

t. abo
lol delete your post it's embarrassing

>just get a job lol ;)
You're a clueless moron

You can easily get a job at Mcdonalds when you're 16.

and you are on welfare

poor people keep making excuses up for why they are poor
the only one they won't blame is themselves

Attached: 5f0.jpg (423x566, 30K)

You're awfully edgy, aren't you.

How? Do you live on campus? Tuition ins Ontario and Quebec is almost nothing.

Retarded american cities are designed to require cars

No I live at home.

here, buy yourself something nice kid

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

You’re going to pay more taxes whether you like it or not, Cletus.

a lot of cities have biking neighborhoods with bike marks in the ground. People are just too lazy to bike and having a car is too convenient. And once you grow up with a car it feels like shit not having one. Imagine a girl finds out you have no car here, yikes.

Attached: 15thdc_cycletrack.jpg (763x532, 80K)

>one missed paycheck from poverty
powerful

nah you are the one retarded falling for this shit

is this a new thing or something? stop whining

yes, it is a new thing, it did not exist just 20 years ago. In the year 2000 you could graduate from Harvard for less than $30k including room and board

CLASS WARRRRRRRRR
cant wait

>only 40k
kek u love ur cage dont u slaveboy?

This guy gets it.

this whole 'just work harder and stop spending so much' is ridiculous. its obviously clear that america is becoming increasingly more unequal and a growing number of people are in economic problems. Clearly its a societal trend, so while its fair to encourage people to be financially smarter, it still needs to be dealt with on a national level.

its like knowing about a famine in the future but instead of preparing to store food you just tell people to eat less right now

>and stop having kids before marriage

Ding ding ding. No one likes to talk about it, but the large majority of poverty in this country is actually just mouth breathers knocking each other up when they're too young to know what they're doing. It's always baffling to try and discuss it because poor people seem to see pregnancy as just a thing that happens sometimes, like catching the flu. They genuinely don't seem to grasp that it was a conscience choice and they're just suffering the consequences of their actions.

t. raised upper middle class but had to work multiple jobs around poor people as a teenager

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.gif (500x500, 206K)

but people born poor have the highest chance of moving up in the economic strata
this is especially true in america

>If you're living from paycheck to paycheck you're a moron
so what you're saying everyone should become CEO and everyone who is not one is a moron got you senpai

living 'paycheque to paycheque' means they do not hold a steady job and instead gets a call from their boss asking if they can work 6 hours tomorrow

I think that anyone making over a billion dollars should be murdered in an instant and have their hoarded wealth redistributed to the poor. People making millions will be negotiated, if by force, to cooperate with the working and middle class to have a stable economy where no one starved or isn’t homeless.

Wait, does this make me a commie?

It's not the fault of the poor that they are wretched. Rather, it is due to an unlucky roll of the genetic, environmental, and developmental dice.

Attached: IMG_8770.png (566x528, 53K)

>stop having kids

depends, what are your thoughts on property as an investment?

no
poor people are fucking awful with money and have literally no discipline
and I'm not talking about hobos outside with 0 income, I'm talking about the sort of people who go $100,000 in debt out of sheer incompetence because they keep borrowing to pay off other loans and to also buy new stuff

He's right. There's really very little you can do as a young person that has a larger opportunity cost than having a kid.

Setting your kids up for success is a distinctively Asian thing.
Americans would sellout their parents and kids to benefit themselves.

That's not what it means.

>doesn't matter if its mcdonalds or some shop at the mall.

I didn't know a summer at McDs covered 20k in tuition

no lol

All billa can be lowered. Get rid if your phone and get a prepaid brick phone. Don't get sixk. Get a cheaper apartment, next to your work if possible so you can get rid of your car and car insurance.

Yes, and do you know why this is the case? It's because, on average, they are less intelligent. Human talents follow a Gaussian distribution and most societies are fundamentally meritocratic. This is why the "bootstraps" narrative doesn't work. We have an obligation to reduce the suffering associated with occupying the lowest strata in society because the people there did nothing to deserve their placement.

Exactly. Even working a minimum wage job isn't terrible, and will allow you to save money if you don't constantly make retarded financial decisions. Holding a steady job and not thinking "I can have a family with 3 children no matter what" or "I must have a $1k smartphone" or "I must eat out every day" is all you need to do as an individual to not be in poverty in the developed world.

I made ~18.5k/year in grad school and still managed to have a good chunk of saved money as a buffer, for example.

Attached: mahminimumwagefamily.png (500x500, 400K)

There’s a problem in my country where rich assholes buy some land and hold onto it for years, maybe decades, to increase its prices from something affordable to unbelievably expensive.

Where I live, there are still patches of unused land here that haven’t been built on since I moved to this area 14 years ago. This is why it gets harder and harder for my generation and the next generation to build their own homes like our fathers and grandfathers did, even if we hold a job of the same salaries as they do/did.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millenia there is only new worlder anglo student debts.

based

>have to pay credit card bills
stop buying things you can't afford

I’ve never applied for a job or received a paycheque less than $1800.

Stay mad poorfags