In what way has Germany influenced your life?

In what way has Germany influenced your life?

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-06.gif (886x1136, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re the reason Hamburgers exist

i thank germany every day for giving me a reason to hate

Based Greece

My community is a time capsule of actual German culture and we will go back to Europe to teach you your own culture once WW3 blows over.

hm i'm not sure

Germany had so much influence on Russia, that if they not, there will be no me, probably. Who knows how is life in Russia will be, what would that Russia be, if there will be no Germany.

Mostly in negative ways

It has spawned abominations like who speak mongrelized German and think they wuz krauts and shiet
Americans/Russians really ought to have genocided you all tbqh

Shoving shitskins down our throat.

Stationed at Ramstein Air Base and was introduced to doner kebabs. I liked them. That's about it.

this. Slavic Russians and Germans are bff. now we must clean our lands from filth

Nigga austria IS teutonic. Well unless your one of those famous new tanned germans

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4

>Who knows how is life in Russia will be, what would that Russia be, if there will be no Germany.
Ummm I know - how about way better?
Because all Germany has done thusfar is ruin Europe, without it we'd never have ww1, ww2, communism (it wouldnt have even been invented), lose the lands of the empire, etc.

>your
let me influence you by saying that you're too retarded to properly speak your own native language

lol. based Pekka!

your economy stole my bf

Dude, communism only got a grip of your country because y'all people were PISSED OFF by the way things were at that time. If it hadn't been communism you'd have followed another ideology after revolting but i'd bet that the results would have been much the Same.

I'm using German hot water bottle every day. probably the famous one.

It made me racist and nationalist. Thanks Merkel.

>No Japanese opinion
kek

あるアルヨ

Not to say especially

They gave us an incompetent president with the help of the Americans. More Romanian citizens of all ethnic groups left Romania during Iohannis than since the borders were opened up in 2007.
There are so many Romanians in Germany and Italy that the Romanian Vodafone lets you call them for free if they are also on Vodafone like they were in Romania physically.
5eur basic plan is unlimited Vodafone, 2000min national calls, 100min foreign, 1gig net traffic, no roaming.
8eur is unlimited all networks in Romania and free to Vodafone in aforementioned countries. No roaming still.
For 15eur you get unlimited, roaming, a ton of internet too even in roaming. There are plans with unmetered google mail, instagram, facebook, spotify access, etc.

In your opinion, do you think we have a better option for the next elections? I personally think that we don't and we are fucked anyway since the president has meager power to begin with

why are greece people such ungrateful cunts? didnt germany fo everything in their power to save the face of that coutry which may i add only got into the eu because it cheated on the fucking application?

We are the reason they werent kicked out of the euro.